Michael is a doctor and a King

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
Did we forget that Michael received an honorary docorate from Fisk University in Tennessee? <br /><br />http://www.flickr.com/photos/pgregory/5330021133/lightbox/<br /><br />He was also given a kingdonship in Africa<br /><br />
<br /><br />So… he is really King Michael J. Jackson, PhD -  bow/ bow/ bow/<br /><br />Bashit, Sneddon, Dimond, et al, put that in your pipes and smoke on it for a while.  I hope you assholes choke to death.  lolol/ respect/ beerchug

Comments

• Thank you for posting this video, and to remind us how intelligent Michael is. He has his Phd, I only have my masters.. I need to compete with him now  lolol/ Just joking. We need to call him Dr.king Michael Joseph Jackson. Bless his soul..
  • Is there anything that Michael Jackson can’t accomplish?????  <br /><br />[size=18pt]HELL NO![/size]<br /><br />That’s why he got so many HA.T.E.R.S.  lolol/<br /><br />But we make his haters our motivators to keep on dancing Michael’s dream.  He is truly an amazing human being. bearhug
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Thank you so much for posting beautiful video.  MJ is just the King of Hearts respect/. That is just our beloved angel, MJ.  Absolutely tear-jerking video.  You guys are just the best forum in the world! Bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) bearhug
  • most beautiful!!!!!!!!