Comments

• jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    this just confuses me????
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    @Puff

and your Post at the 8th May at 8:08 !

Greetings ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • badriabadria Posts: 51
    crazy world!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    444 - the first divine woman - Happy Mothers Day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    I think maybe this is just showing again that TMZ/TS are working together?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Redirected to : <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8199&start=0#p134380<!-- l -->
    MJJSmile wrote:
    TMZ ... 4/4/ at 4am
    last TS's update 4.44
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love him !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

My reply there 4/4: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8199&start=25#p137839<!-- l -->

Following the 04/04 original link I went to TMZ again "Celebrity Justice"
    CONRAD MURRAY subject already posted by MO today on TMZ TOPIC:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9562#p159982<!-- l -->
    Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0nLVYJtmn<!-- m -->
    Conrad Murray Supporters Plan Demonstration
    We have some signage ideas for next month's rally:
    -- "Conrad Murray doesn't kill people. Propfol does."
    -- "Michael killed himself. Get over it."
    -- "Black or white, free Conny tonight!"
    -- "Conrad is no smooth criminal."
    -- "Everyone makes mistakes -- allegedly."

Interesting to pay attention....TMZ...Conrad Murray...press ???? <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I'll do...but very tired today! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Remembering Michael words:
    "IF WE CAN DREAM IT, WE CAN DO IT"
    L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

0330mjbannerex.jpg
    Melzy777Re: TIAI 05/08
    by Melzy777 » Sat May 08, 2010 7:25 am

444 - the first divine woman - Happy Mothers Day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think maybe this is just showing again that TMZ/TS are working together?

I've also asked this question before. It's getting a little frustrating trying to figure out how everyone connects. I can't believe that TMZ would post an article and misspell a word (propfol), but they did. I wonder if they did that on purpose.
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    Maybe either TS and TMZ work together or there's gonna be something posted on TMZ today. There's already a TMZ article on Conrad Murray Supporters. Anyways I Love TS. Whoever he/she is. Love you
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    When will the next update of TS?
    TMZ does everything by the way, if you misspelled something propofol will ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • When will the next update of TS?
    TMZ does everything by the way, if you misspelled something propofol will ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say? I was just curious if there was a hidden reason why they misspelled propofol (they spelled it propfol). I suppose I'm reading too much into it.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Again: see how TMZ keeps the article on top. Other articles were posted later, but they put it after the this one.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• FEDEFEDE Posts: 12
    Sorry for My english, it is very bad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I was thinking about Souza's post of 4th april....
    Now, if I look on TMZ page there is a new about Murrsy' s supporters that was posted at 1:00 AM... and others news posted at 8:15 AM, 7:15 AM and 6:47 AM... but TMZ keeps the articles about Murray on top.... such us he said before TMZ posted other news!!!!
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Somebody mentioned it b4... That TS=TMZ Staff. Pure speculation again , but I wouldn't be surprised if TS is Harvey, since he's the one who has all the key information anyway. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Do you think Harvey knows Michael well enough to be TS?
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378

I believe so... If Michael trusted Harvey enough to let him have such a key role in this hoax, I'd say they must have gone a long way back.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788

I believe so... If Michael trusted Harvey enough to let him have such a key role in this hoax, I'd say they must have gone a long way back.

Well it’s very possible that Harvey Levin and Michael Jackson go back to the early 2000’s
    Harvey Levin served as creator and executive producer for Celebrity Justice from 2002-2005. (Interesting how TMZ has it’s Celebrity Justice tag referencing MJ and Conrad Murray so much…)
    While working with Celebrity Justice, Harvey was sought out to comment on the Jackson molestation case numerous times by shows like CNN.com and Larry King Live. He was very familiar with the case… apparently he was one of MJ’s harshest critics. However, is it possible that he had a change of heart and he saw first-hand the injustice being done to Michael?
    Is it a stretch to think that Michael may have brought Harvey on (to the hoax crew) to fight with him for justice?
    If I, as a lawyer/reporter whatever, saw an injustice being done to a man… and then, hypothetically that man devised a master plan and painted a vision to educate people on what was happening not only in media but in the world… I would 100% help him out.
    That’s what lawyers fight for…. Justice!
    Then right after that TMZ.com came on the scene… interesting.
    I believe this is all connected… Harvey, TMZ, TS… and I believe that this is going to be deemed as the Greatest Show in History!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This is why TMZ and Harvey have me doutbting.

Up to minute 1:50
    [youtube:2l1j66by]

From minute 8:20, Harvey´s response makes me think that the death of MJ is a hoax. Harvey speaks of a legal document as a means of credibility for its articles.
    [youtube:2l1j66by]

I get the feeling that according to TMZ we must judge after investigating since nothing makes sense, the will, the documents, the LAPD investigation, Murray´s case ....
    What do we do? Should we rely on TMZ?

I think they are involved in this as a project, I now seriously do. Their aim?, I am not sure yet if they are checking up how gulligable we can be, or if they want to make a pay per click profit on us, but to me also seems like they are too deep in to MJ invstigation as well.
    What do you think? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well, in these last months we have been relying on Harvey and TMZ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->