A PLACE FOR KEEPING THE FAITH FOR MICHAEL

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    MJFAN... do you know that person? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think that I don't really understand...

No <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I saw this picture on another MJ fan site. The baby MJ is holding in the picture, is the same guy just after he's grown up. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Aw ok! Makes more sense for me now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I've been slow all this week lol... this is very cute I woud have liked to live the same thing but too bad I'm almost 30 now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thanks for sharing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hecatehecate Posts: 10
    A PLACE FOR KEEPING FAITH FOR MICHAEL?
    I haven't even been a user here, since i've only replied once and the topic was deleted shortly by Souza, of course. Probably, Peter's message:
    "Contributing to the investigation? 1. I am not an investigator. 2. I DO contribute and will continue to do so........ IN such a way that I feel on "safe terms".... I will NOT sacrifice anyone's privacy or safety in doing so."
    .. was too disturbing and against the policy of this forum. It's been sad to sit and watch for months how much you're hurting your "hero"... out of too much love. But...is it? Love? I am not quite sure if you can detach yourself from all this madness and approach it differently. This is not about Michael Jackson anymore. It's about you. And you don't even realize it!
    You are worst than tabloids!
    They haven't questioned his death, you have!
    I am not sure if he 's alive or not , but i do have the decency to understand that if he indeed faked his death, then his "fans" would be the first supporting him in this by KEEPING THEIR MOUTHS SHUT, not by investigating every ear, wig, hand, body, will, name, children, files, family, friends, lovers, houses, letters, illuminatti, elvis and the list goes on..you know it better.
    I've always had the impression that Michael 's fans are the most wonderful people in this world. Well allow me to say: THEY ARE NOT! Or if they are, then i expect too much from the word: " fan". Does fan derives from FANATIC? Maybe in this context you are fans, indeed. But don't ever say you love MICHAEL JACKSON. You just LOVE(D) the artist, the MEGASTAR and NOW, when he needs you the most (assuming his faked death) YOU PROVE IT!!!!
    WAKE UP, SELFISH PEOPLE !!!

AND SOUZA, DON'T DARE DELETE MY MESSAGE/TOPIC! Stop acting like a communist! Half truths are worst than a lie and this is what you're giving to your members by banning and locking threads! And weren't you the one doing social experiments by telling people you are MJ? Do you lack memory? If the members just shut up because they're emotionally too attached to this forum that doesnt mean they agree with all this sick mind games and nazi approach!!!!! Now you're banning people for telling the truth?!?? And do you think you can just DELETE US ALL? You may have this forum, but YOU DON'T OWN THE INTERNET, SOUZA!!!
    And you, dear members, If you ‘re doing this for HIS sake, if this is what you call L.O.V.E., go ahead!!! But i'd rather want you to wake up...

And if asking who i am...don't bother...I've never introduced myself because i didnt want to be a part of this strange dictatorial place anyway, not for some other strange, suspicious reason you might think (cause i see everyone is a suspect around this forum...)

I’m not playing with you, i am not a troll and i'm not pretending to be MJ as Souza is suspecting everyone who thinks for him/herself.

I'm just a regular girl watching you..disgusted by the owners of this HOAX.

And to you all..yes keep wathin' too. just make sure it’s in the right direction!

I hope you will read this before it gets deleted...Despite my agressive tone, my message is even more peaceful than you think.

L.O.V.E.?
  • A PLACE FOR KEEPING FAITH FOR MICHAEL?
    I haven't even been a user here, since i've only replied once and the topic was deleted shortly by Souza, of course. Probably, Peter's message:
    "Contributing to the investigation? 1. I am not an investigator. 2. I DO contribute and will continue to do so........ IN such a way that I feel on "safe terms".... I will NOT sacrifice anyone's privacy or safety in doing so."
    .. was too disturbing and against the policy of this forum. It's been sad to sit and watch for months how much you're hurting your "hero"... out of too much love. But...is it? Love? I am not quite sure if you can detach yourself from all this madness and approach it differently. This is not about Michael Jackson anymore. It's about you. And you don't even realize it!
    I am not sure if he 's alive or not , but i do have the decency to understand that if he indeed faked his death, then his "fans" would be the first supporting him in this by KEEPING THEIR MOUTHS SHUT, not by investigating every ear, wig, hand, body, will, name, children, files, family, friends, lovers, houses, letters, illuminatti, elvis and the list goes on..you know it better.
    I've always had the impression that Michael 's fans are the most wonderful people in this world. Well allow me to say: THEY ARE NOT! Or if they are, then i expect too much from the word: " fan". Does fan derives from FANATIC? Maybe in this context you are fans, indeed. But don't ever say you love MICHAEL JACKSON. You just LOVE(D) the artist, the MEGASTAR and NOW, when he needs you the most (assuming his faked death) YOU PROVE IT!!!!

AND SOUZA, DON'T DARE DELETE MY MESSAGE/TOPIC! Stop acting like a communist! Half truths are worst than a lie and this is what you're giving to your members by banning and locking threads! And weren't you the one doing social experiments by telling people you are MJ? Do you lack memory? If the members just shut up because they're emotionally too attached to this forum that doesnt mean they agree with all this sick mind games and nazi approach!!!!! Now you're banning people for telling the truth?!?? And do you think you can just DELETE US ALL? You may have this forum, but YOU DON'T OWN THE INTERNET, SOUZA!!!
    And you, dear members, If you ‘re doing this for HIS sake, if this is what you call L.O.V.E., go ahead!!! But i'd rather want you to wake up...

And if asking who i am...don't bother...I've never introduced myself because i didnt want to be a part of this strange dictatorial place anyway, not for some other strange, suspicious reason you might think (cause i see everyone is a suspect around this forum...)

I’m not playing with you, i am not a troll and i'm not pretending to be MJ as Souza is suspecting everyone who thinks for him/herself.

And to you all..yes keep wathin' too. just make sure it’s in the right direction!

I hope you will read this before it gets deleted...Despite my agressive tone, my message is even more peaceful than you think.

L.O.V.E.?

You make some good points, and yes, it should always be about L.O.V.E.
  • this song makes me think of michael . i would love to see what one of you techie ones could do to use the song with michael dancing video.

[youtube:1ok4jm44]
  • A PLACE FOR KEEPING FAITH FOR MICHAEL?

L.O.V.E.?

ok who is it they are talking about being deleted or what ever pim again or what?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    aw come on!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This is supposed to be the thread for building up our faith.
    Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report. if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things......phil4:8
  • aw come on!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This is supposed to be the thread for building up our faith.
    Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report. if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things......phil4:8

you are ssssooooo right . forgive my stumble
    Wohoo Suspicious you posted a Youtube video! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And this, is a big LOVE heart for Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

red-clipart-love-heart.png
  • For Michael, Prince, Paris and Blanket and all of you here....with L.O.V.E

CHRISTMAS WISH
    In this season I look to You
    I think about the gift You gave
    I think about that child who came
    I think about all that he was going to do
    Bring Light to our darkened eyes
    And bestow freedom from our demise
    Loosen the bonds that have kept us enslaved
    To a world where peace is given no place
    In this season I want to breathe
    The breath of life and Your sweet peace
    I want this for me and for all in this world
    Dear Saviour Lord let my prayer be heard
    And like a fragrant whisper travel to all hearts
    So that their bleeding will stop
    Pure flame of L.O.V.E give us that drop
    That no money can buy, nor man create
    Of that sweet nectar given by pure grace

ccf737a667d101a2c347d2ac57af673a.jpg
    Wow Babydoll I looove your poem. I read it over and over. Thank you for sharing this with us <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , I hope the children read it and Michael too. I sense some sadness though I hope everything is fine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Maybe I'm wrong I hope so. I wish your poem becomes a reality, I wish you all the good in the world Babydoll, peace, health, prosperity and most of all pure and everlasting LOVE (very much needed in this forum lately and in the world at large) ... take care and God bless you.

Can't wait for the fireworks I just looove them and especially the profound sound when they explode, it's like a thunder and then the colorful lights shine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

vancouver-fireworks%5B1%5D.jpg
  • Wow Babydoll I looove your poem. I read it over and over. Thank you for sharing this with us <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , I hope the children read it and Michael too. I sense some sadness though I hope everything is fine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Maybe I'm wrong I hope so. I wish your poem becomes a reality, I wish you all the good in the world Babydoll, peace, health, prosperity and most of all pure and everlasting LOVE (very much needed in this forum lately and in the world at large) ... take care and God bless you.

Can't wait for the fireworks I just looove them and especially the profound sound when they explode, it's like a thunder and then the colorful lights shine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

3968043_66db07895e_m.jpg

(whispers) thank you Sarahli...you have a beautiful heart and I wish you the same multiplied a thousand times over...

Fireworks....yeah me too!! Explosive, colourful magic in the sky... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I just hope that Michael will receive the most beautiful gift this year...IF he's indeed alive
  • This Christmas and for every day of our lives I pray that Peace will reign in our hearts. A profound Peace. My love to you all. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

dove_symbol_of_peace_on_earth3.png
    Who turned off The Light?
    Universal and Fundamental
    Sustaining, Guiding... Spiritual
    Filled with Pure Love
    A Gift from Above
    Slowly left fading
    No one to keep it shining
    A Miracle abandonned
    Put aside, emprisonned
    Trapped by a fleeting illusion
    Only there to create confusion
    I asked who turned off The Light?
    Someone told me that it is still Bright
    Hidden secure in the hearts of those who know
    That The Light will shine again for the world tomorrow
    To put an end to this never ending sorrow
    To let LOVE for ever grow

sun-rays-coming-out-of-the-clouds-in-a-blue-sky-sustainable-use-of-light.jpg

---

LOVE to you too BabyDoll ... your last poem kind of inspired me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ... God bless you.
  • Who turned off The Light?
    Universal and Fundamental
    Sustaining, Guiding... Spiritual
    Filled with Pure Love
    A Gift from Above
    Slowly left fading
    No one to keep it shining
    A Miracle abandonned
    Put aside, emprisonned
    Trapped by a fleeting illusion
    Only there to create confusion
    I asked who turned off The Light?
    Someone told me that it is still Bright
    Hidden secure in the hearts of those who know
    That The Light will shine again for the world tomorrow
    To put an end to this never ending sorrow
    To let LOVE for ever grow

---

LOVE to you too BabyDoll ... your last poem kind of inspired me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ... God bless you.

Oooooooh Sarahli.....all I can say is YOU are full of light my dear....and your expressions so beautiful....thank you for writing this and posting it, it's very special. It speaks to me....I agree the only thing that keeps us away from the miracle and the light is illusions and confusion. I pray that we may all have illumined minds, pure and uncluttered so that we can see our way clearly and choose wisely. The truth is before our very eyes.

L.O.V.E and blessings to you

Shine_On.jpg
    Thanks BabyDoll you're very kind with me I always tell myself... she is just being too kind with me I really am not a good poem writer lol. Well this is the intention that counts after all. Hope you are fine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Blessings.

GODBLESSYOU2.gif

Peace to all the people reading here...
  • Thanks BabyDoll you're very kind with me I always tell myself... she is just being too kind with me I really am not a good poem writer lol. Well this is the intention that counts after all. Hope you are fine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Blessings.

Dear Sarahli,

Is there such a thing as being too kind? I am just telling you the truth. I think you are too humble which is nice....and IMO, you are a great poet. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am well thank you. Blessings to you.
  • FOR EVERYONE

1194993347WL55nw.jpg
    Thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Even if I don't celebrate Christmas I wish a merry and joyful celebration for all of you. Jesus came with a message, an important message, he brought us the light we must always keep that light, that love in our hearts. This is what unites us, this is what shall bring better days.

It is snowing here, it's very beautiful, I adore the lights they put for Christmas, this is magical <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

In reality in these celebration times my heart is never fully happy because I know that less fortunate people don't celebrate. My heart always goes to them so I pray God to place peace in their souls and love in their hearts. I pray that the times that are coming bring back love and happiness for all mankind.

I don't know if Michael is with his children and that saddens me a little, I hope he is safe and in peace wherever he is. We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.

God bless you all my hoax family and don't abuse with the champagne ok? LOL

PeaceAndJoy.jpg
  • I think it's one of my favorite thread... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so peaceful and full of serenity <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ....

peaceful-morning-m.jpg.w300h379.jpg

I love this picture Sarahli! Yes it is a lovely place to come, I agree.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas

Back to Keeping the Faith for Michael, we all want him back with us, back in the world....I ask that you all please join me in this prayer and believe that it has been answered. Thank you.

2 Corinthians 1:20 New American Standard Bible
    For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    What a beautiful thread! God Bless you all with the gift of Love!
    [youtube:jf86llje]
    [youtube:jf86llje]

Sending you all Blessings, Light and Love!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Dear Mrs mjj4ever777 LOL your name is a mouthful! Those videos are awesome! Thank you very much for posting them, they have touched me deeply, and you do too, both you and Mr mjj4ever777. My love to you always and thank you for being here and creating a beautiful atmosphere with your example of L.O.V.E
  • [youtube:3q44nvhp]