Did Michael Start Some Rumors Himself?

13»

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    DreamsandTruth
    For 2012 and the Quran... no, very few people know about it and it is not that long since I discovered it...when I talk about it around me people don't take it seriously at all. It makes me think of the numerology of this hoax and the fact that people don't believe it even if it gives a clear message. I made a post about it if you are interested: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12426&start=75<!-- l -->

I understand your concern about the risks but I don't know why I have no worries, it's just a feeling that I have and I know that things will be ok. We are here for a purpose I am sure about that, we are useful in some ways and the only fact to come here and show support to Michael for what he is doing is lowering the risks level, at least this is how I see it. Blessings. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DreamsandTruth
    For 2012 and the Quran... no, very few people know about it and it is not that long since I discovered it...when I talk about it around me people don't take it seriously at all. It makes me think of the numerology of this hoax and the fact that people don't believe it even if it gives a clear message. I made a post about it if you are interested: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12426&start=75<!-- l -->

I understand your concern about the risks but I don't know why I have no worries, it's just a feeling that I have and I know that things will be ok. We are here for a purpose I am sure about that, we are useful in some ways and the only fact to come here and show support to Michael for what he is doing is lowering the risks level, at least this is how I see it. Blessings. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hi Sarahli,
    This is really interesting what you found in the Quran! I think you may ask the opinion of an open-minded imam (I'm sorry, I don't really know, who represents the priest in your religion), so someone who understands the Quran very well.

I myself am very careful with numerology for quite a while, as in the past I fooled myself with it a little <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I still believe it can be helpful, but these esoteric things can mislead us very easily too - I learned that. When I was looking for an answer in my life, a sign, I always found a lot. With the help of numerology or by listening to the things around me, I always found many things which seemed to confirm the answer I was looking for.
    So I had to realize that it is my own mind which creates these signs for me. As I thought a lot for finding clues, my subsconscious focused on them, so I found them. I heard the song with the right answers, I found the numbers which fitted into my theory, etc.
    BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. So finally I gave up looking for signs with that kind of "focusing for signgs"-way I did. I listen to them now only VERY moderately. And I find it very hard to decide what can I consider as a possible sign, and what are those things which I should find just a coincidence or the play of my fantasy.

But this is only my story, what you found can easily have an important meaning. We can never know.

By the way you are very lucky that you have no worries about the hoax <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I have a bad feeling about it since I know of it, but I I'm not absolutely pessimistic either <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    To DREAMSandTRUTH and anyone else who may be worried about Michael lying and the consequences of those lies.

I too get worried, but then I remembered this thread posted by Mo.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10035<!-- l -->

It's Michael's message. Please watch the videos, at least the first couple for sure because you will realize that Michael HAD to lie for the death hoax to happen so he can come back and expose the HUGE lies that go on in the world everyday. These videos are excellent. And you'll then ask yourself - what will people be more mad about - Michael lying to tell us the truth, or the fact that we've all been lied to our whole lives by the governments that are supposed to protect us and guarantee our rights??
  • To DREAMSandTRUTH and anyone else who may be worried about Michael lying and the consequences of those lies.

I too get worried, but then I remembered this thread posted by Mo.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10035<!-- l -->

It's Michael's message. Please watch the videos, at least the first couple for sure because you will realize that Michael HAD to lie for the death hoax to happen so he can come back and expose the HUGE lies that go on in the world everyday. These videos are excellent. And you'll then ask yourself - what will people be more mad about - Michael lying to tell us the truth, or the fact that we've all been lied to our whole lives by the governments that are supposed to protect us and guarantee our rights??
    Thank you, Andrea, to try to help me! I followed your advice and watched those videos.
    But I have to tell that I don't feel better...
    I posted my opinion there, I copy it here for you:
    Hi guys,
    I watched all the videos here. And I tried to think over this theory of Souza and Mo.

The person mentioned in the first video - Aaron Russo is not here with us anymore... After he spoke up against the Rockefellers' plans he died. Maybe he was killed, maybe he dared to speak up because he was really very sick by then and the doctors gave him just a few months, so he had not too much to loose. Anyway, it doesn't sound good...

The documentary "The Great Global Warming Swindle" (mentioned in the video Part 4a) is just great, I saw it about half a year ago, and I can only recommend it.
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020027/<!-- m -->
    There were so many famous professors co-operating in it who told their opinions about this global warming hoax, that I think they dared to speak up because they hoped it would really be suspicious if all of them just died after the documentary. But one of them told in the film that he was seriously threatened!

I just tried to compare Michael's hoax with this brilliant, mind-opening documentary.
    I guess these professors were this successful with their film, because they didn't tell the whole world that they were planning to reveal all the lies in this world about global warming. I'm not sure they really kept it a secret until broadcasting it, but I think this could be the only way to be able to reach their goal safely.
    If they talked about doing such a documentary, I guess those who fool us with this global warming, would have the opportunity given to make these professors stop doing/broadcasting this documentary.

So - why is Michael making his hoax this obvious if he wants to speak up against the NWO and the Illuminati? Against such dangerous persons? Does he want to give them enough time to prepare against his goal? If we know about this hoax, then the NWO surely knows about it and tries to prevent Michael from implementing his plans - don't you think?

IMHO speaking against the NWO or Illuminati is only effective (and possible) if you surprise them.
    I could imagine Michael gathering lots of polititians, celebrities etc, to a big concert which is broadcasted live everywhere, and surprise the NWO by telling the truth about them. That would be effective, I think. But this hoax?

Michael is not concealing that he is planning something big - so I don't understand.
    I really understand your fears DreamsandTruth and in a sense you are very right we are dealing with evil people. I know that and of course it is not without risk. But the thing is that if nothing is done things will get worse than they are already. So in my view of what the world has become and what the dark side has left for us it is highly necessary to act now no matter how risky it can be. The future they want for us is worse than what is already here... I see all that as the last chance to get things right... we must try... we really have to or the worst will really have to come. One day or the other we will have to talk publicly if we want the world to know, the truth has to be told because enough is enough of all the lies. They really don't give a damn about us, they take people's lives and get away with it (momentarily of course I believe in God's Justice), we are just potential slaves and already in the way to slavery (financially talking it is already the case).

Regarding the effect of surprise... we don't really know if the dark side takes all this seriously... and they don't know how Michael will 'surprise' them. I think that Michael wants an effective way to expose them...meaning not just by pointing a finger but by proving it...I trully and deeply believe that God is helping Michael in all this that's why I feel deeply inside that Michael's plan is destined to prevail, to succeed. This is really the time, the moment. I know it in my heart. The truth is destined to prevail and justice will be served. Even if I don't have a clue as to how things will evolve I have my faith and it keeps me going and trusting in this hoax. I know that what I have said will not really help you because this is more about how I sense things and not real answers as to prove that things are safe. But as I said above risks have to be taken into account, there are risks.

The documentary you have talked about is unfortunately not seen by the majority and even here we are a minority. I mean that the biggest task is to reach the masses on a global scale, every home, every person is a target because this is the only way to raise the level of awareness enough for that the beginning of a change can really be a reality and not more be considered as wishful thinking or utterances from delusional people. For one time it can be considered as a real possibility and why not become a reality. This is to give humanity a chance because most people don't have a clue as to what is the level of lies and corruption we have reached, even myself I discover everyday new lies and misconceptions and it goes back to the history of our world. They have shaped it so that it serves their evil agenda and I want the truth to be restored, I would take the necessary risks if I had to. All adventures are risky but in the end the recompense is immense and worth the risks taken.

I think that we are coming in a time where we have nothing to lose but everything to win, a time for the truth to be known,a time of revelations. If we don't do anything because we fear... we will surely regret it.

So really I just have to tell you to keep the faith... but I know you have it already <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Blessings to you.
  • Thank you Sarahli, for your encouraging letter! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I write my answers/thoughts into your post, as it is easier now.
    I really understand your fears DreamsandTruth and in a sense you are very right we are dealing with evil people. I know that and of course it is not without risk. But the thing is that if nothing is done things will get worse than they are already. So in my view of what the world has become and what the dark side has left for us it is highly necessary to act now no matter how risky it can be. I absolutely agree that we must do something effective now/really soon (well, we always should do our best), BUT IMO with the less risk as possible. If something is too risky, and we fail, we can get into a bigger trouble than we are. To make an act less risky, we have to think over every little detail - which I'm sure Michael and those who help him did - I'm just worried because this hoax is too complex. There are million little things to think of, it seems too complicated, therefore more risky. But as I said this is only what I can see, I don't know what really is going on, what Michael's real plans and goals are, and how carefully they planned everything. The future they want for us is worse than what is already here... I see all that as the last chance to get things right... we must try... we really have to or the worst will really have to come. One day or the other we will have to talk publicly if we want the world to know, the truth has to be told because enough is enough of all the lies. They really don't give a damn about us, they take people's lives and get away with it (momentarily of course I believe in God's Justice), we are just potential slaves and already in the way to slavery (financially talking it is already the case).

Regarding the effect of surprise... we don't really know if the dark side takes all this seriously... I don't think they leave anything to chance... and they don't know how Michael will 'surprise' them. Only if they don't have a spy... I know it sounds like I watch too much movie, but... I think that Michael wants an effective way to expose them...meaning not just by pointing a finger but by proving it... I think a concert organized by Michael I wrote about above, broadcasted everywhere live would do it just beautifully. With polititians telling the truth about NWO to all people, professors talking about the global warming being a hoax, and artists talking about the dark side of the music and the movie industry, etc. This wouldn't be risky, and everyone would get the messages clearly. The proofs would be a little harder to gather and to show, but I believe they could do it somehow. And if there are enough trustworthy people there on the stage, people would at least think over what they said. and I trully and deeply believe that God is helping Michael in all this that's why I feel deeply inside that Michael's plan is destined to prevail, to succeed. This is really the time, the moment. I know it in my heart. The truth is destined to prevail and justice will be served. Even if I don't have a clue as to how things will evolve I have my faith and it keeps me going and trusting in this hoax. I know that what I have said will not really help you because this is more about how I sense things and not real answers as to prove that things are safe. But as I said above risks have to be taken into account, there are risks.

The documentary you have talked about is unfortunately not seen by the majority and even here we are a minority. I mean that the biggest task is to reach the masses on a global scale, every home, every person is a target because this is the only way to raise the level of awareness enough for that the beginning of a change can really be a reality and not more be considered as wishful thinking or utterances from delusional people. For one time it can be considered as a real possibility and why not become a reality. This is to give humanity a chance because most people don't have a clue as to what is the level of lies and corruption we have reached, even myself I discover everyday new lies and misconceptions and it goes back to the history of our world. They have shaped it so that it serves their evil agenda and I want the truth to be restored, I would take the necessary risks if I had to. All adventures are risky but in the end the recompense is immense and worth the risks taken.

I think that we are coming in a time where we have nothing to lose but everything to win, a time for the truth to be known,a time of revelations. If we don't do anything because we fear... we will surely regret it.

So really I just have to tell you to keep the faith... but I know you have it already <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Blessings to you.
    Well, I try to keep the faith that this hoax will end just perfectly, but the fact that we don't know the details doesn't really help me... But I keep praying.
    Anyway, thanks again Sarahli! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    You're welcome my dear... for the risks yes it is better to lower them as much as possible... I have always in mind that this hoax has been in the planning for many years so it gives time to consider the major risks and maybe even more. I hope so and as you said the hoax is so complex that I think that we only scratched the surface of it.

For the dark side... yes you are right (again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) they don't let anything by chance and surely they know but I believe in God so let them scheme God is the Best schemer.
    Maybe that the BAM will look like what you've described <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> we don't really know. Also the BAM is not the end it's the beginning of something else.

For the rumors and lies subject... makes me think of the story of Joseph who had to used that subterfuge in order to bring back his brother to him.

Blessings to you DREAMSandTRUTH (in capital letters sorry). <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • You're welcome my dear... for the risks yes it is better to lower them as much as possible... I have always in mind that this hoax has been in the planning for many years so it gives time to consider the major risks and maybe even more. I hope so and as you said the hoax is so complex that I think that we only scratched the surface of it.

For the dark side... yes you are right (again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) they don't let anything by chance and surely they know but I believe in God so let them scheme God is the Best schemer.
    Maybe that the BAM will look like what you've described <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> we don't really know. Also the BAM is not the end it's the beginning of something else.

For the rumors and lies subject... makes me think of the story of Joseph who had to used that subterfuge in order to bring back his brother to him.

Blessings to you DREAMSandTRUTH (in capital letters sorry). <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you again, Sarahli, for trying to make me less worried! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I have to tell that your kind words and persistence really helped! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thank you so much! I feel much better <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm still a little worried, but this lower level is normal - considering the circumstances.

As I said before, basically I started to talk about the risks in this thread, because I hoped Michael reads it, and I just wanted to ask him: CHECK EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!
    Well, I know he does it, he had too many bad experiences <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    It just must be very hard to keep an open eye for this long, listening to every little detail.

I hope the truth can be told very soon and we can help him. I wish to hear his voice, seeing him on tv, when he says his messages - these clues are not too clear. I mean you can never know who is behind them. But when he comes back and tells how we can help, it will be so much better!

Blessings to you Sarahli, and thanks again! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I think that Michael must read the Forum... but there are so many posts... I hope that he'll read yours even if I'm sure that all things have been taken into account... but I think that it must feel good to know that some fans really care for him as you do. I'm happy to know that I have been helpful; sending you a hug. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think that Michael must read the Forum... but there are so many posts... I hope that he'll read yours even if I'm sure that all things have been taken into account... but I think that it must feel good to know that some fans really care for him as you do. I'm happy to know that I have been helpful; sending you a hug. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    MANY-MANY, uncountable fans care for him at least as I do, I'm sure. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And what is even greater is that there are many great persons who care about everyday people just as much - like you do. A big hug to you too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    IThink they were, even though he did complain about them, they did seem pretty lame, seems like something cute he would make up.