funeral film with great point please look

2»

Comments

• MadneZMadneZ Posts: 60
    More pix added
  • MadneZMadneZ Posts: 60
    Just a personal opinion, I think it would be VERY rude for someone to be on the phone, talking, playing etc during a memorial/funeral. Just to have the phone visible. It is not respectful. And this man... ehm... seemed so relaxed, didn't care about anyone around him, seem to be there by "himself". Minding his own business...

And WHY stick out like that with a LIGHT HAT come oooooooooon!!!

You guys should take snapshots of the footage and zoom those in in photoshop. Things u see <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • cuteTpiecuteTpie Posts: 1
    Well first off Im pretty much like the rest of the world when it comes to MJ...LOVE HIM!!! The announcement of his death broke my heart because I as well as everyone else was not prepared for it. I watched the video and I read the post. I think that everyone is entitled to their opinion and here is mine. I think that Michael is very much dead and gone. I understand how you may want to know why I say this when there is a video that shows otherwise. Honestly, if you're going to show a video online like that please have a professional give the details so that they can better explain to us "ordinary people" why the angles would appear to be different on ground level and in the air. Why would MJ fake his death? It just doesn't make any sense to me. I respect the fact that you have provided your explanation to follow up with what you believe but non of this is accurate to me. There is absolutely no way all these people would be apart of a "hoax" like this. This could be a serious crime if found out to be true and I hardly doubt anyone would throw their entire life down the drain just to help MJ fool the world into thinkn he's dead. And are we forgetting his children. MJ loved his kids so I hardly doubt that he would put them through a trial of hurt like that. Not to mention his family and his fans as well. His appearance may have been different from what we all had gotten use to seeing but he was our MJ and we loved him for who he was. And as for the doctor that was in court for this whole ordeal, Well, I'm sure he wouldnt jeopardize his entire life either. He was on trial for crying out loud. That's like saying the courts was in on the "hoax" too.Not to mention him paying all those fines and possibly facing years of jail time. I just don't buy this whole video because it doesn't prove anything at all. You say that the funeral was an act but how am I to know that the video you provided wasnt something that was made up.. I mean the source you used clearly states "YouTube" in the top corner. Anyone can upload videos to YouTube. My whole point is this. I'm not saying you are totally wrong ok... Im saying lack of evidence from you is not enough to get people to believe that MJ is still alive. I'm all for having him still being alive because like I stated I love him:) Im sorry but this whole thing is just sad sad sad:( You may not agree with my opinion but I refuse to believe in this video until I see more supporting detail... I have a degree in Psychology so I need facts and evidence to go along with what you're stating. The only thing I found accurate about the video was the loudness of the guy's voice!!!!
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    There is absolutely no way all these people would be apart of a "hoax" like this. This could be a serious crime if found out to be true and I hardly doubt anyone would throw their entire life down the drain just to help MJ fool the world into thinkn he's dead.
    I see your point and i thinkt it's plausible. So many people we're assumig to be in on it that this looks more like a hoax for media and fans than a real hoax with serious reasons.
    He was on trial for crying out loud. That's like saying the courts was in on the "hoax" too.
    Some do believe this actually. But not all believers. I still try to put this trial in the right place for this hoax and i don't really think the court is in on it unless FBI is in a process of a sting operation. And i doubt it.
    Im saying lack of evidence from you is not enough to get people to believe that MJ is still alive.
    There is no real evidence he is alive and not real evidence he is dead. I think there are 2 groups of believers: some who believe because they take clues as evidence some who believe because there is no evidence. No proof he's dead, no proof he's alive. I believe the right way is to stay somewhere in the middle and keep watching every side, but when your mind is already one side determined you can't be objective and you make of every clue or fact a possibe proof for your own belief only. Even a totally opposite thing can be turned upside down and interpret to serve your needs when your mind is set to work in a single conclusion.
    Usually, time proves the truth is somewhere in the middle.