Happy Birthday Michael

124»

Comments

• party/[size=12pt]Have a very happy day today MJ.[/size]<br />[size=12pt]Keep On...[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]L.O.V.E., Peace, n hair grease from your Soldier of Love in pdx. rr/ 8)<br />[/size]
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    [shadow=red,left]This is a beautiful poem for Michael, made by a fan and administrator of a site hoax Brazil.<br />I post it here because it demonstrates all that most of us feel for Michael.<br /><br />It's so sweet! Thanks, Pricila for this wonderful words![/shadow] 0002030B.gif<br /><br /><br />"Today is no day to measure beliefs, opinions or values. <br /><br />Today is a day to celebrate! <br /><br />Celebrate the day God sent a gift to the earth, that changed our history forever. <br /><br />Commemorate and celebrate the birth of Michael Jackson, but above all celebrate the great artist he was and always will be. <br /><br />Today is day of turning the sound on Hold My Hand, hands holding each other, and sing the nostalgia full of happiness. <br /><br />Today is the day to get that picture of Michael that you both like, wear your shirt, put the volume on high, to scream and say: - Thank you Michael! <br /><br />Thank you for your musical contribution, for his humility, generosity, greatness, legacy,  thanks for being the soundtrack of my life, my utopia more fascinating, for being my favorite nostalgia, for being my strength in the darkness, for being my last name and motto. <br /><br />Thank you Michael for letting me tell your story, for being the hope that one day the world will be better, for being my joy drawn in the shadows, for being my  questioning  and culture, for feeding me all day, and for be within me the child that should never die. <br /><br />Thank you Michael for being the example most proud, for being my most vivid colors, not allowing me to die, as the air of my ego, for being the road from my paradise, for being my angel, for being my distraction tastier and my dream almost real, for being the basis of my script for life and for allowing me to fly. <br /><br />Thank you Michael for being the most anticipated absence, my motivation, for being my  healthier addiction, for being my more enjoyable insistance, for being the window of my safe haven, by becoming wise in difficult times, for being my more honeyed poem.<br /><br />Thank you for inebriate me of love!"
  • Happy bday @ Michael...<br /><br />Wish u were here...miss u soooooooooooooooooo much<br /><br />Hope we r right and u r really fine<br /><br />this is such a long long day today....that emptiness is killing me <br /><br />but anyway....HAPPY 53rd BIRTHDAY TO THE KING OF POP
  • happy birthday teacher!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Hi Michael. Thanks for the ride.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Happy Birthday Michael Jackson was a Trending Topic on Twitter today.  party/<br /><br />384566784.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1314658827&Signature=4pUoP9fe%2B5FRo3f74E%2BZjIol0CU%3D<br /><br />And isn't this the BEST TT ever?   moonwalk_/<br /><br />384902929.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1314662524&Signature=JOJW1DOjHB2BulArWfVPaVJgLJ4%3D
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Hey Hoax Genius, <br /><br />I wish you saw how wonderful person you are.<br /><br /> bearhug <br />
  • [move] <br /> <br />[/move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL  penguin/ party/ penguin/ party/ penguin/ :-*
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    MJ Immortal World Tour Cast - Happy B-day Michael!<br /><br />
  • Happy Birthday Michael; have fun, be safe and MOST importantly God Bless you and your wonderful children!  L.O.V.E.<br /> party/  <br /><br />
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Sooo nice congrats on Michael's website.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/home<br /><br />Happy Birthday MJ from THE CAST OF MICHAEL JACKSON THE IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR.<br />JOIN WITH ALL OF US AND THE CAST OF MICHAEL JACKSON THE IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR IN REMEMBERING MICHAEL ON HIS BIRTHDAY, AUGUST 29. <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL  :-*  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL  :-*  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL  :-*  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL  :-*  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL :-* HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL  :-* HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL :-*  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL :-*    bearhug LUV YOU       
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    party/ Happy Birthday, my Angel! party/ My God bless you everyday! bearhug <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Love You Always! :-*
  • May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. Happy Birthday!  <br /><br /> party/ Feliz Cumpleaños, Michael! 
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I went to Encino home last night for his bday....It was so quiet, there were lights on in the house from what I could see, the gate was closed.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Also this sign was posted near the gate.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Is anyone actually supposed to be living there now - didn't they all move out for renovation work? Or was that just TMZ having a quiet day?!!
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    [size=14pt]OmiGOSH! I did [size=18pt]NOT[/size] forget you on your birthday! I just forgot to post it on the right day :roll: . Oh, well... :oops: er...uh...<br /><br /> :idea: Time Trip!  party/  <br />Go back a few days and have another good one :!: beerchug. <br /><br />I just want to say, Happy Birthday, Michael Jackson. ♫ How wonderful life is, while you're in the world... ♪<br /><br /> bounce/  :mrgreen:[/size]
  • on 1314911458:
    <br />[size=14pt]OmiGOSH! I did [size=18pt]NOT[/size] forget you on your birthday! I just forgot to post it on the right day :roll: . Oh, well... :oops: er...uh...<br /><br /> :idea: Time Trip!  party/  <br />Go back a few days and have another good one :!: beerchug. <br /><br />I just want to say, Happy Birthday, Michael Jackson. ♫ How wonderful life is, while you're in the world... ♪<br /><br /> bounce/  :mrgreen:[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Hello Its her  :)!!!!<br />How are you?Long time,no see  bearhug.[/size]<br />[size=12pt]As I promised I will put some pictures and videos from the Michael 's birthday in my town,Cluj-Napoca.It was wonderful party,OMG it was like HEAVEN,especially when I saw again the SUNFLOWERS and a GIRL DRESSED with A BUTTERFLY  :shock: during the Will you be there song :).MICHAEL I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART,even if the whole world is against  :lol:.[/size]<br /><br />29 august 2011 MJ Cluj-Napoca<br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]P.S. Unfortunately the pictures are to big :(!!!!![/size]
  • [size=10pt]Michael you are really Loved all over the world  8-)!!!<br />Here are some videos from Honk Kong and Bucarest, with fans that celebrated your birthday true dans.I have to say that all are very talented and worked very hard for this.I have to show you some beautiful paintings respect/ ,that was done by Domnica Carjaliu.<br />[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson Flash Mob in HK 29.8.2011<br />
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson la Metrou Unirea 29 august 2011 - Bucuresti, Romania<br />
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson fans celebrated in Romania (Michael Jackson comemorat de fanii din Romania).wmv<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Michael dont forget I LOVE you and this is the message I left for you at the celebration of your BIRTHDAY:<br />[/size]<br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Aww. How come none of these fan clubs live near me ?  :cry: <br />I'm going to start one ! Eventually..  :twisted: