Did MJ say his entire music catalogue for the audience?

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in Documentaries & Interviews
[youtube:1s53g9wx]

Wow! what a sweetheart!

Comments

• Yes, I believe that's what I heard when I watched the video a few days ago. Michael is very generous!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    is just me or he have some weight on?
    he is so adorable! i love him with some weigh on! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • He is a generous man indeed! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    is just me or he have some weight on?
    he is so adorable! i love him with some weigh on! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Yes he seems a little heavier!Always adorable <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • is just me or he have some weight on?

He is HOT HOT HOT with some weight on....drools!!!
  • [youtube:1irgz8ef]

Wow! what a sweetheart!

Ok how many of us girls would like to squeeze that tooshy!! He is HOT in this blue sport outfit!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> YUMMMMMMMY
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Yes he is hot with that little added weight. I simply adore the older MJ. He certainly rocks my world. But did you see him from the full frontal view on the platform. JESUS <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Mikey was (ahem) packing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, the devil made me say it <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • Yes he is hot with that little added weight. I simply adore the older MJ. He certainly rocks my world. But did you see him from the full frontal view on the platform. JESUS <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Mikey was (ahem) packing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, the devil made me say it <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Hot hot hot !!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • He looks damn fine!

And yes back to the topic...I heard that too!!!
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Yes, fine!!!!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    He's a real, live DOLL! You just wanna hug and squeeze him. He's amazingly adorable.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    There never was nor never will be another like him.
  • I remember leaving school early to tape this back in the day and though I thought he looked okay then, now he just looks so adorable and I got a bit teary eyed at how cute. I wasn't feeling his 2001 hair back then, but now it looks great, I guess cause the style was so new then, the anime look.
  • Mike would look hot pickin his nose!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I like Him with some weight on too. I like to cook for and mother everyone. I wonder if that's why my dog's are overweight?
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    Yes he is hot with that little added weight. I simply adore the older MJ. He certainly rocks my world. But did you see him from the full frontal view on the platform. JESUS <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Mikey was (ahem) packing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, the devil made me say it <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

OMG...soooo true....soooooo damn hottttt!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->