The importance of numerology in this hoax

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I've noticed that some people critique TS for his number connections in his updates, saying that the numbers are not important and not concrete evidence that this is indeed a hoax. However, I think it's the opposite. If you think about it, out of everything we've investigated, the dates, 777 and his autograph 1998 are some of the most concrete pieces of evidence that this was all planned years ago. The numbers cannot be denied. We all know when the funeral, memorial happened. We all know that he wore sevens quite a bit throughout his career and even had the number on his album covers. We also know about the mysterious 1998 signature. Even non believers cannot deny these facts. So when TS points the connection between the numbers, I would think a person cannot simply dismiss it because it is based on fact that we all know it is true. I am not saying we all have to believe everything TS is saying in regards to these numbers either but I think before we dismiss it, we may want to look into it a bit more.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Every part of this intricately planned hoax needs to be looked at. I agree with what you have said. Lets not short change ourselves by picking and choosing just the threads we like the most.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Every part of this intricately planned hoax needs to be looked at. I agree with what you have said. Lets not short change ourselves by picking and choosing just the threads we like the most.

Oh I know. I'm only addressing this part because that is the part that was getting the most complaints.
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    I think Numerology could be important (as with anything else though, it's just speculation). The only thing that bugs me is that people are going on and on about certain numbers. Or just adding up a bunch of numbers and saying they mean something. That is not how Numerology works. If someone/anyone is going to use Numerology as evidence for the hoax, I just think it would be wonderful if they would do their homework, research it, learn it and fully understand it before offering it as any sort of proof of anything. Numerology has methods and guidelines for its use...it's not as random as some people have made it out to be.