The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion

Okay, I see too much off topic posts lately with comments like "MJ is never coming back", "I feel so sad today because Dave Dave said MJ is dead" & "Watching that interview made me cry so hard because I miss Michael so much" (well they have always been there, but they seem to increase lately).

It's really annoying and off topic, so I opened this thread for comments like that. Whining, crying, ranting and all other emotional stuff only in here, and in no other hoax related thread because from now on I am going to delete every post with such comments that are in a thread that has as a purpose to investigate the hoax. I have no problem with a laugh at times or other tiny off topic POSITIVITY, but I am done with all the whining, I'm sorry. So if you are crying because you think Mike is dead or not coming back, or want to whine about the hoax or certain members, or if you want to rant because you are mad at whoever you're mad at, all negativity can be posted in here and nowhere else, so that people can ignore the negativity.

Thank you for your consideration.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Great idea!!! We have a place for fun and laughs, now one for sadness and bitching!!
    Love it!! I'll start it off.
    I'm a crazy person since this hoax began. I think about it every time of the day. If I leave home, I think I'm missing something big. At night I dream it. My husband calls me a weirdo.... well, honest, I love that one. Because if Michael had to be called Jacko, I can be weirdo to love him.
    LOL
    I'm just being silly. But, I think we all can relate on how we have lost some of our lives during the hunt for Michael. "We", myself, Suzanne, (that's me)have become put on hold.
    Get it?? Bet you do... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • actually the thought of having a whine and cry thread is too funny to whine and cry in it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Just dropping off some venom.......

ok...now I feel better....

on with the hoax.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    This is a great idea, thanks Souza. (Sometimes it's really very annoying to read all these negative comments and it's a good idea to delete them from the other threads so the threads don't become off topic.)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    My head hurts today. Every time I start to compose a reply to whether the paramedics are in on the hoax, some are in, or not in at all, more and more questions and scenarios develop until my brain reaches it's cressendo of confusion and implodes. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Ah, that feels better. Just what we needed a venting thread. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • This should be named The Official Therapy Thread -Get prescriptions here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    So instead of a negative thread it's kinda a positive one...go figure <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I feel better already myself. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I have a bitch!! Majestik! That whole blasted letter makes me angry!! I think he's not in the know, or don't want Michael's hoax blown if he does know. But, either way, is pisses me off.
    Don't know why really, but is DOES.
  • Souza, did you read my post? I had suggested that, thanks maybe they will feel better to vent their frustrations.
  • I have a bitch!! Majestik! That whole blasted letter makes me angry!! I think he's not in the know, or don't want Michael's hoax blown if he does know. But, either way, is pisses me off.
    Don't know why really, but is DOES.

He probably doesn't know anything...no offence to him but he isn't useful to the hoax.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Souza, did you read my post? I had suggested that, thanks maybe they will feel better to vent their frustrations.
    No I didn't, but apparently I was not the only one who was annoyed by the negativity spread on the forum lately. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I did not start that business PureLove did and I DID report it to the ADMIN!
    I think you just have to change your password. I had to this morning.
  • Anewfan

Did you get this message when you tried to log in?

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

I thought we were supposed to be informed when it was time to change
    your password.

Thanks
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Yep, Anewfan is right. Me too....I had to change my password. Maybe thats all it is?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I don't think I got that message. It said something like "to view board index you need to change your password." I did click on your name and it says that you no longer exist, so you may have been deactivated. I'm assuming this is RunFaYaLife?
    Does it take you to your user control panel when you try to log in?
    ditto here...came up change password...
  • I'm assuming this is RunFaYaLife?"
    Yes it is...I forgot to mention that. LoL

"I did click on your name and it says that you no longer exist, so you may have been deactivated."

Well I guess that tells the story doesn't it?

How nice, I* get trolled and then get kicked off...
    talk about a FAIR and BALANCED BOARD-NOT!

Looks like MO...whoever she is ...
    HAD SOME VALID POINTS
    about what is REALLY going on around here.

Thanks for your help.
  • Does it take you to your user control panel when you try to log in?

No.

Sorry meant to answer that.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    @wantananswer I really have no idea why you were deactivated,I can only assume it is over the arguments with purelove,unless you do just need to change your password if it has happened to other people as mentioned.
    I did leave a comment to you both in the TR thread,if you need to argue or whatever don't do it on major threads that are constantly active.It is unfair,they can't be locked and they are used by everyone here everyday or any thread really,it can be sorted away from everyone else.

I didn't deactivate you,mods can only ban people.
    I also personally believe I am fair and balanced in how I treat people,reply to people and deal with things good or bad.My comment to you BOTH was just that-to you both,no one was named it was a simple request to take it somewhere else.I had to clean up the thread in way of deleting posts because they were reported by other members.
  • @wantananswer I really have no idea why you were deactivated,I can only assume it is over the arguments with purelove,unless you do just need to change your password if it has happened to other people as mentioned.
    I did leave a comment to you both in the TR thread,if you need to argue or whatever don't do it on major threads that are constantly active.It is unfair,they can't be locked and they are used by everyone here everyday or any thread really,it can be sorted away from everyone else.

I didn't deactivate you,mods can only ban people.
    I also personally believe I am fair and balanced in how I treat people,reply to people and deal with things good or bad.My comment to you BOTH was just that-to you both,no one was named it was a simple request to take it somewhere else.I had to clean up the thread in way of deleting posts because they were reported by other members.

I agree with you Sinderella, this is ludacris, everytime someone puts a post there has to be a quarrell, and this I speak from me, not purlove nor wantananswer, just personally. We do have different opinions just respect. This is one thing to be negative brings down everyone. That's why we have to focus on positiveness, faith, and on top of that Souza opened a thread to put all your negativity, so you will feel better. I am sorry that wantananswer account had to be deactivated, maybe ask Souza for a chance.. I honestly hate this. blessings.
    I think it sucks too.

Sind...what's the difference between banned and deactivated? Does banned mean their IP address is banned?
  • Sin

I did not have a problem with your comment. I know you are a mod.

What I have a big problem with is the fact that what's her name Purelove
    had a meltdown on ME.

It isn't my fault if she has a huge problem with reading interpretation.
    If you are going to attack someone you should at least get your facts
    straight. uuuuuhhhhhh

Then I get deactivated because of it....as you could tell I finally started
    asking her to leave me alone.

Then it occurred to me to PM Souza about the situation....which of course
    she was probably in bed asleep ...but I did what I thought was right.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I think it sucks too.

Sind...what's the difference between banned and deactivated? Does banned mean their IP address is banned?

Yes,IP addresses and emails to stop them coming back,you can also be banned for different lengths of time.

Sin
    I did not have a problem with your comment. I know you are a mod.
    What I have a big problem with is the fact that what's her name Purelove
    had a meltdown on ME.
    It isn't my fault if she has a huge problem with reading interpretation.
    If you are going to attack someone you should at least get your facts
    straight. uuuuuhhhhhh
    Then I get deactivated because of it....as you could tell I finally started
    asking her to leave me alone.
    Then it occurred to me to PM Souza about the situation....which of course
    she was probably in bed asleep ...but I did what I thought was right.

Well I am glad to hear that,it was left there to put the fire out.
    I was just telling you here because I was the one who commented and cleaned the TR thread up,and then you were gone,so from my point of view I don't want you suspecting it was me because I initially took action before it.Does that make sense?

Yes I did see your comments asking to be left alone,I saw her replies and deleted both to keep the peace.
    Unless you just need to change your password,I can only suggest you PM Souza again and ask what is going on.Hopefully it can be resolved tomorrow.

Is it 100% definitley not your password?
  • "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator".