Mj+lisa

harimanhariman Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
oqaaalohhd9focd7sjnpjfu.jpg

Comments

• MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    haha i love those 2 TOGHETER i have always said it, she said some very mean things about him but i always liked them as a COUPLE <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • lol. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lol. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    ah thanks for uploading it ^_^
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    what i know is, mj was always looked alive when he's with lisa... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    what i know is, mj was always looked alive when he's with lisa... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The chemistry between these two is undeniable <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    grrrr...i can't stand her, but U can tell Mikey loved her..U can see it in his eyes...he just looked so happy then <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and than she took it away <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

they did look amazing together as a couple though...just don't think they meshed well personality-wise ***cough cough** her bitchiness ***cough cough*** <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> no offense to all the LMP fans out there
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412

they did look amazing together as a couple though...just don't think they meshed well personality-wise ***cough cough** her bitchiness ***cough cough*** <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> no offense to all the LMP fans out there

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG LMAO that made me laugh (i agree <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG LMAO that made me laugh (i agree <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Me either!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> While it was happening I knew that there was a 100% chance that it wouldn't last if it were real. Of course 5% of that was jealousy. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    grrrr...i can't stand her, but U can tell Mikey loved her..U can see it in his eyes...he just looked so happy then <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and than she took it away <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I CAN AGREE WITH YOU ALSO <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> THE WAY SHE TALKED ABOUT HIM ON OPRAH MADE ME FEEL AS THOUGH SHE DIDN'T LOVE HIM. SHE KEPT SAYING "I WAS NAIVE AND YOUNG". SHE REPEATEDLY KEPT SAYING THAT. SHE TALKED AS THOUGH SHE WAS ASHAMED TO BE MARRIED TO HIM <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> IM NOT WITH LMP AT ALL!!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> if she went out in public with him in that get up she had to have loved him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • badriabadria Posts: 51

I CAN AGREE WITH YOU ALSO <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> THE WAY SHE TALKED ABOUT HIM ON OPRAH MADE ME FEEL AS THOUGH SHE DIDN'T LOVE HIM. SHE KEPT SAYING "I WAS NAIVE AND YOUNG". SHE REPEATEDLY KEPT SAYING THAT. SHE TALKED AS THOUGH SHE WAS ASHAMED TO BE MARRIED TO HIM <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> IM NOT WITH LMP AT ALL!!

100% correct!.. i don't like this so called....... lisa!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • I agree COMPLETELY!! Pricilla didn't approve, she was ashamed--and that's why she didn't want to have children with him which is what he'd wanted more than anything. How flattering, right? Her career was in the dumps, what else was there? There are several women who would've been trying to reproduce the Jackson 9 with him.

100% correct!.. i don't like this so called....... lisa!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    I love those 2 together...Michael always loved Lisa until now and I know she still loves him...somehow i wish they would get back together....
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Naaaaah <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> No way....especially after manipulating MJ into marrying her by promising to have all the kids he wanted..then after she got that rock all of a sudden she had a change of heart. MJ walking around with baby dolls (wanting kids sooo bad) like I say my opinion..Naaaaaah
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I think what happened between those 2 is their personal thing, none of us knows what really happened and who was right or wrong,i can see that Lisa still loves him and that MJ loved her back at that time, one thing i cannot admit is bad mouthing Michael in any interview she did, even in 2005 whem Michael was going through hell she sat down with her mama and started slandering about him in Oprah show, though she didnt say a single thing about the allegations, her interview had a negative light on MJ back at that time. I don't like her.
  • I don't hate LMP at all. I thought the two made a nice couple.
    I think though, she's ruled by her mom, Priscilla who has little favor in my book. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Wasn't she always influenced by her mom, especially in that one Oprah interview? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Lmp is a horrible bitch that betrayed Michael for not giving him babies and Michael is an innocent angel that did everything to please Lisa (not going away for weeks without letting her know where to) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> . Yes, we all love Michael and yes, Lmp was horrible on Oprah but do you really think it would be easy to live with someone like Michael Jackson? Especially when you're easily influenced by people around you that don't care one bit about your marrige? I personally BELIEVE (emphasising that I do not kno for sure) that they loved each other in their own ways but circumstances just wouldn't allow it to be <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .

You know, we can always speculate but we should try to see the larger picture. There's always 2 sides to a story.
  • I agree completely. Only Michael and Lisa know the reasons why they divorced therefore we should not pass judgement. JMO
    I also believe that Priscilla may have a lot of control over Lisa which could be why she said some of those things on Oprah. Once again JMO. The other reason could have been because she was very bitter about the breakup. Anyone who has been through a divorce knows that you deal with your feelings in stages and since we really don't know who initiated that breakup it is quite possible that she was going through the" I want revenge" stage. Not trying to make excuses for her but it is a possibility and it also is a possibility that in hindsight she just may regret it. IDK, just giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I really don't think she is a bad person. Maybe she just made some bad decisions.

Love and Blessings
  • I agree completely. Only Michael and Lisa know the reasons why they divorced therefore we should not pass judgement. JMO
    I also believe that Priscilla may have a lot of control over Lisa which could be why she said some of those things on Oprah. Once again JMO. The other reason could have been because she was very bitter about the breakup. Anyone who has been through a divorce knows that you deal with your feelings in stages and since we really don't know who initiated that breakup it is quite possible that she was going through the" I want revenge" stage. Not trying to make excuses for her but it is a possibility and it also is a possibility that in hindsight she just may regret it. IDK, just giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I really don't think she is a bad person. Maybe she just made some bad decisions.

Love and Blessings

Exactly, bitterness can be real ugly and why would Lmp be any different to any other girl who's had problems in a relationship? Remember that Michael got Debbie pregnant and married her p-retty fast after divorcing Lisa, now tell me honestly who wouldn't be bitter about that if you really cared about the man? Completely heartbroken had it been me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .

Love u Michael, we all make mistakes.
  • My cousin made this pic bcuz she thinks they were the best couple Hollywood had LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> They r cute 2gether tho <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    sparkleglittermagicmjdrea-albums-mike-piccis-picture10313-mj-1993-lmp-2tl.jpg
    The original <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    MJ+1993+LMP+2.jpg
    More <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    MJandLisaMariePresley47.jpg
    MJ-and-LMP.jpg
  • grrrr...i can't stand her, but U can tell Mikey loved her..U can see it in his eyes...he just looked so happy then <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and than she took it away <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

LOL yea u better say no offense bcuz i love Lisa!!!......LOL naaaw jk jk but she is sweet in her own little way <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> LOL
  • RosaliaRosalia Posts: 3
    on 1275540697:
    <br />grrrr...i can't stand her, but U can tell Mikey loved her..U can see it in his eyes...he just looked so happy then <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and than she took it away <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <br /><br />they did look amazing together as a couple though...just don't think they meshed well personality-wise ***cough cough** her bitchiness ***cough cough*** <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  no offense to all the LMP fans out there<br />
    <br /><br />Amen
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This topic is 2 years old. Please don't bump such old topics if it's not new and interesting hoax info.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.