TIAI May 11

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9211#p153329<!-- l -->
JukeBox wrote:
I see TIAIrevealed's comment on the channel page <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> update #5 coming in May, I can't wait!!

Comments

• MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    I think that it could be tomorrow 05/12 'cause the last update was 4.44 then 4+4+4=12 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ok ok i'm out <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    God bless you yeah !!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    in anticipation of the new update, i went back and re-read all the old updates. WOW. how can anyone even question the legitimacy of TS/TIAI? it's like slapping michael in the face. those posts are not for fun or filled with odd coincidences. oh no my friends, that has meticulous michael written all over it.

the thing that caught my eye re-reading them was the fact that TS said michael was ready to come back in october, but we didn't get the point of the hoax. january got pushed back because plans changed (maybe Haiti?).

but, you know, thinking about it...maybe michael didn't exactly "return"- as TS puts it -in october. but i believe he did "reveal." think about it. his initial plan was to "return" on halloween....what did we see at halloween??? pig mask giving "the wave" and "the thumbs up!" it's very, very comforting to know that even though michael didn't think we were ready yet for his big "return," he was nice enough to give us a "reveal." thanks michael. always thinking of us, despite all of this. you're a gift.

Dear TS: thank you! thank you! thank you! God bless you.

michael: may God bless you and give you strength.

i can't wait for the new update!! i'm just in total awe reading each post. i think this one is going to be the best one yet- and good timing considering there are those on here saying we're pissing michael off.

i'm not a numerology buff but...5 + 1 + 1= 7 (hehe)
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I agree with you completely mjfansince4. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

As the last update was 444, I wonder if the next one will on the 14th May.

1+4=5
    5th month
    5am?

555???
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I can't wait to see the next update!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I also can't wait for the new update <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And hope it's the last one we need before the comeback
  • TIAI 05/11
    by Puff » Tue May 11, 2010 5:21 am

Redirected to: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9211#p153329
    JukeBox wrote:
    I see TIAIrevealed's comment on the channel page update #5 coming in May, I can't wait!!

I agree and follow keeping FAITH & BELIEVING that everything will happen at the right time <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Michael's return is important but it must be peaceful, safe and very supported by those who L.O.V.E. him!
    We will wait for the TS update #5 (hopefully be big news....)
    L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS!

screamshort51.jpg
    13942117141308548712328.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The redirection of today dispel doubts raised by the video yesterday with Elvis for the return or not Michael, the return may be short or long, to the extent that things come up. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483

Me too! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I hope TS will talk about what happened today concerning the medias and give us his/her point of view.