The body

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The photoshopped pic in that video <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ahee...you are funny Haazyly..I did not say..there was something wrong with Michael's brain...only that I had a vision about it.
    Don't shoot me...it is not me saying it,..it is the crazy vision.LOL
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Grace

Do you know that what you said makes perfect sense.

Elvis and the connections to Lisa. Does anyone know what Elvis' favorite flower was?

Soon and very soon we are going to see the king. The kids disinterest, and most of Michael's friends missing or not emotional enough.

EDIT

This also ties in with the article Lisa Marie's Flowers for MJ Plea -- Few Takers
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9787&start=0&hilit=lisa+flowers+for+michael<!-- l -->

Did you know there was a book Flowers for Elvis by Julia Schuster. It is about the wry, observant spirit of a dead child follows the twists and turns of her twin sister’s turbulent life. Quirky Southern fiction at its best!
    <!-- m -->http://www.bellebooks.com/books/flowersforelvis.asp<!-- m -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    What if the real focus was on the burial and all other elements before and after were just ornament to underline (more or less) the "so said"?

What if the king's burial was meant to honor a complete other person (that was officially not living anymore or not officially important enough to receive such a burial - but important to MJ)?

Who is Daddy and in his 70s in 2009?
    A love Grand-Daddy? Elvis?

Just asking.
    i have wondered for a while about elvis involvement in this way. hmm it just occured to me . maybe paris was meant to represent lisa with her comment at the memorial. but tha doesn't seem to fit with the other speakers. ect.idk <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

i had origianlly thought that it might be sunflower but at the time before the 25th i went looking for something else and saw a picture of vernon putting a flower on the gravesite and it was i believe a white rose and the caption said something about that being elvis favorite flower.whatever it was it wasn't a sunflower.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Grace, his theory could be .. which is the other king before the king of pop ? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I can't remember where I saw this. I remember someone investigating the ambulance - they had photos comparing it with the LAFD ambulances showing it wasn't the same. I don't mean the Coroner's Van. It was the ambulance with the 71 on it.

There have been two television series about the LAFD, Emergency about Station 51 and Rescue 77 about paramedics in Station 77. I think the theory was that the ambulance was not real (active) but used in television shows, movies etc. If the ambulance was fake then so were the paramedics and everything they are supposed to have said.
  • Lady Gaga Premieres New Song in Mugler Short Film
    January 20, 2011
    Fans clamored to translate a remix of a track off Lady Gaga's upcoming album "Born This Way" when the singer premiered it at a Mugler fashion show in Paris yesterday (Jan. 19). Now Gaga's "Little Monsters" can hear the song in all its glory, as it makes its off-the-runway premiere as the soundtrack to a short Mugler film released today (Jan. 20) at noon EST.

503167-lady-gaga-france-1222-617-409.jpg

Gaga wouldn't create an original remix for just anyone -- her gift to Theirry Mugler coincides with the French fashion house's first collection under creative director Nicola Formichetti, who is Gaga's own stylist. "I love him, my friend the genius, my collaborator, more more than any piece of clothing or closet I possess. But don't tell him I said that, he'll die. He picked them all out," Gaga said of Formichetti in a statement at yesterday's Mugler show, which she reportedly did not attend.

The bass-heavy dance track, which shows off Gaga's German language skills, is of an unnamed track off "Born This Way," out May 23. However, the singer declares in the track: "I don't speak German/But I can if you like." A translation of her German lyrics suggest they read as: "I am absolutely clear/As long as I'm a Monster/I wish we all could be blind/You're amazing out there."

The song is set to a stunning albeit brief Mugler film directed by fashion photographer Mariano Vivanco, which features skeleton-tattooed, "zombie boy" model Rick Genest.

http://www.billboard.com/column/viralvideos/lady-gaga-premieres-new-song-in-mugler-short-1004139689.story#/column/viralvideos/lady-gaga-premieres-new-song-in-mugler-short-1004139689.story
    The video is blocked on youtube but you can watch at the link for this article.

Rick Genest - Zombie Boy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeZ2eU6YPsxwhDhXEjIj-VPu38X-3zdNvisn8yDi3D5AvL23-W&t=1

There are many more photos on his facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rick-Genest-Zombie-Boy/232724854589#!/album.php?aid=134932&id=232724854589
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    ="Serenitys_Dream"]Lady Gaga Premieres New Song in Mugler Short Film
    January 20, 2011
    Fans clamored to translate a remix of a track off Lady Gaga's upcoming album "Born This Way" when the singer premiered it at a Mugler fashion show in Paris yesterday (Jan. 19). Now Gaga's "Little Monsters" can hear the song in all its glory, as it makes its off-the-runway premiere as the soundtrack to a short Mugler film released today (Jan. 20) at noon EST.
    Gaga wouldn't create an original remix for just anyone -- her gift to Theirry Mugler coincides with the French fashion house's first collection under creative director Nicola Formichetti, who is Gaga's own stylist. "I love him, my friend the genius, my collaborator, more more than any piece of clothing or closet I possess. But don't tell him I said that, he'll die. He picked them all out," Gaga said of Formichetti in a statement at yesterday's Mugler show, which she reportedly did not attend.
    The bass-heavy dance track, which shows off Gaga's German language skills, is of an unnamed track off "Born This Way," out May 23. However, the singer declares in the track: "I don't speak German/But I can if you like." A translation of her German lyrics suggest they read as: "I am absolutely clear/As long as I'm a Monster/I wish we all could be blind/You're amazing out there."

The song is set to a stunning albeit brief Mugler film directed by fashion photographer Mariano Vivanco, which features skeleton-tattooed, "zombie boy" model Rick Genest.

Sorry, but I don't get what this has to do with Michael's body?
  • Lady Gaga Premieres New Song in Mugler Short Film
    January 20, 2011

Sorry, but I don't get what this has to do with Michael's body?
    I didn't want to make a completely new thread about Lady Gaga and her performances etc. So I put this article here. I thought it was interesting that she has someone known as "Zombie Boy" in her latest videos release and his tattoos are very interesting...ie the brain, body, skeleton etc.