Michael Jackson Bald Patch... evidence.

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
This picture clearly shows Michaels bald patch on the top of his head.

NO WIG!!! - maybe a few weaves?

Looks to me to be in the same place as his Pepsi burns (which were not mentioned in the autopsy report)

Can anyone tell me what time period this was taken?

Many thanks.. this is for the investigation, not to pick MJs looks apart. Hope you understand.

baldpatch.jpg

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    the photo comes from MJ visit to Korea in June 1999 for Michael and Friends concert.

I am not able to put the link here as some error pops up but if you google "michael-visits-seoul-korea-for-a-very-special-michael-jackson-friends-concert" you should get the link with more info and photos from the event
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I just discussed this with chappie a few days ago. I have not seen many pictures of Mike himself wearing a wig, maybe not even one. When I see him wearing a wig that's when I go hmmmm.

Some say he wore wigs because of the burn, but that's not very likely. The Pepsi-'accident' was in '84, yet we see him after that with his own hair. Maybe he had some extensions here and there, but definately his own hair:

nowig1.jpg

nowig2.jpg

nowig3.jpg

nowig4.jpg

If those are wigs then I am Queen Elizabeth...

Of course it's possible that he was just balding like a lot of guys do after their 30's and 40's, but there are some pictures released of This is It of which I think is really him and not one of the doubles on which he also has no wig.

And besides this picture posted in the original post, I have never really seen the bald spot, so he is pretty capable of covering it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The 02 pic is definitely a wig, whomever is wearing it.
  • dvdg1dvdg1 Posts: 47
    eehhmmmmm i'm a little lost here...
    Please help me out!!
    WHAT has this have to do with the hoax????
    Am I stupid or what
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Please help me out!!
    Am I stupid or what

Autopsy report said he was bald with peach fuzz and wearing a wig.
  • hesouttherehesoutthere Posts: 43
    Please help me out!!
    Am I stupid or what

Me too... Is the wig a sign or what??

Mike wasn't in his 20's when this pic was taken... I know many young men with less hair on their head than this...
    Uhmmm wheres the hoax here.... Help
    Please help me out!!
    Am I stupid or what

Autopsy report said he was bald with peach fuzz and wearing a wig.
    I read that but WHAT has a wig have to do with the hoax
    Is it a clue when he will come back or.......
    please tell me because i'm to simple for this i guess
    Please help me out!!
    Am I stupid or what

Mike wasn't in his 20's when this pic was taken... I know many young men with less hair on their head than this...

Its called an investigation. Have you read the autopsy report????

It says Mj was bald with peach fuzz and head tattoos and wearing a wig.

Im looking at evidence that may disprove that... or prove it.
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    I just discussed this with chappie a few days ago. I have not seen many pictures of Mike himself wearing a wig, maybe not even one. When I see him wearing a wig that's when I go hmmmm.

Some say he wore wigs because of the burn, but that's not very likely. The Pepsi-'accident' was in '84, yet we see him after that with his own hair. Maybe he had some extensions here and there, but definately his own hair:

nowig1.jpg

nowig2.jpg

nowig3.jpg

nowig4.jpg

If those are wigs then I am Queen Elizabeth...

Of course it's possible that he was just balding like a lot of guys do after their 30's and 40's, but there are some pictures released of This is It of which I think is really him and not one of the doubles on which he also has no wig.

And besides this picture posted in the original post, I have never really seen the bald spot, so he is pretty capable of covering it.
    sorry im lost are you saying all those pics are mj and that he isn't wearing a wig?
    @ dancingthedream

Uhmm you mean the autopsy report you all think that's fake???

Then yes i read it... But it's fake right???
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    Found this pic from the Pepsi accident, not very clear but you can clearly see the patch. Seems to be the same spot.

jackson-hair-415x540.jpg

However, I strongly believe Michael wore wigs and extensions but perhaps not all the time. How do you go from afro to this (naturally):

Fell-In-Love-With-A-Beautiful-Stranger-In-Moscow-michael-jackson-10802300-591-604.jpg

Also check the hairlines. To me it's pretty obvious many times...
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

What about the 2005 trials?

Maybe the burn scar was not that big, so when he was young as in the pics you posted, was enough with some extensions to cover them. Then with the age, he needed something else... I'm guessing.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I may be in the minority but I have believed that MJ was wearing wigs and hair extensions for many years. The fake side burns were always a dead give away too. Take a closer look at the "In The Closet" picture. Some wigs that he used in recent years were bone straight plus had a very unnatural looking thickness. Take a closer look at his pictures from the 2005 trial. The hairline also causes me to believe that these were wigs.

Chemicals could have relaxed his hair texture but not necessarily straighten it to that exteme. Over time his hair had to suffer from the constant use of chemicals so wigs and extensions were probably used more to conceal the damage.

I could be wrong if these pictures are not of MJ and we're looking at someone else... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    OMG, that Pepsi burn picture...I HATE IT. I can almost feels Michael's pain from that terrible burn. I always avoid looking at it. It infuriates me that it was ever made public, as with a lot of other stuff that made it through by way of the tabloid media express. I hate that picture. I wish it would go away. Michael should not have suffered all he did. It does not seem logical or fair or even imaginable. He suffered too much pain all his damn life. I hate it.
    Please help me out!!
    Am I stupid or what

It says Mj was bald with peach fuzz and head tattoos and wearing a wig.

eehhmmm do you mean that FAKE piece of paper??
    I read it briefly but then again how does a wig fit into the hoax??
    What does it stand for??

Im looking at evidence that may disprove that... or prove it.
    Found this pic from the Pepsi accident, not very clear but you can clearly see the patch. Seems to be the same spot.

jackson-hair-415x540.jpg

However, I strongly believe Michael wore wigs and extensions but perhaps not all the time. How do you go from afro to this (naturally):

Fell-In-Love-With-A-Beautiful-Stranger-In-Moscow-michael-jackson-10802300-591-604.jpg

Also check the hairlines. To me it's pretty obvious many times...

Yes.. looks like the same spot as the original photo i posted.

Could it be possible he had his own curly hair.. and then sometimes wore wigs OVER his hair to create the straight look?

Ive noticed when he is in concert and jumping and dancing around, he always reverts back to his curly hair. "Curls for his girls"

Could this be because a wig would fly off when he is dancing and sweating in concerts?

He reverted back in TII to the curly look too.
    something went wrong <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

this was what i wrote

What does it stand for??
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The autopsy report said that Michael is bald .. What?, You can say bald, with long hair or whatever, I think that he is alive. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • definitely wore wigs. already been over this plenty times. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

this was what i wrote

What does it stand for??

I just read the first post on your blog and I don't get that if you say 'stop the hunt' and "Michael wants peace, don't dig into his life", why you are on a hoax site now?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I may be in the minority but I have believed that MJ was wearing wigs and hair extensions for many years. The fake side burns were always a dead give away too. Take a closer look at the "In The Closet" picture. Some wigs that he used in recent years were bone straight plus had a very unnatural looking thickness. Take a closer look at his pictures from the 2005 trial. The hairline also causes me to believe that these were wigs.

Chemicals could have relaxed his hair texture but not necessarily straighten it to that exteme. Over time his hair had to suffer from the constant use of chemicals so wigs and extensions were probably used more to conceal the damage.

I could be wrong if these pictures are not of MJ and we're looking at someone else... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know, but it doesn't explain why he is not wearing a wig at the pictures released of This is it. They are not of very good quality, but it sure looks like his natural hair to me. And if he was balding at the hairline, why not implants? The wigs are mostly something from the last decade. It's a good solution if you need to cover up some ears of course. And if the double needs a wig, you better get one yourself as well, or people will notice something is off.

• alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903

this was what i wrote

What does it stand for??

We don't know for sure if the AR's fake and I assume that DTD's purpose of this thread is to investigate the AR before simply dismissing it as fake just to be in favour of the hoax theory. The AR states that Michael had "peach fuss", bald patches and was wearing a wig which DTD has already explained. If it can be proven that Michael wasn't wearing wigs it could prove this statement in the AR to be fake and perhaps even the whole AR. Hope I explained it well enough.
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546

this was what i wrote

What does it stand for??

I just read the first post on your blog and I don't get that if you say 'stop the hunt' and "Michael wants peace, don't dig into his life", why you are on a hoax site now?

My thoughts exactly Souza <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Thank you Souza for stopping by the blog...

See a long time ago i was on the hoax train and wow what a ride... But after being contacted by one of Mikes close friends ( and yes i have seen evidence) then i got of the train..

Sometimes i still look around here which i think is okay...

I'm here to let you see things from another perspective... It's not okay to rip him apart.. If you know how much he respect his private life and when i say private i mean private...

You all keep saying let's respect this and that and let do it for Michael.. Well you're not helping him at the moment and especially not when you doubt his mothers skills.. Remember again Michael love his mother very much....
    @hesouthere

If you want to discuss this.. can you start your own thread about it instead of hijacking mine?

This thread is about investigating the autopsy... not about what you are talking about.

Thanks.