Cussing & Swearing

13»

Comments

• palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    Yesterday I saw a video it made me laugh real hard!
    It was a video of a rehearsel of Michael the beginning he says":
    "Now we're gonna give you.......*giggle*Jesus......*gigle* YEAH tha lord!"
    haha! it made me laugh so hard!
    thats' not cursing
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    thats' not cursing

Well he really HAS to say F8ck* *Sh*T etc? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->... I never heard him say this either...
    only "Oh gee..." or something like that .. and to me it doesnt sound like he says "Jesus" because he was thinking of him, to me it sounds like he says that cause something went wrong <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    haha, it's funny and I love his giggling <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    OF course he cussed.. I just think that he would pick and choose those who he felt comfortable enough to cuss in front of.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    I think if he did it wasn't in public LMP said herself he was a normal guy and sometimes did curse, but he never did it in public , but we don't know him behind closed doors, and the geraldo interview he did say bullshit he actually said b.s <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> hehe he never says the full words, but i think the go to hell thing was hilarious. i;m sure their were moments he wishes he could say fuck you or something <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> but he was to sweet, i cud tell in some interviews when they ask about his face or stuff or the rumors he gets this look in his eyes and he looks at the interviewer and you can tell if you look in his eyes that hes piercing them with his eyes like hes dying to say shut the fuck up <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> haha.

I read that too. I read that she said he swore, drank and spoke with a deeper voice and she said something like "Wow, the world would never believe that..." , and he jokingly said "Yeah, well don't tell em...". Don't know how true it is, but I thought it was pretty HOT!!!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

There may some truth to it because In those recorded calls with his friend "Glenda", he was talking about Joe Jackson and the imitation was HILARIOUS. He didn't sound anything like himself. I listened to it twice in disbelief.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    my husband is most of the time pretty quiet and not much for foul language but you put him in front of a tv with a ball game on it and its like jeckle and hyde. i imagine most people have a switch that flips even if they are not habitual cursers. interesting note my son told me he learned recently that people who curse a lot have a higher tollerance for pain <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    In private phone calls he says "and then Joe said to me: What the fuck did he say?"

He sounds so hot saying fuck <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

and he said "stop fucking with me" in Scream.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

aaaww could you post that? pleaase?

[youtube:82auhbm1]

at: 0:03 - 0:13 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lol hey everyone, michael takes it to the next step! he gives his fans JESUS! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Some argue that it wasn't actually Michael speaking in those Glenda tapes, so might have been someone else cussing, although I do believe Michael most likely swore but just not in public.
    i am wondering about something it is off topic but here goes. these rehearsal tapes are from which tour ? and are there rehearsal tapes available from any tours other than this one?
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Some argue that it wasn't actually Michael speaking in those Glenda tapes, so might have been someone else cussing, although I do believe Michael most likely swore but just not in public.

Really???? Nooooo way. I'd never heard that, and I don't believe it. I think it was him, I mean, he didn't say anything defaming or that he should be embarrassed about. They were just casual conversations with a friend that actually made him seem much more normal than anything we've seen portrayed in the media. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

aaaww could you post that? pleaase?

[youtube:398b7por]

at: 0:03 - 0:13 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lol hey everyone, michael takes it to the next step! he gives his fans JESUS! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

in a round about way yes he has been doing that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    During the 2005 trial some of his fans were mistreated and he really got mad, yelling 'No! No! Leave my fans alone! FUCK YOU!' I don't have the audio, but there's a vid where you can clearly see the words coming out of his mouth.

[youtube:3ob2uzga]

It starts at 0.20, watch his face, this is a maaaaad man!

But look how gentle he puts his mother away <3 <3

Janet it´s also a "tuff cuki"
  • mj giving the press what for... haha love it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i have not looked real hard to back it up but my daughter was telling me what a history or english teacher had told her about the finger.from what this person said it is from when bow and arrows were used. and the opponent would try to cut off the middle finger so a warrior couldn't pull the bow string. so after the battle they would put up their middle finger. i guess as sort of a show of victory. at least that is what i got from it. made me feel a little better about that particular gesture. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • i have not looked real hard to back it up but my daughter was telling me what a history or english teacher had told her about the finger.from what this person said it is from when bow and arrows were used. and the opponent would try to cut off the middle finger so a warrior couldn't pull the bow string. so after the battle they would put up their middle finger. i guess as sort of a show of victory. at least that is what i got from it. made me feel a little better about that particular gesture. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Trust me if he can tell someone to go to hell he can give the finger lol.

Trust me if he can tell someone to go to hell he can give the finger lol.

I think so also...

Just like when the fans outside his hotel room in (Berlin????) I think were chanting "F--- the press, Michael is the best". Batshit didnt know what they were saying so he asked and Michael said they are saying F --- (But he spelt the letters out). He was just being polite. Iam sure in he was saying F-you in his head <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. He sure seemed to agree with the fans!