Michael Dressed As OLD MAN in Las Vegas!

Hey everyone! I spotted something VERY interesting!

I'm sure we all remember the strange "Hatman" from Michael's funeral, right?

Well, I was in Las Vegas about a month ago and I was talking to one of the security guards who has been working there for a while. I asked him if Michael ever came to the Luxor because I read somewhere that he did and I just wanted to find more information about where he liked to go, etc. The security guard said that Michael LOVED the Luxor and that he walked around the Hotel in an old man disguise. He said he would wear sunglasses, a black mustache and sometimes carry a cane. Other times, he would travel through the hotel without a disguise.

Don't you think this disguise he wore at the Luxor sounds EXACTLY like the Hatman at the funeral? What do you think?

Comments

• Very vague sorry.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    haha aw guys, come on.

thank you very much for sharing your story. if the body guard was telling you the truth, it's nice to know michael could walk around and not feel bombarded or pulled at.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well, since you mentioned it......I zoomed in on the back of the old man at the funeral, and it's not a clear picture here, but when I first looked at it zoomed, I saw wrinkles around the back of the neck, like this person is wearing a prostetic mask....or a wig line.
    If a person is leaning forward (like in this picture) you shouldn't get wrinkles at the back of the neck,; only at the front of the neck . As always, with L.O.V.E xoxo
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    interesting <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> lets hope it was him <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> in vegas and the memorial <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    Just to make this clear...

The security guard was referring to Michael dressed as an old man before he died. Not after. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Too bad there is no picture <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Just to make this clear...

The security guard was referring to Michael dressed as an old man before he died. Not after. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

pretty interesting...

I still think this old Man at the funeral wasn't real....If it wasn't Michael it was some other person in disguise but I'm pretty sure, the funeral hatman wasn't real