The official "goodbye" thread

edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion

Since quite some people seem to lose faith lately and are leaving, and since several members said that if Mike doesn't come back on the 25th they're done, I have created this "Official goodbye" thread.

If you're leaving, then please leave your message in this thread instead of creating new threads.

Comments

• LoudLoud Posts: 303
    Good idea!!
  • I just viewed LKL with Jermaine. I say this from a humble part of my soul - I think it is time to give Jermaine and his family 1000% of the due respect they deserve, and say goodbye to the physically living Michael Jackson, that I had hoped would not be dead. I could not watch Jermaine and think that he was still adamantly acting out a hoax. I could not. He was not trying to continue the hoax, he was not trying to pretend that Michael is gone, he was not trying to create false stories and comments on his mother and the rest of his family, and their sorrow and pain on the memorial of Michael's passing. He was being as real as he can only be. I believe now, that Michael is begging from above, for the world or the part of the world that still wants to hang on to the notion that he hoaxed his death - to please please please let it go - so that his soul can be in peace. For it is when we hang on to these notions, that Michael is saddened. His spirit cannot "go". His spirit cannot "fly" as high as it would like to. This is what I believe, and I want to apologize to Michael for dragging it on this long. Spread your wings, Michael - you're free now. You need to go and seek the highest realm in heaven where you no longer have to worry about the world you left behind, and you won't have to watch us continue to stumble in the dark, hoping for signs, hoping for tidbits on your return. We know you feel pain when you see us refusing to let you go. And if, just IF I am wrong - if one day, I am proven wrong, that you are really alive and you have made your come back, then I will stand corrected. BUT, that is not a hopeful statement I am making. I am just saying, I will stand corrected. For now, I know what my heart says - and it says it in love, not in anger or sadness - my heart says I am sorry Michael, for not letting your spirit go free - I'm sorry for weighing you down like this. I forever rejoice in your life that was - and rejoice that you are no longer near the superficial worldly war that continues to go on regarding what is true and what is not, and what we should expect or not in the near future regarding your return...GO ON AND BE FREE!!!! You can do whatever you want now - not what the world or the fans or anyone wants you to do...Once again, I am sorry for dragging you down. Goobye Michael - the galaxy is your limitless home.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I just viewed LKL with Jermaine. I say this from a humble part of my soul - I think it is time to give Jermaine and his family 1000% of the due respect they deserve, and say goodbye to the physically living Michael Jackson, that I had hoped would not be dead. I could not watch Jermaine and think that he was still adamantly acting out a hoax. I could not. He was not trying to continue the hoax, he was not trying to pretend that Michael is gone, he was not trying to create false stories and comments on his mother and the rest of his family, and their sorrow and pain on the memorial of Michael's passing. He was being as real as he can only be. I believe now, that Michael is begging from above, for the world or the part of the world that still wants to hang on to the notion that he hoaxed his death - to please please please let it go - so that his soul can be in peace. For it is when we hang on to these notions, that Michael is saddened. His spirit cannot "go". His spirit cannot "fly" as high as it would like to. This is what I believe, and I want to apologize to Michael for dragging it on this long. Spread your wings, Michael - you're free now. You need to go and seek the highest realm in heaven where you no longer have to worry about the world you left behind, and you won't have to watch us continue to stumble in the dark, hoping for signs, hoping for tidbits on your return. We know you feel pain when you see us refusing to let you go. And if, just IF I am wrong - if one day, I am proven wrong, that you are really alive and you have made your come back, then I will stand corrected. BUT, that is not a hopeful statement I am making. I am just saying, I will stand corrected. For now, I know what my heart says - and it says it in love, not in anger or sadness - my heart says I am sorry Michael, for not letting your spirit go free - I'm sorry for weighing you down like this. I forever rejoice in your life that was - and rejoice that you are no longer near the superficial worldly war that continues to go on regarding what is true and what is not, and what we should expect or not in the near future regarding your return...GO ON AND BE FREE!!!! You can do whatever you want now - not what the world or the fans or anyone wants you to do...Once again, I am sorry for dragging you down. Goobye Michael - the galaxy is your limitless home.

I like your words...Somehow,I feel the same..but ..I will continue give a look once in awhile to this site. I spend every day in last year checking on this site..
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    how sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> i'll be here until katherine tells me to my face it's over.

i think if people even say that they're done, they're not. you will always wonder.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Mo,
    A very good idea. That way we won't be lured into reading things we aren't interested in. I think a lot of people just do it for attention.
  • Good idea Mo, keep all the goodbyes in one thread! I'm not going anywhere.
    I still believe 100% MJ is alive.
  • I've said this before and I will say it again...it is worth sticking around even if you no longer believe that he hoaxed his death. Not only is there a lot of info on here, but the viewpoints of others sometimes help when you are trying to find information.

I have believed he died for quite sometime, probably around the time of the autopsy report but I can't imagine giving up on this site just because I don't believe he hoaxed. Even if he did not, there are so many inconsistencies that still remain and I want to know why. I believe that the autopsy report has left out things or has been changed...why? What is Sony and AEG's role in this?

Even if you don't believe he hoaxed and is gone...something happened...MJ was taken against his will. Instead of turning against Karen Faye and all those around him out of jealousy....it's time to listen to what they are saying and ask yourselves why?! MJ was afraid for his life, this can not be denied...he was a afraid for his children's life, this is why he kept them out of the public...why? He must have known something we did not...how else can you rationalize his behavior? Stick around everyone...stick around and just open your eyes and look at the information you didn't want to see before.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I've said this before and I will say it again...it is worth sticking around even if you no longer believe that he hoaxed his death. Not only is there a lot of info on here, but the viewpoints of others sometimes help when you are trying to find information.

I have believed he died for quite sometime, probably around the time of the autopsy report but I can't imagine giving up on this site just because I don't believe he hoaxed. Even if he did not, there are so many inconsistencies that still remain and I want to know why. I believe that the autopsy report has left out things or has been changed...why? What is Sony and AEG's role in this?

Even if you don't believe he hoaxed and is gone...something happened...MJ was taken against his will. Instead of turning against Karen Faye and all those around him out of jealousy....it's time to listen to what they are saying and ask yourselves why?! MJ was afraid for his life, this can not be denied...he was a afraid for his children's life, this is why he kept them out of the public...why? He must have known something we did not...how else can you rationalize his behavior? Stick around everyone...stick around and just open your eyes and look at the information you didn't want to see before.

Mykidsmum, I know you're right but it's so hard sometimes. I come to this forum almost each and every day for almost a year and I'm still amazed how much the members over here found out about Michael's life and 'dead' (and I really want to thank all of you for that!). I already knew a lot but I have also learned so, so much more. Yeah, something happened for sure, but I don't know what to think of it anymore. There has been so many theories, it's so hard to keep up with all of them. Lately I have an uncomfortable feeling that the 'clues' we're receiving are made up by clever people to raise viewing rates and increase hits on internetsites. Lots of shows are being surround with Michael 'sightings' (for instance at the Bet awards), Michaels voice (is he singing live???) and the family is giving mixed signals about the hoax. Sometimes I'm afraid everyone is doing it for the money, to keep fans guessing about what has really happened and thus keep the hoax/Michael alive. I'm not going anywhere and will keep coming to this site everyday because I still believe Michael is with us, but I can't shake the feeling that we're being taken advantage of.
  • ^ I agree with you, I think sometimes we are being taken advantage of, why else wouldn't the family come right out and say hoaxers are crazy...why did Omar have the question mark on his sleeve, why do they always seem so ambiguous? The same reason why the Elvis camp has done the same thru the years...to keep the interest going and generate money... It's always going to be like this...but I just wish more people would be open to seeing the possibility of him dying and looking to the people who are really to blame and stop these jealous feelings towards people who actually knew MJ and are trying to shed some light on the man...I don't know, I feel you.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I've said this before and I will say it again...it is worth sticking around even if you no longer believe that he hoaxed his death. Not only is there a lot of info on here, but the viewpoints of others sometimes help when you are trying to find information.

So many of the comments that you have posted are exactly what I keep coming back to the site on a daily basis. God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    ^ I agree with you, I think sometimes we are being taken advantage of, why else wouldn't the family come right out and say hoaxers are crazy...why did Omar have the question mark on his sleeve, why do they always seem so ambiguous? The same reason why the Elvis camp has done the same thru the years...to keep the interest going and generate money... It's always going to be like this...but I just wish more people would be open to seeing the possibility of him dying and looking to the people who are really to blame and stop these jealous feelings towards people who actually knew MJ and are trying to shed some light on the man...I don't know, I feel you.

And I feel what you are feeling, thanks!
  • I really believe it's real now too and he is gone for real, but I will still read the board time to time in case there is that little bit of hope. Goodbye Michael, I love you.
  • Okay nevermind... I couldn't even last a day away <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    I think that's me done too. I was pretty sure at first that he was still alive, due to all the weird things that didn't make sense or add up. And sure, those weird things are still there and unexplained. But I just think there are other possible explanations for them (which we are possibly unaware of), other than a hoax. I'd love Mike to still be alive and even more, for him to come back as an entertainer. But my hope of that has dwindled away. I've really enjoyed reading some of the threads here, and feel I have learnt a lot. But now, some of the posts I've been reading on here lately, just seem like clutching at straws for a connection to Mike. (ie. suggesting other celebs deaths are also a hoax and may be linked to MJ's) <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . I don't have an opinion on Karen Faye, I don't know what her intentions are, but I agree with her on one thing... some people here, are twisting anything and everything they can, to support the idea that Mike has planned all this and is alive somewhere. I really hope u are all proved right.. but for my own sanity, I've accepted that Mike has passed and I hope justice is served to whoever(s) is responsible.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I lost 4 or 5 years of my life about 30 years ago hoping for Elvis to return. He didn't. I have long since given up on believing that he ever will. Though I have not given up hope on Michael returning, it seems that this site is becoming less and less Michael Jackson and more Elvis & Michael of which I don't care to parlay. I don't have anymore time to give to a hoax that has lasted for 30 years and still not a sign not a glimpse. Not to mention the constant mind games being played here with people's posts being targeted and sanctioned and sensored <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> But I digress. Anyway, I will check in from time to time to see what's up. If anything pertaining to new conclusive evidence is being discussed, I will join in if so allowed. Otherwise, I think I'll keep my hands out of the cookie jar. I will be in Cali around Michael's birthday and during the time of the next hearing for Conrad. Know that I will be actively participating in rallying for justice for Michael whether he is dead or alive. He was certainly mistreated and that puppy hasn't changed enough for me. So even though this is not goodbye, it is a diversion for me. Changing my own course because I captain my own ship <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . I will continue to keep an open mind and and even more open eye for things that make my heart beat quicken on this journey into the unknown. If I find things that I think might be of interest to you, I'll get here to pass it on. But from experience, I know you have to be swifter than the speed of lightening because the people who post here are on the money quick, fast and in a hurry. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Absolutely NOTHING gets past them and that is ALLGOOD! I have but one hoax to give and that one is EXCLUSIVELY for Michael Jackson. In my world, NO ONE ELSE can share his space. No one.

Still love you though. You feel like family. And family, good or bad, is forever. All4Love!
  • Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, friendship, admiration, understanding and mutual respect, provided remotely. Watching this video is that I also have a sad and painful conclusion that Mike is really dead in the flesh, but it will remain forever in my heart every day, in spirit. The search for the truth about what led to his death so sudden, I leave to God and your family for doing so, they are more appropriate. I leave here my thanks to you and much love! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

[youtube:bxjpdtxx]
  • Although I'm not leaving this site I just want to say that I share the same feelings as many of you on this thread. Lately a lot of posts have become more and more bizarre but that's just my opinion of course and I respect everyone's opinion. I thought I knew a lot about Michael already but this site has taught me so much more about the man that captured my heart 20 years ago and I'm very thankful for all your hard work. I wish more than anything that Michael's alive but it just seems very unlikely <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . However, I still keep that tiny bit of hope. It makes it all easier since I really can't go through tthat mourning process I went through last year again, too painful. I never knew I'd be so deeply affected by the loss of someone I never even met... What I'm mainly seeking is the truth, we deserve to know.

I have always and will always love Michael and I will never let go.
  • I am writing this post to say goodbye to you all. I do so with a heavy heart but my time on these forums has come to an end. I do not write this for sympathy, to have anyone try to convince me to stay or for attention. Sometimes it is better to just walk away when you feel as frustrated as I find myself.

There are many wonderful people who are posting on these threads and I am glad that I have had the opportunity to share and discover with you all. I thank Souza & Mo for starting this forum in the first place and giving me the opportunity to voice my often controversial opinion.

I encourage you all to continue your investigations as I will continue my own privately. Personally, I have already discovered many of the answers that I require though I have been unable to share the depth of theses here on the forums. The one thing that I will suggest is that you to try to open your minds just a little bit more and consider new information that challenges what you may already beLIEve.

Michael is alive and this I have never doubted that for a second.

See you at the end of the yellow brick road, when the adventure ends with a BAM!

L.O.V.E. & Light
    Pauline (aka Serenity)
  • Pauline (aka: Serenity) - saying goodbye is like seeing family member leave. I will miss your posts and will appreciate the ones that you have contributed.

I, personally, want to thank you for the time and effort that you have taken in presenting your information. It has been insightful, indepth, and inspiring. May you truly find the peace that your heart is searching for. Please know that the door is always unlocked so if you find you miss being here or would like to share with someone who beLIEves, the door is always open. Thanks again.

Many blessings to you. May be always be safe and at peace.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I feel very sad about you going. You brought much insight to this site, and you will be missed. My worst fear is that after a full year the forum will dissolve from frustration, boredom, bickering, older members tiring, and lack of new information to hold our interest. It has felt somewhat like they must have felt in the second chapter of Acts when the first little band of Christian believers were trying to change the worlld, where they were all a community, they were so excited and ate and shared everything together with glad hearts, and were constantly in awe. Sadly that group disspersed to the winds into persecution. People are people always-- some feisty, some calm, caring and some judgemental, some open or closed. I've felt like I was on a high, here, and when this all ends I have to go through withdrawal. Back to my ordinary life, all the normal usual routine things. Is it true that nothing good lasts forever?

If you have intuitive skills, you can't expect a lot of people to be on the same wavelength though. People in general in the world tend to very observant but mostly on the surface level. If you want to go deeper you won't find a lot of company. What you're feeling is probably what Michael was feeling a lot of the times, lonely from being misunderstood, and wanting to give a message that few wanted to hear. I hope you return to share some of your private investigations down the road. Blessings.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Aw Serenity. What am I gonna do now? I was counting on you to be my streaking partner.[sorry. Just trying to make you smile <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ]
  • Aw, I'm gonna miss your insights on the forum, I always thought they were interesting. I hope you can find what you are searching for. <3

Stranger in Chi-town
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Serenity, why are you leaving? You are one of the most dedicated posters here. I always read your posts with interest. I'd like to share wise words I learnt from my nephew when he was about three, 'O t(c)ome on, its not so bad', and I'm passing on to you one of his little hugs.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I hope you're not leaving us for good, sometimes it's good to take a break. Lots of love!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Serenity, (pauline)...I know you even though I have never met you. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

You have been a huge contributor to this forum, and its really sad to see you go. I do understand though. I'm feeling the same way too.

I think the hoax part of this journey is over, and now its just wait and see time.

I'm also finding it difficult dedicating so much time here as well, but every now and then I take a peek...cause I can't help myself....

It is time to put words into action, and start making that change..we already have the power in numbers........

So, I wish you all the best in the new journey you are about to endure...Please. comeback and let us know how you are doing....You should write a book about this experience. You are a very intelligent and gifted women, and deserve to take this incredible gift, to a higher plane. It's your time to shine girl.....go get em.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->