Fall again

LauraLaura Posts: 67
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi

I cannot stop listening to that song.. and I cannot stop crying.. So beautiful.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Why do I feel this way?? Anyone explain me?? I burst into tears.. What is special about that??? Am I weird? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks for sharing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    Hello dear,no you are not weird.I must cry too when I hear his beautiful voice.Especialy the song FOR ALL TIMES.That does my haert bleeding.A big hug to you dear.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I LOVE this song also, one of my favorites. He sounds so heartbroken and sad.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    the same thing happens to me when i listen to speechless.......every single time.......now when someone can sing and do that to you....every single time...what can you say..????? unbelievable...love you micheal...xxxx
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    I adore this song, it is simply beautiful. And yes it does make me cry and so does many of Michael's other songs. The way Michael sings is unique, the emotions are real and one can feel it too. One of my favourite live performances: "Will you be there" on the MTV anniversary. At the end Michael has tears rolling down his face, I can't describe the feeling of watching that... It's just one of the most beautiful things in the world. And Michael, yes, I will always be there to love you.
  • Love it as well and welcome!!!
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    yeah I love it too....welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I think there is something special about Fall Again. Every time we hear it, if we are in tune with MJ, we fall deeper in love....not the kind of silly love that people think of with fans, but a deep love and appreciation for him, for nature, for God and for life. And there's no end to the fall, just as there is no end to love.