Is Murray really Michael?

FoxelloFoxello Posts: 48
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
One of the videos I have watched since learning of this conspiracy is this one, which appears to show that Conrad Murray is Michael Jackson in a prosthetic mask. I'm not sure whether I actually believe it or not, but their facial features appear extremely similar:

[youtube:cqti8brk]

Apologises if this has been posted before.

Comments

• I don't think so, Murray is much more taller than MJ and...why would Michael do that? Conrad Murray does exist, maybe this is not his real name but this man is real.
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    Murray is not Michael,but he speaks with his words.Michael hired Murray to do this hoax.You see,patience and believe.We will see the King back.
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Murray is not Michael,but he speaks with his words.

I believe this is a strong possibility.That CM's message on youtube made sense to me only if they were MJ's words.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Murray is not Michael,but he speaks with his words.

I believe this is a strong possibility.That CM's message on youtube made sense to me only if they were MJ's words.

I agree on this too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • FoxelloFoxello Posts: 48
    Yes I think I agree that it is more of a message rather than MJ in a disguise.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    there was a lot of talk about this when this video first came out on Youtube.
    At that time we hadn't seen Murray or heard him speak. He moved like MJ, talked with the same intonation of his voice. His mimic was the same as MJ. So many thought that he might be MJ in prostetics...
    but then when we got new photos of Murray, we could see that it was most probably Murray. But as it is said here before... he seems to speak with the words of MJ.
    Mj sends a message to his fans and the world through Murray.... (if not the message is odd, and no reason for him to post it on youtube).
  • cmurray is too tall

too big
    and too many things i should not write, to be mike

he copied the type of words mike says

pianogames admitted he was wrong in his comparison, because he was wrong
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Conrad Murray is not too tall. Michael can be any height he wants to be. I have photos of him from the J5 days playing around in shoes that made him taller and no one would Know the difference unless they crawled on the ground and lifted his pants and I dont think anyone is going to do that to Murray. Michael can disguise himself in any way possible. Do not under estimate what Michael is capable of with a disguise <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    That sway of Murray's back. I've seen it so many times, admired it too many times not to at least suspect ....well something or someone. Murray is always grabbing his stomach/coat down low as if covering something or adjusting something, being all too careful. Watch him close! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    And Remember "Is it scary for ya baby!!!!!!!"
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    CM is not Michael...I just don't see a reason why Michael would do that. It's true that CM uses Michaels words and that could be a message..but who knows <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • this thread made me smile and gave me hope again, I remember when I first laid my eyes on him, I started laughing like this is all a joke or the possibility it's michael in disguise, way before I knew this board existed
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    omg lol this is getting rediculous <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> NO WAY! Mj is in hiding and hello he has spent so much of his time in court why in the hell wuld he want to pretend to be somebody who has to go back to court?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> omg no way lol
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Even though I believe Murray is a real person I do think it is possible that Michael is Murray in that video, Just a one off to grab our attention, but Murray himself does attend the courtcases, Graveyards & flies on planes <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I personally do not believe that MJ could disguise himself as Murray. Do I believe he could have been Dave Dave on Larry King? Heck yeah and maybe even the blonde lady at the memorial, the green dude We are the world video, and the old dude at the grammys. Yeah I can see him disguised as those people. There is however a bigger picture with Murray. Alot of people think Murray killed MJ but I don't buy that story. I just don't feel it's the truth. Like Murray said the troot will prevail.
  • llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116
    I can be Michael too, and you too....come on !!! this kind of "proofs" are ridiculous...sorry I dont want to be rude...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    If we are talking of the video only, it is indeed possible to take you and me and make a video with our face and anybody else's gestures and mimics.
    If we are talking the person of whom we were provided other footage (beach), I would tend to say this was greenscreen or real footage.
    The support video was not greenscreen or real footage.

Whoever does not like what we have seen months ago is free to not agree.
  • no way murray is in disguise. LMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    One of the videos I have watched since learning of this conspiracy is this one, which appears to show that Conrad Murray is Michael Jackson in a prosthetic mask. I'm not sure whether I actually believe it or not, but their facial features appear extremely similar:

[youtube:325r6w2j]

Apologises if this has been posted before.

Murray is a real person but I think the words or some of the word the used in that video-Statement were Michaels words
  • I think that when the YT video came out, that was Michael, because of his teeth. (Michael has little baby-like teeth). And the Murray that we are seeing that's going to court is a real... doctor...*actor* (coughs). Why do I think that Michael would do the YT video and let the real ...doctor... be seen? He doesn't want Murray to lie to us... I think! Best way I can explain it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    You know something? I'm absolutely convinced there are two black Conrad Murray's. (I'm taking my post from the thread "Dr. Murray--Turn your head and coffee" page 3-4 because I was responding to my feeling when looking at that pic of Murray in the car and a "fan" holding a Starbucks coffee, and I didn't realize there was this thread, and I'd like to dig more with this idea). Sorry about my mistake. I posted some pics but I'm sure there's more to compare.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9792&start=50<!-- l -->

One is Michael in disguise, the guy who originally gave us the internet message. He is much shorter, has his left shoulder much broader than the left in a weird way (remember how DD had weird huge shoulders), and his right hand has the top half in lighter colouring. His nostrils tend to flare out much wider that the taller CM. This Dr. Murray in the car is Michael. I was staring at him the longest time thinking how he didn't look like the CM we've seeing so much of. I also was thinking that for such a big tall man how he didn't look that big in the car anymore.

The other Conrad Murray is the dude who is super tall, in the courthouse, at his church, on the beach, in the airplane. His face and hands are much darker too.

Also just the way the two of them are often put side by side on TMZ, and CM seems to represent Michael. Many people have asked about MJ being CM, and having a double black CM fits with the hoax patterns. The nostril widths and darker skin shade is quite obvious to me. I know some talked of them using the digital visual technique they used for the walking skeleton on Ghosts just in the CM Youtube video. But I don't necessarily think that is needed, because I'm wondering now if perhaps there is a voice-morphing technology that simply changes the voice to any choice of tone and accent. The speaking time in church and in court was obviously the taller darker CM and so we hear a different but natural voice. I don't think we ever see the tall CM ever smiling big like the MJ Murray IMO.This would mean Michael's literally been in plain sight all along, or I should say he's been closer that we thought! If it's true then in a sense Michael did literally "kill" himself.
  • You know something? I'm absolutely convinced there are two black Conrad Murray's. (I'm taking my post from the thread "Dr. Murray--Turn your head and coffee" page 3-4 because I was responding to my feeling when looking at that pic of Murray in the car and a "fan" holding a Starbucks coffee, and I didn't realize there was this thread, and I'd like to dig more with this idea). Sorry about my mistake. I posted some pics but I'm sure there's more to compare.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... 2&start=50<!-- m -->

One is Michael in disguise, the guy who originally gave us the internet message. He is much shorter, has his left shoulder much broader than the left in a weird way (remember how DD had weird huge shoulders), and his right hand has the top half in lighter colouring. His nostrils tend to flare out much wider that the taller CM. This Dr. Murray in the car is Michael. I was staring at him the longest time thinking how he didn't look like the CM we've seeing so much of. I also was thinking that for such a big tall man how he didn't look that big in the car anymore.

The other Conrad Murray is the dude who is super tall, in the courthouse, at his church, on the beach, in the airplane. His face and hands are much darker too.

Also just the way the two of them are often put side by side on TMZ, and CM seems to represent Michael. Many people have asked about MJ being CM, and having a double black CM fits with the hoax patterns. The nostril widths and darker skin shade is quite obvious to me. I know some talked of them using the digital visual technique they used for the walking skeleton on Ghosts just in the CM Youtube video. But I don't necessarily think that is needed, because I'm wondering now if perhaps there is a voice-morphing technology that simply changes the voice to any choice of tone and accent. The speaking time in church and in court was obviously the taller darker CM and so we hear a different but natural voice. I don't think we ever see the tall CM ever smiling big like the MJ Murray IMO.This would mean Michael's literally been in plain sight all along, or I should say he's been closer that we thought! If it's true then in a sense Michael did literally "kill" himself.
    Yes, you agree with me. Here's one thing that I don't get: Why does "Murray" have blood-shot eyes?? (keeping up with the hoax??)

it's my birthday!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!!!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    In the links I gave to the old forum, Souza did experimentally change the voice of the video and I can support that. If you alter the voice just one tick higher, it is Michael speaking.
    The visual can be done like the pendulum video proved. You just need a person's threedimensional data and someone else's mimic and here you go. It is spectacular.

About the double and the strange hands of CM at the Cardiovascular... nothing to add.
  • In the links I gave to the old forum, Souza did experimentally change the voice of the video and I can support that. If you alter the voice just one tick higher, it is Michael speaking.
    The visual can be done like the pendulum video proved. You just need a persons threedimensional data and someone elses mimic and here you go. It is spectacular.

About the double and the strange hands of CM at the cardiovascular... nothing to add.
    I think it's just amazing what Michael can do!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    And the Murray jogging on the beach was MJ? ...no.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    And the Murray jogging on the beach was MJ? ...no.

no

IDK but I think that CM in the famous statement video is not the CM we saw on the beach and at the court I think..... IDK if the "Statement-Conny" was MJ but I don't think these two CM do not look the same