Hi from California

a18wheelsladya18wheelslady Posts: 287
edited May 2010 in Introduce yourself
I live in California and new to this site. Have always loves and believed in MJ no matter what The media had to say. I would Always get mad when they said bad things about such a loving Man.
I do believe that he is coming back. Not sure when this will be but he will come back when the time Is right. I want to thank all the people involved with the Michael Jackson Death Hoax site for all this information.
I sure hope that MJ is watching.This would let him see how much we Care and believe in what he is doing. I can't imagine what it would have been like --- never to have a childhood, or to be able to play with my dolls on the porch and climb trees with my friends. He did this for his fans so that we could enjoy his music. Me and my girlfriends always wanted to go see him, but money always seemed to be a problem. records were our Only option. In the evenings would play them very loud and sing with him.
I have a friend that is an x social worker who tells me that MJ would send a bus out from Neverland for the Underprivileged children and take them there for a day.
I wish that MJ and his children are safe and happy. After reading all the information on this site, I went Back and watched the movie over and over and and yes i see it.
This thing about the mind control. WOW --- very scary stuff --- to think that he had to deal with this alone.
Lots of love --- what a great job you did MJ.
I know many are applauding you for all your talents.

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you joined.
  • welcome! san diego here.
  • Blessing to you! Welcome to our world...
  • a18wheelsladya18wheelslady Posts: 287
    Thank you all for such a warm welcome but we all know its LOVE which MJ stands for :O))
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Hi from Cali also!
    Hope you feel at home here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • itsall4luvitsall4luv Posts: 70
    Welcome from L.A.!!!
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    welcome <3 from Australia
  • Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy. We are all searching for Truth. Happy hoaxing! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Welcome from Germany <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome from Ireland.
    Enjoy the ride!
    L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    A big warm welcome from Australia. You are home now. This is a big happy family. Happy hoaxing.....As always, with L.O.V.E xoxo
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    welcome to home! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

hugs
  • big and warm welcome from texas.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i was born in california heheh..
    take care
    huggs
    suzz
  • ClassOf2013ClassOf2013 Posts: 187
    I'm going to live in California when I grow up!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tekamjforevertekamjforever Posts: 547
    Hi, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Welcome!
  • lynnandsofeelynnandsofee Posts: 243
    Big Warm Hug from Florida <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Welcome. Enjoy the ride <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome from Canada!!!

I really hope to make California my home one day...SOON!
  • Hi Californian beLIEvers,

Is anyone planning on attending the memorial service next week? If so, a well-known filmmaker is interested in speaking to true beLIEvers for their newest documentary. I am casting these interviews, so send me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:MJiBelieve@gmail.com">MJiBelieve@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> for more info. Be a part in getting the word out.