Lupus (from an MD standpoint)

2»

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Lupus is an autoimmune disease when body's own tissues attack its cells, or vice versa, don't remember have read long time ago. Not curable, but some types are long lasting if you take medicine all your life. One of the main symptoms of lupus erymathosus is red cheeks butterfly like. Many different diseases can have similar sypmtoms as of autoimmune disorder and doctors confuse them often. Long time ago I was diagnosed with autoimmune disorder, not lupus, at UCLA medical center. I did my research and knowing the hispory of my own health, I have come up with conclusion that I don't have autoimmune disorder, there was something different. Turned out I was right. Very possible that Michael was wrongly diagnosed by Klein. So many doctors worlwide are incompetent unforntunately  and medicine is not 100% truthful. I don't think MJ has lupus. I remember Klein telling how he "diagnosed" MJ with lupus, just looking at his red cheeks. No tests to confirm lupus.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The whole family have red cheeks! :lol:<br /><br />jackson460_1432704c.jpg
    on 1312434247:
    <br />The whole family have red cheeks! :lol: <br /><br />jackson460_1432704c.jpg<br />
    <br /> <br /> :lol:  exactly. All of them have lupus....... :lol: ...  So, Klein is so fool he diagnosed MJ with lupus looking at his red cheeks ....from make up or something else. 
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    on 1312235029:
    <br />michael-jackson-2009.jpg<br />michael_jackson_forsoker_reparera_sitt_ansikte.jpg<br />MJ-2009-michael-jackson-10770942-789-1076.jpg<br />michael-jackson1.jpg<br />michael-jackson-film-2009.jpg<br /><br />Not a healthy man.<br /><br />When he was alot younger, yes he was thin, but healthy. Later on he was healthy and had flesh on his bones, Yum :-)<br />But then in 2008 he really started to dissapear. It is a big difference to be thin and healthy, and underweight and unhealthy.<br /><br />You can't compare a 20, 30 or 40 year old to a 50 year old.<br /><br />And sorry to break it to ya, but the dance moves in this is it, was not A+ It looked like he was going to break to pieces. So thin.<br />The man was not well.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />^ --  ::) <br /><br />I know that I have seen a video of Michael leaving Kleins office and in the video a very rude comment is made about a board game and little kids and MJ turned around to walk back in. It looks as if he took a moment to collect himself and then walked out of the office. It looks as if the same females are in the video that are in the pic so I think the two might be the one in the same. With that being said, who wouldn't have that look in their eyes?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1312487227:
    <br />
    on 1312434247:
    <br />The whole family have red cheeks! :lol: <br /><br />jackson460_1432704c.jpg<br />
    <br /> <br /> :lol:  exactly. All of them have lupus....... :lol: ...  So, Klein is so fool he diagnosed MJ with lupus looking at his red cheeks ....from make up or something else.  <br />
    <br /><br />:lol:
  • What a beautiful family Michael has.. God bless.
    on 1312505527:
    <br />What a beautiful family Michael has.. God bless. <br />
    <br /> <br />Michael in this picture looks like Cosa Nostra.  :lol: