A PLACE FOR KEEPING THE FAITH FOR MICHAEL

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What a nice song <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Comforting in deed. That´s the impact "God" has on people, mainly for the hopeless who finds light and support when they see no light or x-cape.

Thanks Babydoll.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you for the video BabyDoll it made me cry I love it I love it I love it! There are lessons to learn from Joseph's story.

"Just when the messengers despair, and think that they had been rejected, Our victory comes to them." Never waver and keep the faith til the end.
  • SOL, Gema, Sarahli.....I am so glad you liked the video....it reminds me when things look like they don't make sense and hope is dwindling, and the waiting seems endless......that there is SOMEONE who knows better than I.....and it will all come good in the end....just like in Joseph's story....I see a lot of similarities between Joseph and Michael....a LOT....

gods-game-plan.jpg?w=477&h=273

Heatemup%20back%20cover.sdf.jpg?0.5491234628922572

Image447.jpg
  • SOL, Gema, Sarahli.....I am so glad you liked the video....it reminds me when things look like they don't make sense and hope is dwindling, and the waiting seems endless......that there is SOMEONE who knows better than I.....and it will all come good in the end....just like in Joseph's story....I see a lot of similarities between Joseph and Michael....a LOT....

That's right because very little is making sense to me right about now so I shall be still and watch this video again, let go and let God. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Indeed BabyDoll God knows better we should put our trust in Him for we sure will be guided on the right path... faith requires patience and trust..... despite the obstacles and confusions we encounter in our lives we must know that God loves us and always recompense the steadfast. In reality this is a blissful feeling to know that. We really should not be worried.

godlovesyou.jpg

• That's right because very little is making sense to me right about now so I shall be still and watch this video again, let go and let God. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

(hug) I know how you feel SOL

"I know that thou canst do all things, and that no purpose of thine can be thwarted" Job 44:2

aslan.jpg
  • Indeed BabyDoll God knows better we should put our trust in Him for we sure will be guided on the right path... faith requires patience and trust..... despite the obstacles and confusions we encounter in our lives we must know that God loves us and always recompense the steadfast. In reality this is a blissful feeling to know that. We really should not be worried.

You are a wise soul Sarahli.....

Sometimes pictures say more than words....so this is for you...

061009-1136-patience2.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    75161_1700184314134_1523712727_1738214_1579632_n.jpg

149189_1700140593041_1523712727_1738109_4594586_n.jpg

Paris! I dream of visiting there ! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• 149189_1700140593041_1523712727_1738109_4594586_n.jpg

Paris! I dream of visiting there ! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Awww MJFan....you would love it! Maybe we can go there together one day?

149189_1700140593041_1523712727_1738109_4594586_n.jpg

Awww MJFan....you would love it! Maybe we can go there together one day?

I would love that! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I have so many pictures in my room of the Eiffel tower, it's so beautiful! I can only imagine looking at it at night, watching it change colors and sparkling! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• I would love that! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I have so many pictures in my room of the Eiffel tower, it's so beautiful! I can only imagine looking at it at night, watching it change colors and sparkling! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

DreamsDoComeTrue.jpg

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ive always loved this, it's a classic Disney song <3

[youtube:2bjw0o79]
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw3tVTeiaYrZTmLfGVeWJr-GB9uRlwnV9fdoD9HOxfPkwJ57GW0g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqYzm-2Gw0ep9ljJkZb8XQmOS7TqwMbhYUoDSpsueA-DzElAfMZw
    thank-you-image.jpg

...BabyDoll very relaxing place.

DREAMS COME TRUE IF WE KEEP ON BELIEVING

doug-hyde-dreams-come-true-large.jpg
    6b428ea15c1764cbf63723b72ce33aef.gif
  • I liked this quote and it reminded me of this experience so here...

All great questions must be raised by great voices, and the greatest voice is the voice of the people - speaking out - in prose, or painting or poetry or music; speaking out - in homes and halls, streets and farms, courts and cafes - let that voice speak and the stillness you hear will be the gratitude of mankind.

Robert F. Kennedy

U.S. Senator, Attorney General and Presidential Candidate
  • FOR HEARTS THAT ARE TRUE.....

FOR MINDS THAT beLIEve.....

FOR SOULS THAT ARE FREE....

True%20Heart.jpg
  • I liked this quote and it reminded me of this experience so here...

All great questions must be raised by great voices, and the greatest voice is the voice of the people - speaking out - in prose, or painting or poetry or music; speaking out - in homes and halls, streets and farms, courts and cafes - let that voice speak and the stillness you hear will be the gratitude of mankind.

Robert F. Kennedy

U.S. Senator, Attorney General and Presidential Candidate

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL....WHISPERS FROM THE PAST, SOOTHE US STILL

THANK YOU looking4truth <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:3sel02ya]

I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH
  • THANK YOU SARAHLI.....YES THAT'S A WONDERFUL SONG....MICHAEL IS VERY SPIRITUAL AND TALKS FROM A PLACE OF HIS OWN WALK IN FAITH....WHICH IS WHY HIS WORDS AND MUSIC ARE SO POWERFUL...

I HOPE YOU ARE WELL <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MICHAEL JACKSON SONG....I BELIEVE HE WAS INSPIRED BY CHILDREN WHEN HE WROTE IT....I FEEL AND HEAR THAT PURITY AND INNOCENCE AND TRANSCENDENTAL LOVE....

MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS CHILDREN AND HIS FAMILY TO INFINITY

[youtube:1vuwc76o]
  • AND TODAY IS THANKSGIVING, SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY.....

IV09.mm.ThankYouGod.main.jpg

FOR MICHAEL....

fullo.jpg
    THANK YOU SARAHLI.....YES THAT'S A WONDERFUL SONG....MICHAEL IS VERY SPIRITUAL AND TALKS FROM A PLACE OF HIS OWN WALK IN FAITH....WHICH IS WHY HIS WORDS AND MUSIC ARE SO POWERFUL...

I HOPE YOU ARE WELL <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MICHAEL JACKSON SONG....I BELIEVE HE WAS INSPIRED BY CHILDREN WHEN HE WROTE IT....I FEEL AND HEAR THAT PURITY AND INNOCENCE AND TRANSCENDENTAL LOVE....

MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS CHILDREN AND HIS FAMILY TO INFINITY

[youtube:3a6so0ng]

I'm doing fine my dear! Happy thanksgiving. I love Speechless too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This is one of the most beautiful song in Invincible... I think that the song is just perfect. God bless you BabyDoll. God bless Michael and his family. God bless humanity.
    From that Album, my fav

[youtube:2q84qe3b]
  • Think this poem is much needed, especially lately.

You Must Not Quit

When things go wrong; as they sometimes will,
    When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
    When the funds are low and the debts are high,
    And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
    When care is pressing you down a bit,
    Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
    As everyone of us sometimes learns,
    And many a fellow turns about,
    When he might have won had he stuck it out.
    Don’t give up though the pace seems slow,
    You might succeed with another blow,

Often the goal is nearer than,
    It seems to a faint and faltering man;
    Often the struggler has given up,
    When he might have captured the victor’s cup;
    And he learned too late when the night came down,
    How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out,
    The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
    And you never can tell how close you are,
    It may be near when it seems afar;
    So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit,
    It’s when things seem the worst that you must not quit.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.inspirational-poems.net/famo ... z16PTgkngk<!-- m -->
  • Dear looking4truth....thank you for that inspirational poem..you are right...let's not quit when we have come this far...who knows what joy awaits us just over that hill, or just around the corner...

Like your name suggests....if we keep looking for the truth...we will surely find it (hug)
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

don%5C%27t%20give%20up1.JPG

Rainbow-Phoenix.jpg