A puzzling question

There is something that has been puzzling me for a while and I can't get it out of my head. I keep wondering how Michael could have gotten himself so deep into a sleeping aids addiction ( if that is indeed true). I remember the interview about Gavin Arvizo and how he was sick with cancer. It was mentioned by both MJ and Gavin that MJ helped him heal, and not with modern medicine, but with the POWER OF HIS MIND. I remember him saying to Gavin he should imagine one of the pack (from the game) going through his body and eating all the cancer cells. And he even said in the Bashir interview that "see, medicine don;t know it all, do they?" ( to his cook, after telling him Gavin's cancer story).
So to get to my question, how does a man with this knowledge, who know how we can heal ourselves, and has seen a dying cancer patient heal himself with his mind, get himself into the situation where he's sooooo addicted to sleeping pills that he has to take something as powerful as propofol? I'm not suggesting that he was never taking pills, for whatever sicknesses, but how could he let it get that far???
It doesn;t make sense to me at all, even with the stress he was under.

What do you guys make of it? You think it;s possible he was really taking propofol to go to sleep?

Comments

• JudeJude Posts: 452
    I totally agree, I mean cancer is as bad as it gets, if he could heal someone with cancer, then why could'nt he heal himself from his "addiction". Very strange, unless he really wanted to die. But to leave his kids, sounds selfish and out of charector for MJ. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    the idea of someone doing this for this purpose is exactly what made me sit up and take notice that something was way off. i had always thought that if you got put to sleep that you got intubated period. that is what i couldn't understan because those tubes go past your vocal chords. doesn't make sense that he would do this .
  • In my honest opinion, I really think that Dr. Murray and the propofol story are fronts to this story. I have no doubts that MJ may have suffered insomnia.....but he has been quoted time-and-time again that he wouldn't do things like that (risky behavior) to his children. Even though I do know that individuals in the throngs of any disorder succumb to extreme therapies in desperation for relief, I just don't believe in my heart Michael would go this far......he is just too intelligent for such measures and am certain he would have kept a level head about everything he stood to lose by doing so.
  • What the question that should be asked is What is it that he wants the world to see in regards to what is going on in the state of California. There are a lot things that are going on in that state that is not right. I just cannot believe that this state is in a huge budget deficit. That makes me believe there are alot going on that the public do not know. You have the Dr.Feelgoods with the abundance of prescription medicine giving them out without any thought to the consequence of mixing them with other prescription medication. And then there is the politcial arenas in California, where on the elite can participant.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    I never thought of this before, TruthOrDare, but you make very good points!!!
    I personally never believed that Michael "died" of a drug overdose because he was a drug addict. I know he's been addicted to pain killers and like you said I can believe that he had insomnia during this time, but he would NEVER intentionally overdose. Michael has been asked before if he has ever considered suicide or if he was suicidal, and despite everything he's been through, he LOVES LIFE. In his own words, "I've never been suicidal. I love life too much, I'm resiliant, I have rhinocerous skin. I've been heartbroken but never ever suicidal." I'm sure we all remember him saying this from the interview with LMP. And he would never leave his children, if anything. It goes beyond being "selfish" he was the most loving and caring father, Michael would never ever in a million years do ANYTHING to hurt any child, let alone his OWN children. ESPECIALLY something like being careless when it comes to using drugs. This is one of the main reasons I have so much love and respect for Michael. So many celebrities have died of intentional drug overdose, and even after everything, all the shit Mike has been through, somebody else might have done it, but Michael took his fans, family, and especially his children into consideration, and I strongly believe and know in my heart that he would never intentionally overdose on drugs. Michael has said himself numerous times he would never do something to jeapordize his life and leave his children alone. I, along with probably almost every other fan out there, KNOWS that Michael LOVED life, no matter what he went through. Thats really something to admire him for.
  • What the question that should be asked is What is it that he wants the world to see in regards to what is going on in the state of California. There are a lot things that are going on in that state that is not right. I just cannot believe that this state is in a huge budget deficit. That makes me believe there are alot going on that the public do not know. You have the Dr.Feelgoods with the abundance of prescription medicine giving them out without any thought to the consequence of mixing them with other prescription medication. And then there is the politcial arenas in California, where on the elite can participant.
    You make a very good point. It's something we should look into. Even if Michael didn't use that drug, or wasn't addicted to medication, he chose this"death" for a reason, I'm sure a very good one.

• What do you guys make of it? You think it;s possible he was really taking propofol to go to sleep?
    No, I don´t.
    I don´t know if he took other pills now and then, but no way i think he was addicted to anaesthetic.
    Everyone who has had a surgery knows how it feels after it, when still being on the "drug"... Can you imagine that, everyday? And apart from that, he wouldn´t have been able to move/speak like that in TII (my opinion) like he did, while being on Propofol...
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    IMO Propofol is a madeup story that fits with the "wacko jacko" image. Someone wants the public (not the fans) to believe that he really took that and that he was addicted.

When using propofol you are anaesthetized and do not have a recreative and relaxing sleep.

I saw vids on youtube .. there are medics explaining the use of propofol .. a journalist took the the medicine and afterwards he said that he feels horrible and exhausted.

No way that MJ has taken that stuff. Only a story for the public to justify the "Michael has died of propofol intoxication".
  • I think MJ couldn't sleep because he was deprived of intimacy...
    edited&#58; no need to stir things up for nothing&#46;

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Propofol.....is used to induce a temporary coma state/sleep.

I believe this is the biggest clue supporting a death hoax......once propofol is reversed, it "ressurects" the patient.

MJ wants us to believe that he will be back again, as propofol suggests...a temporary sedation ???

And he seems to always be the first with anything new. "Celebreties are dying alot lately, but more because of over use of pescription medication.

Propofol is not a pescription medication.........this has caused alot more attention, especially as it is very contraversal.... Am I making any sense ??

The cause of death has created alot more contraversey and suspicion: "Acute propofol intoxication." It certainly is a different way to die and get our attention...

wow
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    I think MJ couldn't sleep because he was deprived of intimacy...

wow

Well he coulda called me, I would have helped him out there <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

wow

Well he coulda called me, I would have helped him out there <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

LOL!!

and for those who misunderstand me, intimacy does not have to mean sex... it could be someone to be close with... just as ppl can have sex and not be intimate...
  • Iv'e never believed in these Propofol stories, if he did need something to help him sleep like a lot of us do, their are lots of different sedatives on the market, i really don't feel that a GP would adminster it just to help someone sleep, especially when you don't get rem with Propofol, the all important part of sleep that is needed, whould be no point!