Michael's Oxford Speech - March 2001

2»

Comments

• I remember having listened to the speech not only by audio, but to Michael himself.
    But everywhere I try to find it, I don't see it, only text and audio.
    It would be so wonderful to see him as well.
    Does anyone know where the video can be found, or if it doesn't exist anymore?
  • I remember having listened to the speech not only by audio, but to Michael himself.
    But everywhere I try to find it, I don't see it, only text and audio.
    It would be so wonderful to see him as well.
    Does anyone know where the video can be found, or if it doesn't exist anymore?

oh my. you actually saw a video? i didn't realize that existed! i've only seen the audio and text. hmmm. i wonder what happened to the video? that's curious.i love this speech so much.
  • If I am not totally mad, I am sure to have seen the video.
    Michael's suffering was so overwhelming, he had to pause speaking when he talked about his pain as a child, with a father who was not able to show love in a way, a child like Michael needed it.
    Why did they change the video to text and audio only? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • mijmij Posts: 22
    I noticed a little difference:<br /><br />If I did a great show, he would tell me it was a good show. And if I did an OK show, HE TOLD ME IT WAS A LOUSY SHOW.<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson - Oxford Speech 2001 (part 3/4) w/ full text  (2:53)<br />If I did a great show, he would tell me it was a good show. And if I did an OK show, HE WOULD SAY NOTHING.
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    thz so much for yr sharing!<br />this speech is useful!!!for children . parents nowadays<br />as nowadays children and parents have a gap?.?<br />my father and i have unless<br />mj changes me! party/ moonwalk_/
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I think Michael is blessed with this warm heart. Sometimes its hard to be so patient when it comes to children because they can be a real pain in the ass if you know what I mean      <br />  (  geek/ argue/    bounce/  )<br /><br />Parents get out of their minds when their children behave in a bad way. But who in this world never shouted at a child for being rude??????  <br /><br />I guess parents should learn from Michael because he is the best example for a good parent.<br /><br />God bless you Michael <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think Shmuley back-stabbed him, as we learn MJ and him parted ways. I think like the poster above that Shmuley 'may' (or not at all) have helped edit this speech, but certainly not have written it for MJ as he said he did. Everywhere I hear MJ speak, and now with reading Back, Front and TS, it all speaks one message---that MJ was/is an extremely articulate well-informed and funny as all get-out speaker. ;D Shmuley was probably jealous of his ability, and he as a white educated Jew couldn't do as well. >:(