New forum features

124»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1311881751:
    <br />[size=12pt]Does anyone know how to find the threads you have posted in other than "new replies to your posts" or searching for the topic? Sometimes I want to go back and post in the threads I've already posted in, but I am not able to find them unless someone else comments in them. Does this make sense? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.[/size]  rr/<br />
    <br /><br />Click Profile and then click Summary  and then you see Profile Info >>> Show Posts
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Thank you Purelove and Souza!  moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1311882490:
    <br />Thank you Purelove and Souza!  moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />NP  bearhug
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on 1311879977:
    <br />
    on 1311679846:
    <br />[move][glow=red,2,300]oh, new smileys, how cute[/glow][/move]<br /><br /><br />[move] :o 8) ;) >:( [/move]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />oh now you've done it! you have to teach me how to do that!<br /><br />p.s. i just want to say i have learned so much computer stuff from you all  .  :-* :-* :-* bearhug bearhug bearhug penguin/ penguin/ bow/ bow/ <br />
    <br /><br />these are the [blink][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]magic[/shadow][/glow][/blink] buttons:<br /><br />forum-1.jpg<br /><br />just try to play with your text using them, you can also combine them all<br /><br />enjoy! <br /><br /> :)
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    Hello,<br />day by day i was more comfort with the new style ! What me made  :?  is the time zone...its 7 hours forward to me in germany. UTC was 2 hours back...<br />Greetings to all of us, especially Souza for your hard work thanks ! bearhug
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1311941510:
    <br />Hello,<br />day by day i was more comfort with the new style ! What me made  :?  is the time zone...its 7 hours forward to me in germany. UTC was 2 hours back...<br />Greetings to all of us, especially Souza for your hard work thanks ! bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Your profile was set to UTC+9. I changed it for you, it should give you the right time now.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    Thank you Souza ! My mistake  :oops: :oops:
This discussion has been closed.