Vote for the new MJDHI forum logo

2»

Comments

• on 1313867866:
    <br />
    on 1313864326:
    <br /> :'( <br />
    <br />I'm sad I missed this thread too, but I'm sure you guys voted in the best one!! I would have voted for the current one, or #10, but I also liked the smoke over the mask.<br />
    <br />I did not missed it...i was here always....and i did not won that's why i cry  :-\
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Can we vote more than once? <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :lol:<br /><br />JK. I got used to vote many times for Michael and when it comes to vote I automatically want to vote a couple of times.  lolol/
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br />#1Banner1.jpg<br /> <br /> <br /><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /><br /> #6Banner6.jpg<br /> <br /> <br /><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /><br /> #9Banner9.jpg<br /> <br /> <br /><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /><br /> #13Banner13.jpg<br /> <br /> <br /><br /> <br /> <br /> <br />1 and 9 really kind of similar  because of magnifuing glass that part is so applying to the situation . also puzzle is very good along with 13 dashboard road. guess its impossible to deside - lets combine  the best part together and then vote :) <br /> <br />SUCH AMAZING TALENTS ON OUR FAMILY!!! bearhug bearhug 
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Voting is closed guys, we have a winner (#6).<br /><br />I already received the HR image so I will try to put it up today.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1313909045:
    <br />Voting is closed guys, we have a winner (#6).<br /><br />I already received the HR image so I will try to put it up today.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Great Souza,I can't wait!!!!The 6 LOGO is wonderful :-* :) :)!!!!!![/size]
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    [move][size=36pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO NUMBER 6!!![/size][/move]<br /><br /> party/  party/  party/  party/  party/  party/  party/
  • CyanMoonCyanMoon Posts: 31
    Thank you applehead250609 and shamz!  <br /><br />Many thanks to everyone who voted for my logo!!!    <br /><br /> bearhug
  • CyanMoon, I voted for yours ... and mine too! LOL -  Congratulations on winning the most votes and on designing a very beautiful creative logo!!  beerchug
    Thanks Is_it_scary!<br /><br />I love your design, the Michael silhouette is very funny!  :lol:
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    [size=14pt]THRILLED with no 6 as I voted for it and it was my favourite!<br />I love puzzles and THIS IS  certainly IT! :)<br /><br />CONGRATULATIONS to the winner! beerchug<br /><br /><br />Titania [/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1313940811:
    <br />Thank you applehead250609 and shamz!  <br /><br />Many thanks to everyone who voted for my logo!!!    <br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br /> party/<br /><br />Congratz. I voted for your logo too. I liked "Piece by Piece Michael reveals" idea. :mrgreen: <br /><br /> penguin/
  • Whoo hoo!!  It looks great and I voted for it too! :) bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ beerchug beerchug michael-jackson/<br /><br /> party/ party/ party/ party/ party/<br /><br />Piece by piece....Peace and Blessings to all 8-)
    Thank you PureLove and Liberian Girl Heehee!!!    bounce/
  • I love the MJ Puzzle Logo with the one missing link.  It was one of my top 3 choices.  Love it.  To me it says, we can never stop investigating and call it solved until ALL the pieces fit.  99 and a half just won’t do.  bearhug
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i like it :mrgreen:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The Michael puzzle looks perfect! Thanks for all the creative work!
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1313940811:
    <br />Thank you applehead250609 and shamz!  <br /><br />Many thanks to everyone who voted for my logo!!!    <br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br /> bearhug  bearhug  bearhug<br />your most welcome i voted 4 u , 12 and 13 but someone had to win..didn't they? xx