The full hoax recap for newbies

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited July 2019 in Info for new members
It's up: https://community.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoax-recap-in-15-languages/<br /><br />Please use this new subforum if you have anything you want to show newbies that isn't in the recap. This part is only the 'clues' part, the rest will follow later.<br /><br />Thank you all for contributing!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Good Job ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Indeed. I suggest to add Russian and French languages to invite more fans. The thing is that population of all countries, besides Russia, that were included in former Soviet Union,i.e. Litva, Latvia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine,Belarus,Armenia, Azerbaidzhan, etc., speak, read and write Russian, French speakers are besides France, from Canada, Belgium, Switzerland, and others.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Ooh, it's so good to see the new section up! Now I finally feel like I've helped to make myself useful in this hoax, LOL! I hope this brings a new strength to it's foundation!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Indeed. I suggest to add Russian and French languages to invite more fans. The thing is that population of all countries, besides Russia, that were included in former Soviet Union,i.e. Litva, Latvia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine,Belarus,Armenia, Azerbaidzhan, etc., speak, read and write Russian, French speakers are besides France, from Canada, Belgium, Switzerland, and others.

The languages Turkish, Polish, Pilipino, Swedish, German, Greek & French will be added later, I am awaiting the translations.

I would like to have a Russian and Chinese translation because there are so many people that speak that language, but no one volunteered yet for those languages.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

The languages Turkish, Polish, Pilipino, Swedish, German, Greek & French will be added later, I am awaiting the translations.

I would like to have a Russian and Chinese translation because there are so many people that speak that language, but no one volunteered yet for those languages.

I really am tight in time, otherwise I would help with Russian. It would take forever to complete. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks Souza, this was really informative. :)
  • White HatWhite Hat Posts: 14
    The link doesn't work. Is there another place to recap the hoax?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1563930100:
    <br />The link doesn't work. Is there another place to recap the hoax?<br />
    <br /><br />I updated the link. I must say that this is old and some things should be taken out and others added. The Prestige on my YouTube channel is more updated.

• SMELLYMJSMELLYMJ Posts: 17
    Yes, MJ is alive.  You remember when Jermaine said in the 90's that he will help Michael any way he could, when all this pedo crap got started?  Well, after  MJ death, the brother were on a talk show together. Marlon let it slip that Jermaine doesn't live in the US. Jermaine was quick to tell Marlon to settle down, and got off that subject fast.  Quotes from Michael: I think I will go live abroad. In fact I am. I no longer wish to live in the US. <br />Here is the YouTube video of Marlon saying that Jermaine lives out of the country.<br />