Michael Jackson with Grey Hair

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hi

This may be a bit odd, but i know i have seen photos of MJ with grey bits in his hair in his later years.

Specifically there was a photo of MJ getting into a car, rear view, with curly hair TII period.

I thought i had saved it but cant find it.

Can anyone post any pics of MJ which appear to show grey in his hair?

Thanks.. there is a reason for me asking. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Comments

• I would like to see those too!!!
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    Just look through pics on MJJPictures.com and you'll find them.
  • I saw a couple, let me go check and I'll post
  • here is the only one I found
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    I have seen a pic of Michael on the front of a Mag, called Q where he has grey stubble...

<!-- m -->http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/wp/wp-c ... agmore.jpg<!-- m -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Just look through pics on MJJPictures.com and you'll find them.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Thanks for the advice, but i have tried. Ive got thousands of pics on my computer and there are thousands of pics on that site.
    But thanks anyway. LOVE to you.

And to the other posters... thanks so much. You are awesome!! Keep them rolling.

And i am still searching for the one i am thinking of. If i find i will post. xxx
    I have seen a pic of Michael on the front of a Mag, called Q where he has grey stubble...

<!-- m -->http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/wp/wp-c ... agmore.jpg<!-- m -->

I see grey in his hair too.
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    I'm searching also but so far no success... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • gardenrosegardenrose Posts: 21
    I think the pic you are looking for is on this page here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=6765&start=200<!-- l -->

Scroll down a bit past the big pictures, in a section of older pictures, and you'll see it, right below a still of Michael in the 70's "Blame it on the boogie" vid.
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    here is the only one I found

Sideburns right? Can't see any grey in the hair.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

What is it ? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I have noticed the grey stubble before...that is cute!!!
    I think the pic you are looking for is on this page here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=6765&start=200<!-- l -->

Scroll down a bit past the big pictures, in a section of older pictures, and you'll see it, right below a still of Michael in the 70's "Blame it on the boogie" vid.

Yes.. thankyou!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Because my theory is that MJ with curly hair is MJ with his natural hair and some weaves.. not wig.

MJ with straight hair is probably a wig.

Whenever MJ toured.. Bad, Dangerous and History he ALWAYS reverted back to his curly hairstyle.

In TII he also did this.. probably because a full wig would be impracticable to wear night after night on the stage when he is dancing and sweating, etc.

So.. If curly hair is natural and not a wig.. and in his later years, his hair appears to be greying in its curly state then this must be his natural hair!! Why would Michael wear a grey wig??? Makes no sense, right???

The AR said that Michael was bald with "peach fuzz" and a wig that lifted off (not a weave that would need to be cut off)... so the AR must be false.

This is the photo.. TII era, 2009.. and it looks to me as if MJ has grey hair.

What do you guys think?
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514

Because my theory is that MJ with curly hair is MJ with his natural hair and some weaves.. not wig.

Whenever MJ toured.. Bad, Dangerous and History he ALWAYS reverted back to his curly hairstyle.

In TII he also did this.. probably because a full wig would be impracticable to wear night after night on the stage when he is dancing and sweating, etc.

So.. If curly hair is natural and not a wig.. and in his later years, his hair appears to be greying in its curly state then this must be his natural hair!! Why would Michael wear a grey wig??? Makes no sense, right???

The AR said that Michael was bald with "peach fuzz" and a wig that lifted off (not a weave that would need to be cut off)... so the AR must be false.

What do you guys think?

HOLLY COW!!! I had never seen this pic but yes there is def grey hair there. I think you may be on to something here with your theory. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

HOLLY COW!!! I had never seen this pic but yes there is def grey hair there. I think you may be on to something here with your theory. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Thankyou... i know im not going nuts then! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It looks like grey hair to me.. and not a trick of the light.. defo grey hair. Must be natural as i cant think why MJ would wear a grey wig.

This kind of proves the AR to be false then!!!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234

What do you guys think?

Yeah I see the grey hair too in the back. It does appear to be natural. If this is the case then we know the AR was a lie because he definitely isn't bald with all this hair. I personally don't believe MJ was bald. Even when he wears straight wigs I've seen pics wear you can see his grey side burns and you can see little pieces if his real hair sticking out from the wig. The pieces sticking out has grey in it. You can tell it's his real hair because the texture is different. Good observation.
    @DancingTheDream Great observations! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

One question though, if the curly hair's Michael's real hair wouldn't he dye it black? mean the grey parts. Idk...
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    let's not forget he's 51 years old
    he can't deny it to be grey once haha

One question though, if the curly hair's Michael's real hair wouldn't he dye it black? mean the grey parts. Idk...

Maybe he did dye it black.. but not all the time i am guessing.. maybe the pic of him getting into the car with grey hair was before he had chance to do another black rinse on his hair.

But it cant be a wig as i cant imagine him buying a wig with grey hair in it.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

Maybe he did dye it black.. but not all the time i am guessing.. maybe the pic of him getting into the car with grey hair was before he had chance to do another black rinse on his hair.

But it cant be a wig as i cant imagine him buying a wig with grey hair in it.
    Totally! That's what I always thought as soon as I heard about that using a wig stuff, I've seen those grays before!
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    If that is mj than he sure was skinny look how his bones stick out through is jacket.This is the first time i have seen this pic, thanks for posting.
    Off topic but I adore what he's wearing in that pic where he's getting in to the car! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And yes he does look very skinny <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    what a good point you have made and it does look like grey hair to me which goes against what the autopsy report said
  • @DancingTheDream Great observations! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Maybe he did. But the thing with black hair is that it's more notable when it loses the colour rinse.