What's your favorite song of MJ??

StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hey...it's a rainy afternoon and I was sitting here and wondering what your favorite song of MJ is??
I mean they're all great...but you know, some I like more than others <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
I personally love:

Come together
Keep the Faith
Speed Demon
Man in the Mirror
Fall again
Little Susie
Scared of the moon
Smooth Criminal

But it kind of depends on my mood...the list can change^^

so lets hear <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Comments

• It's quite a long list so I'll shorten it down. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Give In To Me
    2000 Watts
    Billie Jean
    Smooth Criminal
    Speechless
    Butterflies
    Tabloid Junkie
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Give in to me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Speechless
    Smooth Criminal
    Billy Jean
    Jam

I Love all his Songs <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AngelinaAngelina Posts: 174
    My number one (and the number one of my sister) is cleary Dirty Diana.
    I LOVE this song, I hear it every day, no joke.
    My mother is tired of hearing it, but I just can't get enough, lol. (:
    And I hear man in the mirror and for all time (always makes me cry) alot.
    When I feel sad I hear wanna be starting something or don't stop till you get enough. These songs always make me wanna smilie_tanz_002.gif

Btw, I want Dirty Diana's legs!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Btw, I want Dirty Diana's legs!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    haha true that <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> me too...
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    Well when Im angry I listen to is rough sounding songs like Shout OMG
    I like Break of Dawn, Don't Walk Away, Come Together (super sexy in this vid OH MAN!)
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Butterflies!
    There are just soo many! Um I love Man In The Mirror...
    Smooth Criminal
    Dont Stop Till You Get Enough
    For All Time
    Heaven Can Wait
    Speechless
    Privacy
    2000 WATTS
    I LOVE ALL OF THEM... Dont make me choose hahaha
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I'd say ... I like Will You Be There, Smooth Criminal and Speechless the most... And and and and...! In The Closet! Can't forget In The Closet, now, can you? :3
    But in general I love all the more rock-ish (waitwut?) songs.
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough
    I Can't Help It
    Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
    Human Nature
    The Way You Make Me Feel
    Dirty Diana
    In The Closet
    Who Is It
    Stranger In Moscow
    This Time Around

There the main ones I listen to.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I love all his songs but if I had to make a list.
    Don't stop til you get enough, Rock with you, Workin day and night, Wanna be startin somethin, Human Nature, Billie Jean, Smooth criminal, Man in the mirror, Dirty Diana. Pretty much all his songs
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213

Lol, that's all she ever was, was a pair of legs! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Wow for me, it's gotta be, and in no particular order;

Another Part of Me
    Dirty Diana
    Is It Scary
    Ghosts
    Thriller
    Remember the Time
    Who Is it
    Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
    Stranger in Moscow
    Billie Jean
    Beat It
    Wanna Be Startin' Something

....Looking at this again makes me think I shouldn't have replied because I know his WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY is going to be on here if I keep going. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • well i love earth,
    man in the mirror,
    heal the world
    , will you be there.
    billy jean,
    smooth criminal,
    they don't care about us,
    you are my life
    ,speechles
    don't stop till u get enough
    , rock with you
    , you rock my world,
    fall again. but this list always changes. and this song i just heard two days ago called fly away and there's must more to live than this
  • I think all of his songs are my favorite. But, the ones that I am playing over and over in my car and singing out loud this week are:
    Dirty Diana
    Who is it
    Smooth Criminal
    Jam
    Man in the Mirror
    Remember the time

Last week, I was listening to:
    ABC
    State of Shock
    Got to be there
    Wanna be startin somethin'

I could go on and on..... My husband just laughs everytime he gets in my car because the MJ's cd is in the car just blarring when he starts it up. He hardly ever drives my car, but when he does it is to take somebody, somewhere. And of course, I am the topic of discussion.
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903

Latoya's. And no I surely wouldn't mind having those either <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    At first I thought you were gonna ask us to pick ONE favorite song. That would be so difficult. It'd be like trying to pick a favorite star in the sky! LOL Just not possible. But I do have quite a few that I really love....

Blood on the Dancefloor
    Whatever Happens
    You Rock My World
    Dangerous
    In the Closet
    Human Nature
    Smooth Criminal
    You Are Not Alone

(I could pick many more...so hard to narrow it down!)
  • AngelinaAngelina Posts: 174

Latoya's. And no I surely wouldn't mind having those either <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

Not Latoya, the owner of the legs is Lisa Dean. (:
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    LOL! I like how nobody just named ONE song... we've all got a list!

THAT is true artistry...when nobody can decide on your best work because they're all SO good! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903

Not Latoya, the owner of the legs is Lisa Dean. (:

Sorry, you're right. My bad <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . Still want those legs though! It's not her in the car though, I think that might be Latoya. Found this old article, quite annoying actually and sad since they even called him "Wacko Jacko" back then <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . I'd just like to slap who ever started that phrase...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lisa%20dean%20dirty%20diana/samsteph_2006/LISADEAN-1.jpg
  • YoungNewMJFanYoungNewMJFan Posts: 367
    I'll Be There
    I Just Can't Stop Loving You
    You Rock My World
    Human Nature
    I Want You Back
    Who's Loving You
    Smooth Criminal
    In the Closet
    etc., etc., etc. xD I can't pick I would just keep rambling on and on <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I really don't know. They are so different...and from a day to another, I don't feel the same while listening to it.

But just to give you an answer of what I precisly like

From J5 : I don't really know every title but I like Ben, I'll be there, Blame it on the boogie, Shake your body, and others I don't remember titles (true fans can whip me with banana skins)

From Off the wall I like Don't stop til...Off the wall, girlfriend, working day and night.

From Thriller : I don't really like Thriller album. I mean Thriller (song) is good but I prefer, girl is mine, Human Nature. I think Billie Jean and Beat it are big success, but I don't really like listening to them.

From Bad : I really loved Bad before but not really anymore. It's stuck in my childhood and my "adult ears" cannot listen to it he same way anymore...and the songs I loved are not the same now. It's just a growing up issue I guess, no big deal ! I like The way you make me feel, Man in the mirror, I just can't stop loving you, and leave me alone.

From Dangerous : It was difficult for me to like it when I was younger, but now i do like the sound of it. Except she drive me wild and can't let her get away, I like about everything on it. Wouldn't have said the same few years ago !

From History, I really do love Stranger in Moscow, and I was happy to find this "come together" song I loved in Moonwalker.

I like 2 Bad, Earth song is good but not my favorite...

I love the 5 first songs of Blood on the dance floor.

I like Break of dawn, Heaven can wait, butterflies...

The other ones doesn't sitck in my mind, but I don't know, maybe someday I'll listen to it again and really love it...that's what i like about it. It woudl be a lie to say everything is good, because to me it's not and it' depends onthe way I feel at the time I listen to it.
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    That's a tough question. The songs that are constantly on repeat are:

"Time Waits For No One" (The Jacksons)
    "Push Me Away" (The Jacksons)
    "Will You Be There"
    "Can You Remember" (J5)
    "One More Chance" (J5)
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    ahhh okay. it's so hard to choose, every single album is FILLED with perfection but...

1. the way you make me feel (that growl gets me Every.Time.)
    2. the lady in my life (yes, i'll lay back in his tenderness)
    3. superfly sister ( good evening.)
    4. you are my life (sigh)
    5. keep it in the closet (double sigh)
    6. man in the mirror (i don't care where i am- club, my car, a store- that song comes on, and i will sing and dance no matter what.)
    7. will you be there (do you need inspiration? this song will give you it.)
    8. can you feel it (my personal anthem that reminds me of the hoax. come to think of it....tito's too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
  • it is hard to choose...
    -another part of me
    -who is it
    -dirty Diana
    -in the closet
    -give in to me
    -say say say
    -don't stop till u get enough
    - Wanna be startin something
  • YoungNewMJFanYoungNewMJFan Posts: 367
    Ooo..I'm gonna check my play count on iTunes <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Take into count this is just the song played ALL THE WAY THROUGH, like until th every last second, or it doesn't count as a play <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Smooth Criminal - 18
    Black or White - 17
    The Way You Make Me Feel - 16
    Leave Me Alone - 16
    Scream - 15
    Man in the Mirror - 15
    They Don't Care About Us - 9
    Bad - 7
    Remember the Time - 6
    Tabloid Junkie - 4

And just an FYI I'm impatient so I always change the song before it is ALL the way over xD so I'm pretty sure this is not accurate <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->