Attachments

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

From now on the posted attachments will be displayed as thumbnails instead of complete pictures that are mostly too large for display. To be able to watch the attachment, simply click on the thumbnail. To go back to the topic you simply need to click the "back" button of your browser.

I also want to ask if you would please post as few attachments as possible. There is almost 1GB filled with attachments. Please upload your pictures (max. 700 pixels wide) to tinypic for example and use the bbcode to post it. If you don't know how that works, simply ask.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    marking this in case i need to ask sometime. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> now if it comes down to it i hope someone can simply explain <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and i do mean simply <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
This discussion has been closed.