Hey From Ireland

mjbusterdionmjbusterdion Posts: 98
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey,

I found this website after seeing a news story on google about MJ still being alive.. I choose to believe that he is for alot of reasons but also the fact that all his official product never said/stated 1958-2009 also the fact there is so much that is wrong in this case.. Im a fan of MJ since I was 2 that is 24 years ago and I do hope that he comes back soon if he is fact still alive and show the media etc that he can't be walked all over..

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Dia Dhuit, MJbusterdion

I've been a fan of his since the age of 2 also and he influenced me allot as a child, I was forever imitating him! There are allot of oddities and inconsistencies surrounding the hoax, none more so than LKL and the funeral and I'm pleased that the recent media attention has brought some new members to the forum but it's disappointing that the article had to be twisted to the point where it made the MJ hoax community looks like a bunch of schizophrenics.

But yeah, welcome to the forum and I hope to hear allot more from you!
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Welcome...This is a friendly place. It's always nice to have new people!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi to you! I hope you enjoy exploring here! I guess you represent the majority of fans who haven't dared to hope the hoax believers are on to something, who believe that what you see is what you get. Not necessarily. The mind is a funny thing, when and why it opens to possibilities.
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Welcome to you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome to the family!
    I'm also from Ireland.
    Great to see more believers <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    L.O.V.E
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Hey Welcome!! I'm from Ireland too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome from Canada!!!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    welcome from England.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    The irish are invading !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

haha im from Ireland too .... Welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome from Australia........... you are at home here! As always, with L.O.V.E xoxo

Keep hoping.
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> welcome from the padded cell door is always open and baxter says woof <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi! Welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->