A PLACE FOR KEEPING THE FAITH FOR MICHAEL

Comments

• "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Thanks for the reminder mjfansince4! I love the "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery....and I adore this quote! Simple yet profound... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    100240.gif
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This is for Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

tumblr_l76f5qwxGV1qaa78oo1_500.png
    I seek refuge in this thread... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... no more messages recently... well I wrote that in a little more than 5 minutes... 6 or 7 maybe...

Just Be Yourself
    Don't try to be someone else
    Listen to your heart
    It will guide you on the right path
    When things seem to be helpless
    When light becomes overshadowed by darkness
    When you don't understand why all this mess
    There's always that little voice inside
    Making resurface what confusion is trying to hide
    So listen to it
    Even if sometimes the truth is hard to admit
    But you just have to know that it is worth it...
    Let's face it.

md149believe-in-yourself-posters.jpg
    th_clapping-2.gif

2679660501_1a066a66db_o.gif&t=1

Thanks!
    th_clapping-2.gif

2679660501_1a066a66db_o.gif&t=1

Thanks!

Thank you Gema <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This made me smile. Way back I was in a touring choir and one song we performed was this one. I sang alto. I also just love the flash mob idea! Enjoy!
    [youtube:2tfzvq8d]
    Wow MJonmind thanks for sharing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and you did this too! This is great. Hope one day to be caught up in one of those flash mobs.
    That´s so cute!!!

We have the same in Sweden!!!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    for the beautiful people here,
    [youtube:2jvzq5uz]

for michael, if you ever get sad or lonely:

these are difficult times, but i'm here for you guys and michael. sending major love <3
    happy holidays!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I can't believe I missed this thread! Absolutely LOVE, LOVE, L.O.V.E. it!!!

With Christmas fast approaching, I wanted to share one of my all-time favourite Xmas poems...The Christmas Guest. It's not the greatest fan-made video, but the poem itself shines through. Hope you all enjoy it <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

[youtube:1a2ywipx]

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • I seek refuge in this thread... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... no more messages recently... well I wrote that in a little more than 5 minutes... 6 or 7 maybe...

Just Be Yourself
    Don't try to be someone else
    Listen to your heart
    It will guide you on the right path
    When things seem to be helpless
    When light becomes overshadowed by darkness
    When you don't understand why all this mess
    There's always that little voice inside
    Making resurface what confusion is trying to hide
    So listen to it
    Even if sometimes the truth is hard to admit
    But you just have to know that it is worth it...
    Let's face it.

md149believe-in-yourself-posters.jpg

Gosh Sarahli! I haven't been here for a few days....I adore your poem...it's FANTASTIC and soooo true! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Keep wrting, you have talent!
  • MJonMyMind....that food court video is just wonderful, thank you for that...it's so heartwarming and uplifting! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJfansince4.....thank you for those wonderful videos...I enjoyed them very, and it's really sweet that you have posted them for Michael too....God bless you X!
  • BeTheChange.....I am so very happy that you have found this place of faith, where we all come together and both find and give each other hope, encouragement and the strength to continue this journey with Michael. My love to you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

pm-journey.jpg

Thanks for the video suspicious made me smile... Michael's smile is contagious <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:vc5d6gyz]
    Oh boy BabyDoll.... talent.... *embarrassed* ... don't feel like it is but thank you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• Thanks for the video suspicious made me smile... Michael's smile is contagious <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:zky8pw60]

thanks Sarahli
    maybe some day i will learn how to do it that way.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> it is very simple in reality, you just have to copy the link of the youtube video (the one you posted) and paste it between (this you find on the buttons when you post a reply.... ) don't know if I'm clear enough... please try...
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    tumblr_ldk6l7VvDu1qc6jn7o1_500.jpg

the guy holding the frame, is the baby in the picture. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    tumblr_ldk6l7VvDu1qc6jn7o1_500.jpg

the guy holding the frame, is the baby in the picture. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

omg!! AWSOME <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I think it's one of my favorite thread... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so peaceful and full of serenity <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ....

peaceful-morning-m.jpg.w300h379.jpg
    MJFAN... do you know that person? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think that I don't really understand...
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    MJFAN... do you know that person? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think that I don't really understand...

No <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I saw this picture on another MJ fan site. The baby MJ is holding in the picture, is the same guy just after he's grown up. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->