Hi from Denmark

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi you all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm a investigator from Denmark (therefore my bad English which I apologize for If I'm not making any sense)
who at last made a account since I've been lurking at this site forever... I've followed the hoax since June 25
(yes I'm lazy to not make account before I know <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) But I do hope I can help in investigation so we can
find the truth together <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I do have a question is there any People from Denmark (or Danish speaking) on this site? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm just curious <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

MJ Investigator

Comments

• lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    Hi welcome - Im from Denmark too (Copenhagen)... Where in Denmark are you from ?
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    Hi and welcome! Don't speak Danish but understand some although Norwegian is a bit easier for me to understand <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
  • Lovesquad I'm from Copenhagen too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and alovesmichael we'll have to speak English to eachother
    if we'll have a chance to understand each other <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> since I can't speak Norwegian
    (I can only say one thing in Swedish and Norwegian) even though people says there is similarities
    between the North language while I don't think so... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the investigating. Welcome to you new home.

As always, with L.O.V.E xox
    Lovesquad I'm from Copenhagen too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and alovesmichael we'll have to speak English to eachother
    if we'll have a chance to understand each other <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> since I can't speak Norwegian
    (I can only say one thing in Swedish and Norwegian) even though people says there is similarities
    between the North language while I don't think so... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Great - well I think we all need to speak english in here, so we all can understand. Most people speak and write english.

I dont appreciate when people post in german, dutch, italian, spanish whatever... we need to be ONE community - IMO
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi and welcome
  • ballongirafballongiraf Posts: 18
    Im from Denmark too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

welcome
  • Thanks for the warm welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and lovesquad I'll be speaking internationaly (English)
    but I thought it also would be nice to have a Scandinavian forum where we could talk about
    what there're on our minds + it shows that the hoax has its believers all over the world! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I'm new and I already trying to change the site, don't take it in the wrong way <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Welcome to the family.
    Great to see new members. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    L.O.V.E
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    Thanks for the warm welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and lovesquad I'll be speaking internationaly (English)
    but I thought it also would be nice to have a Scandinavian forum where we could talk about
    what there're on our minds + it shows that the hoax has its believers all over the world! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I'm new and I already trying to change the site, don't take it in the wrong way <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Aw, don't worry about it! I don't think lovesquad meant it in a bad way <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . And yes, let's speak in English so we understand eachother! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Curious - what is the only thing you know in Swedish? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Welcome MJ_investigatorDK !! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Then I think about it I may know two and maybe a sentence too! *being proud <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> * the first being "glass" meaning ice cream
    if I remember correctly and "hejsan" meaning hi - my brother-in-law uses every time he greets someone <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and the sentence...
    I don't think it's a proper thing to say here at forum and I really don't want to kicked out just after joining three days ago <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    hi, welcome here...lets find da troooth together <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Hi and welcome ! I'm from Denmark too, Sønderjylland. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hi - no I didnt mean it in a bad way when I wrote that I think it is best to write in english; its all about relations, connection and l.o.v.e

btw: look at this article from fyens stiftindende:
    <!-- m -->http://www.fyens.dk/article/1600505:Mus ... brandoffer<!-- m -->
  • DreamdancerDreamdancer Posts: 18
    Hi there <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

(wee, my very first post in this forum)

Am from denmark aswell - Djursland though.

-better go post an introduction now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

See ya all outthere!
  • Hello! Whoa, so many danish people! Should make a party ! Haha! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    A warm welcome to you, fellow-hoaxie! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Happy investigating! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yeah!!!!! More people from little Denmark <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Welcome to you, Dreamdancer, I hope you'll enjoy your stay!
    And it's nice to see the MJ Hoax on covers on news pages and look it's the most readed <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    but have anyone seen a pressed article in danish newspapers?
  • Thanks for the respond with the links <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but I was more thinking of printed newpapers and not some newspapers site <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    and I saw it on Tekst TV the 12th - it was actually the reason for me joining the forum (I told myself to join the second
    the hoax got mentioned in Denmark - I know silly but that's me <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> ) and posted it under "The Hoax Mentioned In The Media"
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    wow quite alot danish ppl here.. i from denmark aswell.. welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MerkabaMerkaba Posts: 29
    Hi

And Welcome!

I´m danish too, and quite happy to see more and more of us to wake up!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • a warm welcome to you from texas.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> dont worry about your english..its fine..glad to have you here
    huggs
    suzz