• [youtube:uhtwnpvm]

[youtube:uhtwnpvm]

[youtube:uhtwnpvm]
  • i posted a vid on another thread, who was there to protect mike
  • [youtube:ysxf9nwh]

[youtube:ysxf9nwh]
  • [youtube:zizase82]
  • I have seen all these but thanks for posting again
  • OMG Those pics in that last video you just posted GOSH he has never looked hotter
    I love the one of him in that blue and white stripe shirt!!!
  • no they are not new - but have we learnt nothing as pp, we learn to hurt - its time we learn to love

yes, he is very good looking, even through everthing he went through, good inside and outside - jealous pp could not accept the wonder of michael jackson
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    no they are not new - but have we learnt nothing as pp, we learn to hurt - its time we learn to love

yes, he is very good looking, even through everthing he went through, good inside and outside - jealous pp could not accept the wonder of michael jackson
    It's good to see that you get Michael's message.....Alot of people still don 't get it........ <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->.........Off subject; The Arabian Nights I just want to let you know that I rally enjoy reading all your posts and replies. I have often wondered if you are male or female,and where is your location?You don't have to answer if you don't want to I'm just curious,Also I don't mean any disrespect...... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    thank you for posting...I new most of those but it's good to see them again <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • i think even though time has passed that we must not forget certain things, certain comments made