Michael's autogrpah

13»

Comments

• look at this from the dangerous cover.....

Awesome! I wondered what that was for so long! Thx!
  • Here's another one, drawn by Michael.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    14m3s44.jpg

Love it, I want this on a T-shirt to wear. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Here's another one, drawn by Michael.
    14m3s44.jpg

Off Topic: He is a really tremendous artist! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think it has been said that Michael included 1998 in his signature for a time because it was the year he predicted he would die <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . I've never known if this is true though. Does anyone have more information? I wonder if he was initially planning a hoax for this date but postponed it because of his children! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

interesting - he could have used the drug thing then because he went in a clinic
    some of the doctors said when he was on tour they gave him enough stuff that should of killed him
  • He as REALLY nice writing for a man haha
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Here's another one, drawn by Michael.
    <!-- m -->http://i50.tinypic.com/14m3s44.jpg<!-- m -->

Off Topic: He is a really tremendous artist! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

he is. in all fields... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

for the t-shirt: get yourself some transfer paper (available especially for t-shirts), print the photo as big as you want to and iron it on a tee! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • First of all I want to introduce myself with the name "Someone" .
    In order to understand the meaning of this autograph you should learn something about the Dangerous Album Cover first.
    Take a look at the bottom right corner where you see Michael as a boy sitting in a Gondola coming down a chute .
    Behind him and the animal skeleton is another boy with blonde hair and black T - Shirt with the white letter "M" on it . That´s me.."Someone". Pls observe the over all symmetrical - like depiction of the figures and items and imagine now this "M" to be broken in the middle into 2 halves. When you turn the left half of the "M" then accordingly you will get the number 1 ....so we have two nr. 1 here out of this letter as the right half is quite obvious nr.1 as well ....right next to the boy you will find the nr. 2 with a horse head on it at the bottom of this greenish pillar.
    Then pls turn your adjusted sharp eyes to the big grey elephant standing right next to the peacock .
    On his forehead you will see the nr. 9 .....out of that figure you will get also the nr. 6 by viewing the cover from upside down .
    Swoop down now to the bottom of the cover and check out carefully the wrist of the grey hand with the 3 white coverings (Bandages) on its finger tips.
    There is a number 7. Right next to this hand across the "dangerous" road with pistols, skulls, factories, rockets etc. is a old man with grey hair, wearing a white shirt ,
    black tie and a black suit . On his head stands a man wearing a blue hat with another number 7 clearly visible .
    All these figures now have to be lined up into the following order : 2161977
    That implies to my ( little blonde boy on the cover ) birth date on the 21 st of june 1977 !
    ....now ....let´s go back to the old man´s black suit ...if you look closely you will find an arrow with 3 circles underneath and 1998 written above it.
    This simply means that all this knowledge of the "Dangerous" album cover I got inspired in that special year .... I passed
    that information to 2 friends and Michael Jackson fans all before that year ended .
    To sum it up ...myself and this 2 people make in total 3 .....and that now explains the 3 circles underneath the arrow....
    It can be seen as a prophecy !
    Sometimes this symbol can be found also with the arrow, year number 1998 and a triangle ( same symbolic meaning as the 3 circles ) or with a single circle and triangle refered at first to myself and us 3 people in total ...and to be even more precise this symbol was found also with the nr. 4 at one of MJ´s signatures ...which makes this foreseeing more accurate
    as when I remember back I told this secret actually to 3 more people in total ...the third one of them is no MJ fan though ...this is just a better more complete update !

....the real deeper meaning of all that is not the understanding of just this numbers alone...it is that the cover itself represents the mask Michael is wearing at times and to realize the reason behind it....I made it to be understood to the 3 people mentioned above and as course of nature is on the progress will be understood by you and others in due time !...it is the cyclus of healing the world !
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Are you saying you are MJ ? erm <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • No, Im NOT !
  • So why would Michael have had the numbers line up to read 2161977 to represent your birthdate of June 21, 1977 when Americans (like Michael) don't write dates in that order? We put the month first, then the day of the month, followed by the year. As an American, Michael would have read that number as February 16, 1977.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I remember reading a post back in dec 09 [or there abouts] that was also about the dangerous cover and contained this same information you have stated here. Have you posted this before with a different username Someone <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • ...regarding the photo you see on this thread with 1998 the three circles...the triangle ...Division sign and the nr. 4 ...
    to explain that in specific here again ....in 1998 in total 4 people got to know this secrets about this numbers and the meaning of the Dangerous Cover ...but one of this 4 persons could symbolically understand only half of the crucial points....because this person was a child only ...that´s why the Division sign ..three circles and the triangle which is the same meaning stands for 3 People ...Division sign is for the child (half a person)...and in total 3 + the child is 4 ...the arrow only indicates when the year passes out 4 people have this knowledge .

you may have come across signatures with 1998 ...arrow ...a circle and triangle .....circle stands for the blonde little boy on the Dangerous Cover ...and the triangle for 3 People in total including the blonde little boy ...the above mentioned... is just a better update of this prophecy ...

kind regards,
  • It could be about children or it could be that he planned something from 1998 -> on (ascending ) and from now ->1998 descending (?) that's why the photos take us back from the early eras : like counting back <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->The Phoenix presented as a symbol of rebirth, immortality, and renewal)
  • as nature takes it´s course... it´s nothing about ascending or descending ...when the year 1998 came to pass ..thats what the arrow stands for ...no matter in which direction...up , down, left , right is of no importance...4 people got the knowledge about the secrets of the Dangerous Cover ...at first the blonde little boy behind Michael with the birth date 21 6 1977 ...who told this secrets to 3 more people ...including him and this guys is in total 4 ...it´s just that this child I was referring to in my last posting did not get to know the whole meanings ...that´s why he made the Division sign instead ...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    as nature takes it´s course... it´s nothing about ascending or descending ...when the year 1998 came to pass ..thats what the arrow stands for ...no matter in which direction...up , down, left , right is of no importance...4 people got the knowledge about the secrets of the Dangerous Cover ...at first the blonde little boy behind Michael with the birth date 21 6 1977 ...who told this secrets to 3 more people ...including him and this guys is in total 4 ...it´s just that this child I was referring to in my last posting did not get to know the whole meanings ...that´s why he made the Division sign instead ...

And your user name is someone2161977 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • oh yeah ...Im the someone ....the blonde little boy ...on the Dangerous Cover ...that´s why I know all that...
    I must ask you, are you Spanish/ Latin?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    He's a Cascio maybe? Um Mac Culkin Maybe?
  • no ...Central European ...on the cover Im more blonde than what I´m right now ...I´m not a Cascio and Im not Mac Culkin ...
  • oh and I have never met Michael before nor am I related to his family ...nor do I know anyone close to him....it´s just I have the same ability of foreseeing events ....but unfortunately I don´t know what happened to Michael on 25 th of June 2009 ...
    oh and I have never met Michael before nor am I related to his family ...nor do I know anyone close to him....it´s just I have the same ability of foreseeing events ....but unfortunately I don´t know what happened to Michael on 25 th of June 2009 ...

And your opinion about this hoax/ hoaxers is?
  • because by all the knowledge I have and shared with you now ....there is still this little spark of hope that something could come up in the future no one expected in this "MJ Death" matter....I´m with you believers ...for sure !...there is also supposedly a polish guy who has informers and an Italian lady ...don´t know about their credibility ...but all that together keeps me going ....let´s wait and see...
    because by all the knowledge I have and shared with you now ....there is still this little spark of hope that something could come up in the future no one expected in this "MJ Death" matter....I´m with you believers ...for sure !...there is also supposedly a polish guy who has informers and an Italian lady ...don´t know about their credibility ...but all that together keeps me going ....let´s wait and see...

Never heard of the Polish man <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah, let´s wait and see....