TIAI May 7

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4oV1A_glDA<!-- m -->
[youtube:2naud83f]

Comments

• Ok - so redirect is to video basically telling us not to believe in murder...interesting!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    So we can rule out Murder as an option. Good point.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Ok - so redirect is to video basically telling us not to believe in murder...interesting!

and also that he's alive & coming back! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> =)
  • So we can rule out Murder as an option. Good point.
    Ok - so redirect is to video basically telling us not to believe in murder...interesting!

TS wrote an update about that:
    Update #4a: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7010<!-- l -->
    Update #4b: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7064<!-- l -->
    Update #4c: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7124<!-- l -->
    Update #4d: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7194<!-- l -->

And in the last part he wrote about the family:
    TS wrote:
    4-32. Would a “Death Hoax” Murder Plot Convince the Family???

If there was a conspiracy to murder MJ (and don’t get me wrong, that is a very real possibility): what would be the point in all the complexity, trying to make it look like MJ faked his death? Would they do all that, just to convince a few thousand hoax believers? {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6929}

More and more MJ fans are now thinking maybe MJ was murdered (including former hoax believers); so I guess it didn’t work very well, if they were trying to convince all the fans that it was a death hoax.

But far more even than the fans, the murderers would need to shield themselves from detection by the family; because the family would be motivated to catch the murderers, as much or more than most fans. And in this case, several family members are already well known in the music industry (Jackson Five, Janet Jackson, etc). So as much or more than any other family, the murderers would want to avoid detection by the Jackson family—because they have the influence to do something about it.

Now get ready for the murder-theory destroying question: if they planned a murder to look like a hoax, what is the likelihood that they could succeed in convincing the family that MJ faked his death???????

The only way that a murder (made to look like a hoax) could work, is if the family was in on the murder plot—whether for money, or their own lives were threatened, or because they all hated him and wanted him dead, or something. I’m not trying to say that any of these things are true; but we are turning every stone, so to speak.

It is quite unlikely that even one family member would want MJ dead, much less the entire family. It is also unlikely that any family member could be bought with money to help in a murder plot; and again, certainly not the entire family. The threat of death is no doubt a stronger motivation than money; but true love is stronger than death—so if there’s even one family member that truly loves MJ, then the whole family could not be in on a murder plot.

Yet another problem is that we have Jermaine and others saying that they know all about it, and they are going to spill the beans. So I guess the huge, long-term, and very complicated plot to murder MJ and make it look like a hoax—it didn’t work! And they had to be planning it for many years: including the will dated 7-7-02, and the 1998 autographs (somehow they convinced or forced MJ to do this). All that ingenuity, and it failed!

Yet another problem is the many indications not only of the hoax, but also of the return and bam. Wouldn’t it be better to make it look like a hoax with no return, so that the hoax believers would not be expecting to see MJ again (then they could believe the hoax for decades, and not wonder what happened to MJ)? In fact, wouldn’t it be a whole lot easier to murder MJ with an entirely different plan—having nothing to do with a death hoax? They could make it look like an accident (car or airplane), or maybe a suicide; perhaps a “crazy” person could just shoot him (Lennon), etc.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    bravo! what a wonderful video. kudos to whoever created it, he/she/they made some very logical points.

the redirects are getting more specific. are we almost at the finish line?

as for michael, God give him strength.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "If Michael has a specific destiny, God would keep him alive to fulfill it"

Indeed, my personal impression is that Michael's time to die simply didn't come yet. I am not a psychic at all but I can't imagine him dead, no matter how hard I try. I "see" him, I "feel" him alive, it's so weird what I feel... in spite of any logic
  • StargazerMJ11StargazerMJ11 Posts: 137
    Hi guys,
    I haven't been posting much on the forum recently but this is my video TIAI has re-directed to & as Puff pointed out it is based on the TS update, with thoughts on what MJ 's been showing us . It's really cool & it has put a real smile on my face & a song in my heart so thankyou for the validation TIAI.I hope more people will start to feel this in their hearts too.All of us are going to stand with him to change this world - how amazing is that? Everything for peace, beauty, harmony & love. Faith & connection is being restored through his 'death' - Michael you are amazing.Your army is here for you and the world now & when you return.
    Lots of love to everyone.
    Have a Frabjiously great day.
    xxx
  • Sending you lots of love and blessings, MJ! We love you more and more and more!
  • Ok - so redirect is to video basically telling us not to believe in murder...interesting!

and also that he's alive & coming back! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> =)

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4oV1A_glDA<!-- m -->
    Michael Jackson pt2 Reasons Not To Believe In Murder.
    (MY) "NO" REASONS TO BELIEVE IN MURDER:
    = Are the family involved? YES
    = They LOVE MICHAEL? YES
    =MICHAEL LIES when he says LOVES THEM? NO
    =He LIED about RANDY: NO
    = NO, they have not been dupped!
    = YES, HE IS ALIVE!
    = CONSPIRACY THEORIES: YES!
    =SUICIDE: NO!
    ="I'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD.I'M ALONE!"
    = NWO not KILLED him because HE IS A GENIUS & (BEFORE KILL) PLANNED THE HOAX!
    = MICHAEL JACKSON BELIEVES IN GOD: ABSOLUTELY YES!
    = TIAI just have to dupe us? NO!
    = THE JACKSONS are saying HE WILL BE BACK? YES!

michaeljacksonghosts100.jpg

= GHOSTS:
    - HE is HURT by accusators, transforms, disappears BELIEVED to be DEAD!
    "I really must apologise I'm not dead after all" !!!
    = MAD HATTER - ALICE IN WONDERLAND:
    - "I really am dreadfully sorry but you see I AM REALLY ALIVE"

IT'S ALL PART OF HOAX!!!! I BELIEVE!!!(ASK WHY NOT WHEN ...OF COURSE....)
    MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE & COMING BACK!!!! (SOONEST.... I HOPE....)
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I LOVE YOU TIAI/TS & ALL BELIEVERS!!!
    IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E. !!!!

michaeljacksonopusobra0.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Certainly that the this well-informed family, to never think the opposite. Little by little TIAI clears his doubts and let's deal for that of all that, and all the TMZ's tracks lead the HOAX. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    " GET THE POINT.............GOOD LETS DANCE..".......XXXXX
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This redirect is more than welcome because the death of Mr Lopez has put some doubts in many beLIEvers minds. I hope we will know more about this "suicide". Thanks for the video, it's great. God bless you.