Michael On Phone Refusing an Interview

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in Documentaries & Interviews
[youtube:3j7qhayc]

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    So polite not like me on the phone
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    awwwww sounds like he woke him up.. and he was still sweet!!

i love this photo of him 2.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He's sooooo sweet <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • OMG, what a sweet, kind, polite man. I adore him!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    He is really incredibleliebe_144.gif
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    Who does he say he loves at the end? Sounded like 'Norfolk', but I didn't know he'd ever been to Norfolk, UK?
  • Awww so sweet <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • That's my MJ. The sweetest and kindest man in the universe. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • awwwww sounds like he woke him up.. and he was still sweet!!

whaaaaaaaat? noone wakes up my baby when he sleeps, considering he barely even sleeps to begin with grrr you, i shall find this man and hunt him down with my glitter stick <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .... yes i said glitter stick it shoots sparkles <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Michael bought me it so that i could beat people with it instead of the bats i used before <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. Michael didnt want blood revealed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> hahahaha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I love MJ <3
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    This was taped by the person phoning MJ I assume right? Wondering why someone didn't answer MJs phone on his behalf...staff, whomever he was traveling with....his entourage.
    God love MJ. So incredibly kindhearted. And that unfortunately people took advantage of.
  • awwwww sounds like he woke him up.. and he was still sweet!!

whaaaaaaaat? noone wakes up my baby when he sleeps, considering he barely even sleeps to begin with grrr you, i shall find this man and hunt him down with my glitter stick <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .... yes i said glitter stick it shoots sparkles <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Michael bought me it so that i could beat people with it instead of the bats i used before <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. Michael didnt want blood revealed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> hahahaha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I love MJ <3
    Lols good 1 I'm gonna have to borrow that sumtime if u don't mind <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • awwwwwwww <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I adore this...
    Especially Hello? and Yes!
    Sweet!
  • Aww he is such a dear. Always polite. One of the many, many reasons I love him. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Aww he is such a dear. Always polite. One of the many, many reasons I love him. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I know...is there a sweeter or more sensitive man on earth??!!!
  • Awwww he's such a sweetheart, so polite! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Thanks for sharing this.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    He does sound like he was awaken. And he handled it in true MJ fashion. He was so polite, sweet and such a sweetheart.