Take Me To a Place with no name

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
The crypt at Forest Lawn. The flowers, yellow. the bricks leading to the terrace yellow. Follow the yellow brick road. Randy says, let the fans in. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Wouldn't it be something if once in, Michael made the bam <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why would he suddenly want the fans to be let inside the mausoleum? It kinda adds up. Follow the yellow brick road to a place with no name. Maybe Lisa Marie is apart of the hoax. Her job was to start people to thinking yellow. Oh my goodness, I think I had an epiphany. June 25th. One year. The time allowed to fake death and come back with no consequences. Conrad Murray, never went to trial. No crime there. I think it just could be. Anything is possible. Do you think <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• I wish it would be true. I am ready for a BAM!!!!!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    after reading the post about how bogus the charge of involuntary manslaghter is.............i reckon what u say hear makes sense....imo...of course... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    the writer or the Wizard of Oz, L. Frank Baum, can you guess where he is buried <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    http://www.seeing-stars.com/imagepages/BaumGravePhoto1.shtml

Oh My God <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    the writer or the Wizard of Oz, L. Frank Baum, can you guess where he is buried <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    http://www.seeing-stars.com/imagepages/BaumGravePhoto1.shtml

Oh My God <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Wow! I'm loling at how we never bothered to look something like that up before hahahaa <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Woo!