Greetings from the UK......

FoxelloFoxello Posts: 48
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'm James (aka Foxello), i'm 20 and from Leicestershire, United Kingdom.

Last week I was sent three YT videos via email from a friend entitled 'Michael Jackson is still alive!'. I didn't really expect anything from them - i've been intrigued by conspiracy theories for 2 or 3 years now and have 'dabbled' in everything from who shot JFK to 9/11 to Princess Diana. Some of them I found interesting, some I thought were just hocus pocus. Before watching the vids, I just felt that this would be a standard, half-baked theory and I was expecting to delete the email after one look at the first vid.

That first vid was the 'Dave Dave' interview on the LKS. Well, to put it in to blunt terms, I was shocked, amazed and slightly hysterical at what I seen. There was Michael Jackson, arguably the greatest musician the world has ever seen, staring back at me through a prosthetic mask! There is no doubt in my mind that Dave was actually MJ. Then I watched the other two videos, one of Michael's alleged 'corpse' moving on the back of a helicopter, and one of an old man at MJ's funeral, again looking spokkily similar to MJ. That afternoon, I searched the internet for two hours looking at videos of this 'conspiracy'. I watched vids of how MJ and Conrad Murray had exactly the same facial features, how the funeral was filmed in a studio, and how lyrics of MJ's leaked tracks are spookily similar to what is alleged to have happened. I forgot about it slightly (mainly because we have a rather hectic election going on over here) between last week and today. But then this morning I saw in The Sun a story about the Dave Dave conspiracy, and it again entered my mind, which is why I decided to join this site.

I should just point out that, although I like MJ's music and I do have his Greatest Hits album, I have never been a hardcore fan of his. But I have/did always felt sympathy about the way he has been treated in the press. He was, perhaps still is, a great musician and invented some wonderful songs.

I look forward to speaking to you all, and expanding my intellect and interest in what is possibly the greatest conspiracy of all time.

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    HI THERE, i am from warwickshire...welcome to the "padded cell" ha ha ....when u have been here a while you will see what we mean...........love from diane xx
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Same here - I'm from Kent.
  • Welcome Foxello!
    Great to see that those articles also take attention of people into this... padded cell <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hope you enjoy, and if we are lucky, you´re here just in time to share the BAM!
  • FoxelloFoxello Posts: 48
    Nice to see some fellow Brits on here! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And I look forward to not only to share the 'BAM', but also to find out what one is! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Welcome! Great to hear another sane individual sees the truth through the murky and blinding sea of lies out there!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    HI WELCOME !! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome Foxello! It's nice to ''meet'' you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi, Foxello! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Hello Foxello!Glad you join us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Hello James and welcome to the forum! Good to see another Midlander here.

The Dave Dave impersonation on LKL is the biggest clue in the entire hoax as far as I'm concerned. Everything about it smacked of Michael, the voice was unmistakable, the eyes were blatantly a different colour (Dave Dave's are a mix of blue and green, MJ's are brown, obviously) and the odd body language just sealed the deal.

However, I don't believe that MJ impersonated CM and I don't see the similarities in the facial features at all. The old man at the funeral has been the subject of allot of speculation that hasn't entirely been resolved but if it was MJ, I wouldn't be surprised. He is well known to use disguises to get out and about and not be recognized to see what the real world is like from a normal persons point of view.

The funeral was clearly staged and there are allot of YouTube videos pointing out the inconsistencies. Including tree's being there in one clip but not in the other and The Sun? Hah! It's good to see the hoax getting publicity but they did what they're good at and well known for, twisting peoples words for a sensationalized article or lying for they're own means.

I wouldn't call myself a hardcore MJ fan but I have been listening to him since I was 2 years-old and he influenced me allot as a child, he is without doubt, the greatest musician and live entertainer that has ever lived.

But anyway, like I said before, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay!
  • Welcome Foxello!
    Great to have you here.
    L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • FoxelloFoxello Posts: 48
    Thanks for the lovely welcoming <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    Nice to see some fellow Brits on here! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And I look forward to not only to share the 'BAM', but also to find out what one is! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Hello! Foxello... welcome i am from Birmingham, now living for the past 27yrs in Somerset
    happy hunting!

"It's all for L.O.V.E"
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hey James welcome aboard