A PLACE FOR KEEPING THE FAITH FOR MICHAEL

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Excellent BabyDoll!! I love it. It's funny this video clip makes me recall of something, recently my car run out of gas (I know I know not very intelligent from my part). Well my car was in need of food and the red light was on since quite some time but there was no gas station very near I still had to drive a little before I arrive to one and I got panicked because I did not want to stop in the middle of nowhere.... so I prayed God please make me arrive to a gas station (even without gas in the car lol) well my prayer has been answered because my car stopped just in front of the station <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> the best is that a man came to help me push the car so that I can give her food and even better he reassured me by telling me that if the car does not start again immediately it is normal because of the gas I use and that I just had to try several times. Really for me this is a grace from God because I know myself I would have panicked for nothing lol ... sorry I don't know why I tell you this. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It is important to let the light shine! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Your story is so funny and cute Sarahli. I am glad you told it because it's the kind of thing that happens to me LOL I have been caught out like that many times, but not as bad as having someone push my car to the gas station! Like you, I have panicked but then surrendered to God's grace...and yep....He has never let me down. I am glad that your story has a happy ending.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I read maybe in another post that you say you are still single....I pray that you meet your soulmate soon Sarahli and be like Mr and Mrs mjj4ever777....I think they are soooo lovely, bless them <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

insp54.jpg
    Thank you BabyDoll my story is just an exemple of these little things that comfort me and shows me that God is watching over me (over us) and I like it when it happens <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I also thank you for your wishes for me to find that special love (that we all look for, at least for those who don't have it already). Beauty is in the heart I totally agree with you that's why it is important to listen to it, this is where God places these precious feelings. God Bless you BabyDoll and sorry to hijack your thread a little <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

SunsetReikiAna-sunset-sunsets-water-hearts-gold-k-album-gioula-Herzen-%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%80-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0-romance-Love-merci-lovebisous-lips-flowers-glowing-pretty-romantika-Inimi-Romantic-1-mypics-Couple-Desert-rose-erotik-sunrises-for-you-only-DENISE-1-arena-beauty-heart-sunrise-sunset-goodnite-hearts-love-sexy-my-album-serca-romantik-sunrisesunset-suseQ-nature-wow-paysages-rosis-love-lovely-Good-Night-romantic-lchearts-hearts2-Dewey-adyee-Sexy-Pics-httpwwwpicformeenviewimg268960like-Asian-bellas-Imagine_large.jpg
  • LOL You have not hijacked my thread! Anyway...it's not just my thread, it's for all of us and for Michael. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yes, beauty is in the heart and we walk by faith, believing Him for all good things.

faith.jpg
  • Faith is the KEY....but it's so hard sometimes!! It just sooo good to know that I am not alone with this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    We walk by faith that's so right! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Now is the time
    Let's move forward
    Don't look back
    Let us keep on track
    Cause there's a war going onward
    The goal has to be put prime
    Don't worry, together we can make it
    Persevere, together we will do it
    Fearless, comforting each other
    Shielded by this invincible faith
    That no one can never break
    Oh tormented soul
    May you find peace in this promised bliss
    May you find love in this tender kiss
    They have hurt you but can't have you
    They have not won, the game is you
    The time has come for you to shine
    The time has come for victory
    Let's make this part of history
    For the generations will say there was a time
    Or like in fairytales... once upon a time

589667nstmo0kgx0.gif
  • [youtube:18bffouy]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYfsBSgO6UEagUXdNThGagWE5hS12LYT5-eKI13SJQK51cxsHR
  • We walk by faith that's so right! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Now is the time
    Let's move forward
    Don't look back
    Let us keep on track
    Oh tormented soul

This is beautiful my friend. Your words inspire hope and strength for the upward call. Well done Sarahli -- lovely work and thank you so much for sharing it!

Love you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LOVE, LIGHT AND VICTORY TO US ALL THIS YEAR!

l_b66b0c0bcf09d972b0baa6e253caeac11.gif
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYfsBSgO6UEagUXdNThGagWE5hS12LYT5-eKI13SJQK51cxsHR

HEY GEMA! HOPE YOU ARE WELL, HAPPY AND POSITIVE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • [youtube:oei6pfq1]

looking4truth, this is an awesome video -- a great reminder of child-like simplicity and true power. Thank you for sharing this with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Now is the time
    Let's move forward
    Don't look back
    Let us keep on track
    Oh tormented soul

This is beautiful my friend. Your words inspire hope and strength for the upward call. Well done Sarahli -- lovely work and thank you so much for sharing it!

Love you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you BabyDoll Love you too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • looking4truth, this is an awesome video -- a great reminder of child-like simplicity and true power. Thank you for sharing this with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You're welcome. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • May the LIGHT always guide your path

234217mpbdgscv2l.jpg
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    in light of the news of a trial, i think we need a boost of faith:

[youtube:1hfs67o6]

Michael,

we love you more. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks mjfansince4 for this wonderful video...it's very inspiring. xxx

3931297257_9ca10f9a92.jpg
  • L.O.V.E is the only thing that sustains God's Creation

May true L.O.V.E fill your hearts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

eternal_love_animated_wallpaper-218547-1236739953.jpeg
    Thank you BabyDoll <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I wish you the same, a lot of pure LOVE.

filled-with-love-candy-main.jpg

Yes I'm hungry LOL and i'm eating chocolate <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm hungry too now! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Wanna share some cake?

3092_MEDIUM.jpg
    You definitely are a psychic my dear LOL my favorite cake is chocolate cake and you only took one piece and left the whole rest just for me <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and believe me or not but I'm hungry for real, it's time for lunch <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You definitely are a psychic my dear LOL my favorite cake is chocolate cake and you only took one piece and left the whole rest just for me <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and believe me or not but I'm hungry for real, it's time for lunch <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OMG!! Really? hahahaaa...well I am so glad I got the right food for my friend! Yes, I only had one piece...and you can have the rest! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Romans 12:2 New Living Translation (©2007)
    Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

l_e5b7809ee68348e48daf51cb80f0f940.jpg

L.O.V.E ALWAYS TO ALL x
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Romans 12:2 New Living Translation (©2007)
    Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

l_e5b7809ee68348e48daf51cb80f0f940.jpg

L.O.V.E ALWAYS TO ALL x

Now is the time
    Let's move forward
    Don't look back
    Let us keep on track
    Oh tormented soul

589667nstmo0kgx0.gif
    Wow, beautiful things happening here in this thread! Those special children are so sweet and smart!
    Sarahli, beautiful poem, and I also wish you the perfect match for you. I guess it's God's timing! God bless!
  • Yes MJonmind....our Sarahli is a wonderful poet...and I am glad that you find some beauty here...((((((hugs))))))

Did you want some cake? I am sure Sarahli didn't eat aaaalll of it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E to all my brothers and sisters here....stay positive...stay close...

2 Chronicles 32:8
    New International Version (©1984)
    With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles." And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said.

20h0nec.jpg