TIAI May 14

Gina JacksonGina Jackson Posts: 86
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirect today 05/14:
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726&start=0<!-- l -->
TIAI Update #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?
by TS » Wed May 12, 2010 9:12 am

05/13:
Yesterday I think there was no redirection,at least I could not access anything, but TS edited post above and sent us new update (#5b)
Last edited by TS on Thu May 13, 2010 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
TIAI Update #5b is next.
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763<!-- l -->
These things, along with several other things already mentioned in previous updates, show that indeed MJ is being revealed “piece by piece by piece”. This is the return phase of the hoax, and will end suddenly with the bam!

Speaking of the return, and bamsday: I want to respond to a thread titled: “TIAI READS THE FORUM? Criticizing TIAI!” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=6951}. That thread was posted on March 9, which was hours before Update #4—so it was a little too late to respond in Update #4 (also, that update was already very long). However, I will respond to it now in Update #5, because unlike many other TIAI complaints which I have ignored: the questions in this post are sincere, and not just empty ridicule.

Re: TIAI Update #5b: DO you Think 4 your Self?
by Puff » Thu May 13, 2010 10:40 am

Thanks TS!
I'm looking forward to read the next update..
As always very interesting....Thank you TS once more!!!

L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS!!
michaeljacksonget249353m.jpg

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i think for my "told you so dance" i'm just going to sing "bam bam bam bam bam bam bam" over and over again while dancing my own interpretation of "the moonwalk". i owe some people on here some shots when michael comes back (oh michael, that includes you too!). i feel like i need to create a special shot "the michael jackson bam" shot. it'll taste like love and has to be served in a gold shot glass.

TIAI highlights "bam." ahhhh! the next update is going to be good guys, i can feel it.