WTF?

2»

Comments

• TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    No, it is not photoshopped. I don't know why people find impossible or shocking the fact that he can ocasionally drink
  • ^ I know michael drinks, but the picture looks odd as hell
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    No, it is not photoshopped. I don't know why people find impossible or shocking the fact that he can ocasionally drink

I don't find it 'shocking' exactly, but it's just something we're not used to seeing. I actually started laughing when I saw the picture. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    both ladies played in Capitan EO.

you can see them in the video at around 4.15

[youtube:2bhfvjk6]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Has anyone here alerdy heard about the joke Michael once did.
    He was in an important rmeeting. He put water in an empty scotch bottle, then drank it all. Everybody kept staring at him <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

where u hear that? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I read it in Shmuley's tapes.
    Can you find the spot and post it? I love how Michael is such a prankster, naughty boy even while he's so good.
    Reminds me of the pic of him smoking. I think he just loves getting a reaction from people. Love it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    sorry, could not resist <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

51Xdxcis9vL_SS500_.jpg
  • you know though these pics do make me think of bashir thing where michael is drinking the water out of the bottle that way and he suggest that he get a glass.
  • you know though these pics do make me think of bashir thing where michael is drinking the water out of the bottle that way and he suggest that he get a glass.

oh yeah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    you know though these pics do make me think of bashir thing where michael is drinking the water out of the bottle that way and he suggest that he get a glass.

That drunken look in the one scene, where he wears the darkred shirt...too funny! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->