Password Problem

Hi Folks!

I have forgotten what my password was so I can't change it to a new one. I also can't access the forum until I've changed my password. Can someone tell me if there is something else I can do? I've emailed Souza, but I thought maybe another member could offer some insights too. Thanks!

PeaceLoveHappiness

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hello,

I had the same problem yesterday and tried for almost 2 hours. I felt like I entered the right password but it seems like I didn't. But finally I found out what it was and got into the forum. I hope Souza can help you with that because I have no clue what could be done when you lose or forget your password. Good luck with that. I hope someone can help you. Blessings...
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Hi Folks!

I have forgotten what my password was so I can't change it to a new one. I also can't access the forum until I've changed my password. Can someone tell me if there is something else I can do? I've emailed Souza, but I thought maybe another member could offer some insights too. Thanks!

PeaceLoveHappiness

Click on the word contact at the top of the forum home page and you can find an e-mail to get ahold of Souza to get your old password/or a new one. Good luck to you.
  • Thanks guys! I did email Souza through the email address in the contact link. I also thought I had the correct password, but it isn't working. Hopefully I'll be back on here as myself soon. Cheers!

PeaceLoveHappiness
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Remember how after the forum was hacked that we have to have upper and lower case in our pass word now? Just in case you forgot like I did yesterday when I had to reset my new password
  • I'm back in business! I FINALLY remembered the password. Maybe I'll write it down now, lol!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I'm back in business! I FINALLY remembered the password. Maybe I'll write it down now, lol!

Hooray! Welcome back!
  • Just thought I would ask here since the topic has to do with passwords...this is what I heard, is it true or false?

MJHDC
    Anyone on MJDHI who was a member on or before July 12 2011 may want to change passwords before tomorrow ... Just saying.

Viki_Nazarian Viki Nazarian

@MJHDC_ Why?
    5 hours ago

@Viki_Nazarian As a security precaution ... and the database is going public.