problem getting on board

Im at work and have tried to log in for about 2 hours now and it kept telling me this site didnt exhist. I even tried the IP addy and had no luck. But this last time i tried again it finally let me in. I was just about to panic. I thought someone had messed with the site again <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    its frustrating if you cant get on board ,but finally you made it and hopefully it stays this way <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Your signature is wayyy tooo cute!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Im at work and have tried to log in for about 2 hours now and it kept telling me this site didnt exhist. I even tried the IP addy and had no luck. But this last time i tried again it finally let me in. I was just about to panic. I thought someone had messed with the site again <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I had that same problem at my work. The computer and browser are both kinda outdated which may have something to do with it. I hope when I go back after the weekend I'll have access again.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm having the same problem and right now I can not access to the forum again. I had to hide my IP to get in. This is annoying but no worries it is about the new server the forum has. As far as I know Souza is trying to fix the problem. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I had the same problem. I think I solved it by emptying the cache (correct term?).