umm...who is that ON MJ?

LOL...just had to post this picture... Enjoy:)

Comments

• i dunno but MJ looks fabulous!!!!!!
  • my[KING]"]i dunno but MJ looks fabulous!!!!!!

Hey - love the video. The child is so precious and the message so true. Blessings.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Idk guessing I would say she working where ever they are. But I know I would have loved to be in her shoes at that moment.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    When was that pic taken! DAM!! IM JEALOUS! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • When was that pic taken! DAM!! IM JEALOUS! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

This was at the 70th birthday disco party for Al Malnik.

<!-- m -->http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tr ... ories.html<!-- m -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    When was that pic taken! DAM!! IM JEALOUS! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

This was at the 70th birthday disco party for Al Malnik.

<!-- m -->http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tr ... ories.html<!-- m -->

Holy shit I never would have thought that dude was 70!
  • michael looks happy here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm not sure if Michael was happy at "that" kind of parties this mobster Malnik lured him to...
    I think he was embarrased...
    Remember, Michael was forced to go to clubs when he was little... so he didn't want to go there when he was an adult... He didn't enjoy it...
    All these photos of Michael with Malniq make me feel sad...
  • I'm not sure if Michael was happy at "that" kind of parties this mobster Malnik lured him to...
    Remember, Michael was forced to go to clubs when he was little... so he didn't want to go there when he was an adult... He didn't enjoy it...

I agree with you!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Michael loved to go to the Playboy Mansion. It was the only club he could go to and just have a good time. He talks about it somewhere on a vid I saw. He loved to go and said he like to see the girls all dressed up like little bunnies. He sounds so innocent.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    Michael loved to go to the Playboy Mansion. It was the only club he could go to and just have a good time. He talks about it somewhere on a vid I saw. He loved to go and said he like to see the girls all dressed up like little bunnies. He sounds so innocent.

yeah i saw that somewhere too...he doesn't look embarrassed to me...he kinda has a naughty look on his face, imo...but he do look damn sexy...i would love to be that girl <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    I wish it was me on his lap, yes, yes, yes <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    they both look to be like they are more concerned about someone else around them.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'd say malnic's employees. Who dresses women up like that these days? Oh, that's right. malnic does. wasn't that his birthday and at his or his son's restaurant?
  • I dunno but, whoever it is it looks like Mike liked her being there.
  • I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"They never thought that this performer, myself, would out-think them". Michael Jackson
    ME TOO
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Lucky chic, but the brunette is better looking. Look at how their hands are stiff and conveniently cupped as if to keep from touching the girls around their waists. MJ looks like he's thinking "Aight now, so you wanna be startin' somethin'...". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Hahahahahs <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This pic is GORGEOUS of Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    He looked great the whoole night <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Seems like he was having sum there i see heehee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Here's another from that night <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

ec8b702e58be2dac055022e8ca6a7c234a6469bcb6476.jpg
  • bluepiggybluepiggy Posts: 141
    I'm not sure if Michael was happy at "that" kind of parties this mobster Malnik lured him to...
    please that man love playboy bunnies and his favorite club back in the 70's was (damn i forgot the name of the club) <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • please that man love playboy bunnies and his favorite club back in the 70's was (damn i forgot the name of the club) <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->[/quote]

I think you're speaking of Studio 54.
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    LOL...just had to post this picture... Enjoy:)
    LOL...
    Michael time to get naughty...(did i just write that, Im only 16 and i dont know nothing about sexuality except Michael Jackson)