My 1000th Post........

wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Well, here it is.  My 1000th post....hard to believe.  I have waited and waited for the inspiration to hit me.  The funny thing is, the inspiration was here, in front of my face all along.  It's your hoax, Michael.  What else could be better inspiration on a person's milestone post, than what this forum is all about? So here goes it.......<br /><br />What is the purpose of this hoax, this forum, the videos, the tweets, the facebooks?  It's the never-ending suspicions of our minds, hearts and souls.  It's the love, joy and contentment we get from knowing that you, Michael, are still here on earth.  The purpose of the hoax, I suppose, has multiple layers......much like that BAMcake we all dream of sharing.  It's fairly apparent that the layers represent everything from evil in the world to an ARG unlike no other.  Nonetheless, it is an adventure of a magnitude that will never be recreated.  It's entertainment in the highest degree possible.  It's an eye-opening process that sheds light on evil.  However, Michael, above all it's you.  It's a complex maze of intrigue, deep thoughts and creativity. <br /><br />For the most part I am alone through this.  I mean to say, alone in everyday life.  Nobody around me will listen, pay attention or really cares.  Though it saddens me, it does not stop me from endless thought.  I come here, read and I am astounded by the sheer smartness of people.  The members here need to give themselves a pat on the back.  It's because of them, I push myself to think....thank you all.  I am a creative and curious person by nature.  I am always looking to expand my knowledge on subjects.  I feel a person can be educated, but still lack true knowledge at times.  Does that make sense?<br /><br />I decided on the name Wishingstar because I have always loved the first star of the evening...the wishingstar.  I also love Disney.  The song When You Wish Upon a Star has always been special to me.  It makes me cry every time.  Though I am no longer that little girl in daddy's arms, I still hear him sing it to me when I gaze at the stars or visit Disneyland.  I am a sentimental fool at times.....but love it.  I cherish good memories.  Memories tied to music are particularly sweet for me.  As I said in my birthday wish to you, look to the evening star....all my best wishes are there for you.  <br /><br />This hoax isn't about who is right or who is wrong.  It's not even about all those wonderful clues we have deciphered.  It's an adventure, like you said.  It's a personal adventure of faith above all.  Can I truly believe in something I can not see?  My simple answer is: yes.  Though I may never meet you, my faith tells me I already have.  I have met you here, among the threads of this forum.  Perhaps, I have talked with you unknowingly.  If that is the case, I do hope you see the respect and love I live by.  I treat people the way I like to be treated......equally, unbiased and with love always.  I can't begin to imagine your life of turbulence.  Ups and downs, twists and turns.....enough for most to call it quits.  You just kept on giving, I see that now more than ever.  Talent like I have never seen before, places I have never been before...it's all here.  <br /><br />Looking back over my posts; some I laugh at, some I cry at.  Yet, some still stand the test of time for me.  I once compared this hoax to great works of literature.  Intentional or not, this hoax will go down in history as a great work.  It's a reinvention of how great works are written.  It's brilliantly alive with colorful characters, stupendous sub-plots and gripping emotion.  It's life in the here and now...relatable on all levels.  My posts about it all will eventually go away.  My time here will end, and all will return to something less.  I will be OK, because it was the greatest of adventures.  <br /><br />In closing my 1000th post I would be remissed if I didn't thank everyone involved here.  The Admin, the Mods and all the members with their brilliant thoughts.....so, thank you very much, your talent, hard work and dedication astound me.  My friends here are among my special blessings.....I love you all.  My family has put up with me for months.....I love them beyond words.  Michael, words are not enough....I can not put into words what I feel.  So let this post be my thank you from the bottom of my heart, to the top of yours.  You are brilliant with your creative mind.  Most of all you are brilliant with your love....thank you.<br /><br />Look to that evening star when you can, sing a little song in your heart and dance as though all can see.....I'll be there.<br /><br />God Bless you Michael,<br />LOVE,<br />Wishingstar

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Great milestone post, wishingstar, I loved reading it.  I'm in a similar situation where I have no one in my real life who thinks Michael is alive.  I have people who will listen but they're not hearing what I say because they've already dismissed it.  I too am very thankful for this forum and all the people on here - I don't know what I'd do without you guys.  I love all my hoax peeps!!<br /><br /> bearhug
  • beautiful post wishingstar<br /><br />I also like the first star
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315158062:
    <br />Well, here it is.  My 1000th post....hard to believe.  I have waited and waited for the inspiration to hit me.  The funny thing is, the inspiration was here, in front of my face all along.  It's your hoax, Michael.  What else could be better inspiration on a person's milestone post, than what this forum is all about? So here goes it.......<br /><br />What is the purpose of this hoax, this forum, the videos, the tweets, the facebooks?  It's the never-ending suspicions of our minds, hearts and souls.  It's the love, joy and contentment we get from knowing that you, Michael, are still here on earth.  The purpose of the hoax, I suppose, has multiple layers......much like that BAMcake we all dream of sharing.  It's fairly apparent that the layers represent everything from evil in the world to an ARG unlike no other.  Nonetheless, it is an adventure of a magnitude that will never be recreated.  It's entertainment in the highest degree possible.  It's an eye-opening process that sheds light on evil.  However, Michael, above all it's you.  It's a complex maze of intrigue, deep thoughts and creativity. <br /><br />For the most part I am alone through this.  I mean to say, alone in everyday life.  Nobody around me will listen, pay attention or really cares.  Though it saddens me, it does not stop me from endless thought.  I come here, read and I am astounded by the sheer smartness of people.  The members here need to give themselves a pat on the back.  It's because of them, I push myself to think....thank you all.  I am a creative and curious person by nature.  I am always looking to expand my knowledge on subjects.  I feel a person can be educated, but still lack true knowledge at times.  Does that make sense?<br /><br />I decided on the name Wishingstar because I have always loved the first star of the evening...the wishingstar.  I also love Disney.  The song When You Wish Upon a Star has always been special to me.  It makes me cry every time.  Though I am no longer that little girl in daddy's arms, I still hear him sing it to me when I gaze at the stars or visit Disneyland.  I am a sentimental fool at times.....but love it.  I cherish good memories.  Memories tied to music are particularly sweet for me.  As I said in my birthday wish to you, look to the evening star....all my best wishes are there for you.  <br /><br />This hoax isn't about who is right or who is wrong.  It's not even about all those wonderful clues we have deciphered.  It's an adventure, like you said.  It's a personal adventure of faith above all.  Can I truly believe in something I can not see?  My simple answer is: yes.  Though I may never meet you, my faith tells me I already have.  I have met you here, among the threads of this forum.  Perhaps, I have talked with you unknowingly.  If that is the case, I do hope you see the respect and love I live by.  I treat people the way I like to be treated......equally, unbiased and with love always.  I can't begin to imagine your life of turbulence.  Ups and downs, twists and turns.....enough for most to call it quits.  You just kept on giving, I see that now more than ever.  Talent like I have never seen before, places I have never been before...it's all here.  <br /><br />Looking back over my posts; some I laugh at, some I cry at.  Yet, some still stand the test of time for me.  I once compared this hoax to great works of literature.  Intentional or not, this hoax will go down in history as a great work.  It's a reinvention of how great works are written.  It's brilliantly alive with colorful characters, stupendous sub-plots and gripping emotion.  It's life in the here and now...relatable on all levels.  My posts about it all will eventually go away.  My time here will end, and all will return to something less.  I will be OK, because it was the greatest of adventures.  <br /><br />In closing my 1000th post I would be remissed if I didn't thank everyone involved here.  The Admin, the Mods and all the members with their brilliant thoughts.....so, thank you very much, your talent, hard work and dedication astound me.  My friends here are among my special blessings.....I love you all.  My family has put up with me for months.....I love them beyond words.  Michael, words are not enough....I can not put into words what I feel.  So let this post be my thank you from the bottom of my heart, to the top of yours.  You are brilliant with your creative mind.  Most of all you are brilliant with your love....thank you.<br /><br />Look to that evening star when you can, sing a little song in your heart and dance as though all can see.....I'll be there.<br /><br />God Bless you Michael,<br />LOVE,<br />Wishingstar<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />36_9_5.gif lolol/
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thank you, wishingstar, for this beautiful post!  We are all a part of the multiple dimensions of this adventure, layers of players.  Like  you, music floods my heart with memories.  We will look back and remember and know that this was it, the time of our lives.  I wish you love and blessings today and always, and I hope you are in a good place to watch the shooting stars on Oct. 8!<br /><br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you Wishingstar to have shared your thoughts and emotions with us. We love you too  bearhug <br /><br />The end is always the Beginning of something else.  :)
  • on 1315158062:
    <br />Well, here it is.  My 1000th post....hard to believe.  I have waited and waited for the inspiration to hit me.  The funny thing is, the inspiration was here, in front of my face all along.  It's your hoax, Michael.  What else could be better inspiration on a person's milestone post, than what this forum is all about? So here goes it.......<br /><br />What is the purpose of this hoax, this forum, the videos, the tweets, the facebooks?  It's the never-ending suspicions of our minds, hearts and souls.  It's the love, joy and contentment we get from knowing that you, Michael, are still here on earth.  The purpose of the hoax, I suppose, has multiple layers......much like that BAMcake we all dream of sharing.  It's fairly apparent that the layers represent everything from evil in the world to an ARG unlike no other.  Nonetheless, it is an adventure of a magnitude that will never be recreated.  It's entertainment in the highest degree possible.  It's an eye-opening process that sheds light on evil.  However, Michael, above all it's you.  It's a complex maze of intrigue, deep thoughts and creativity. <br /><br />For the most part I am alone through this.  I mean to say, alone in everyday life.  Nobody around me will listen, pay attention or really cares.  Though it saddens me, it does not stop me from endless thought.  I come here, read and I am astounded by the sheer smartness of people.  The members here need to give themselves a pat on the back. It's because of them, I push myself to think....thank you all.  I am a creative and curious person by nature.  I am always looking to expand my knowledge on subjects.  I feel a person can be educated, but still lack true knowledge at times.  Does that make sense?<br /><br />I decided on the name Wishingstar because I have always loved the first star of the evening...the wishingstar. I also love Disney.  The song When You Wish Upon a Star has always been special to me.  It makes me cry every time.  Though I am no longer that little girl in daddy's arms, I still hear him sing it to me when I gaze at the stars or visit Disneyland.  I am a sentimental fool at times.....but love it.  I cherish good memories.  Memories tied to music are particularly sweet for me.  As I said in my birthday wish to you, look to the evening star....all my best wishes are there for you.  <br /><br />This hoax isn't about who is right or who is wrong.  It's not even about all those wonderful clues we have deciphered.  It's an adventure, like you said.  It's a personal adventure of faith above all.  Can I truly believe in something I can not see?  My simple answer is: yes.  Though I may never meet you, my faith tells me I already have.  I have met you here, among the threads of this forum.  Perhaps, I have talked with you unknowingly.  If that is the case, I do hope you see the respect and love I live by.  I treat people the way I like to be treated......equally, unbiased and with love always.  I can't begin to imagine your life of turbulence.  Ups and downs, twists and turns.....enough for most to call it quits.  You just kept on giving, I see that now more than ever.  Talent like I have never seen before, places I have never been before...it's all here.  <br /><br />Looking back over my posts; some I laugh at, some I cry at.  Yet, some still stand the test of time for me.  I once compared this hoax to great works of literature.  Intentional or not, this hoax will go down in history as a great work.  It's a reinvention of how great works are written.  It's brilliantly alive with colorful characters, stupendous sub-plots and gripping emotion.  It's life in the here and now...relatable on all levels.  My posts about it all will eventually go away.  My time here will end, and all will return to something less.  I will be OK, because it was the greatest of adventures.  <br /><br />In closing my 1000th post I would be remissed if I didn't thank everyone involved here.  The Admin, the Mods and all the members with their brilliant thoughts.....so, thank you very much, your talent, hard work and dedication astound me.  My friends here are among my special blessings.....I love you all.  My family has put up with me for months.....I love them beyond words.  Michael, words are not enough....I can not put into words what I feel.  So let this post be my thank you from the bottom of my heart, to the top of yours.  You are brilliant with your creative mind.  Most of all you are brilliant with your love....thank you.<br /><br />Look to that evening star when you can, sing a little song in your heart and dance as though all can see.....I'll be there.<br /><br />God Bless you Michael,<br />LOVE,<br />Wishingstar<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Oh Wishingstar THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this wonderful post  :'( respect/!!!!! Everything you wrote is so true ,I even find myself in it but what left me SPECHLESS is this part: "You just kept on giving, I see that now more than ever "  respect/ :-*.Wishingstar thank you for being a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING,I LOVE you!!!!!!!!<br />[/size]<br />[size=12pt]This video is especially for you  ;) 8-):[/size]<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson - Disneyland Employee - A Tribute<br />
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Dear Wishingstar,<br />This is a beautiful written milestone, one that I'm grateful for because you wrote what I feel inside too but cannot capture in such loving words. I never imagined what this hoax would lead us too, when it started for Michael and for us in 2009. I'm thankful, just like you, for this incredible family, a family that feels the love and pain of the biggest and brightest star on earth. A family which understand this star and supports him, no mather what. This is going to be HIStory, Past, Present and Future, BOOK II!!!<br />And I'm so grateful and proud to be a part of this. We're in this together! Thank you, Michael and all the lovely members, I love you <br /> :-*
    on 1315167793:
    <br />Dear Wishingstar,<br />This is a beautiful written milestone, one that I'm grateful for because you wrote what I feel inside too but cannot capture in such loving words. I never imagined what this hoax would lead us too, when it started for Michael and for us in 2009. I'm thankful, just like you, for this incredible family, a family that feels the love and pain of the biggest and brightest star on earth. A family which understand this star and supports him, no mather what. This is going to be HIStory, Past, Present and Future, BOOK II!!!<br />And I'm so grateful and proud to be a part of this. We're in this together! Thank you, Michael and all the lovely members, I love you <br /> :-* <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hello Do! Happy to see you're still around  :)
    on 1315168513:
    <br />Hello Do! Happy to see you're still around  :) <br />
    <br /> <br />Dear Sarahli!<br />Hi to you! Yes, I'm still here, EACH AND EVERY DAY!!! Not so much as a poster, but more as a reader! Most of the time I'm not able to put my feelings in a post in a way I'd like them to, so I leave that to the members who are incredible with words! I'm so happy that you remember me!! And that's why I love this hoax AND this forum so much!! You feel like a good friend to me!! Thanks Sarahli, I hope everything is still going great for/with you!!<br />Love you!<br />Do<br />
    on 1315169721:
    <br />
    on 1315168513:
    <br /> <br />Dear Sarahli!<br />Hi to you! Yes, I'm still here, EACH AND EVERY DAY!!! Not so much as a poster, but more as a reader! Most of the time I'm not able to put my feelings in a post in a way I'd like them to, so I leave that to the members who are incredible with words! I'm so happy that you remember me!! And that's why I love this hoax AND this forum so much!! You feel like a good friend to me!! Thanks Sarahli, I hope everything is still going great for/with you!!<br />Love you!<br />Do<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Of course I remember you,  God bless you dear.  bearhug The best is yet to come so stick around!  beerchug
    on 1315169952:
    <br />
    on 1315169721:
    <br />
    on 1315168513:
    <br /> <br />Dear Sarahli!<br />Hi to you! Yes, I'm still here, EACH AND EVERY DAY!!! Not so much as a poster, but more as a reader! Most of the time I'm not able to put my feelings in a post in a way I'd like them to, so I leave that to the members who are incredible with words! I'm so happy that you remember me!! And that's why I love this hoax AND this forum so much!! You feel like a good friend to me!! Thanks Sarahli, I hope everything is still going great for/with you!!<br />Love you!<br />Do<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Of course I remember you,  God bless you dear.  bearhug The best is yet to come so stick around!  beerchug <br /> <br />
    <br /><br />YOU BET!!!  bearhug
  • Hi wishingstar, a beautiful and heartfelt post you wrote there! Your 1000th post is sparkling! :) I think many of us recognize the feeling to stand alone in personal life if it concerns our faith or knowledge that Michael is alive. I know where you’re coming from. Like you wrote it is an adventure, which we all share on our own personal way with respect and love to each other. I learned a lot from you and the other members, and I keep on learning. Thank you for your thoughts and your interesting theories with numbers. <br />I hope to read many more of your posts till the BAM and after perhaps.. <br /> <br />With LOVE<br /><br />Everlastinglove_MJ
  • What a wonderful post!  I hope Michael returns before I post my 1000th. 
  • Congratulations and that was a beautiful post  bearhug
  • Wishingstar!  Congradulations!  A truly beautiful post.  Your thoughts says it all.  I think many of us are in the same boat, most people around us think we are crazy as we truly believe with all of hearts that Michael is here.  Once in a while someone close to us may give us a moment to share our feelings on the subject but not too often.  Thank God for you Wishingstar and everyone here....and of course, thank you to the man himself.  Again, congradulations on your 1,000 post!!  Take care, Love to All 
  • Hi WishingStar,<br /><br />What a beautiful way to commemorate your 1000th post.  Your heart and soul shines through so many of your posts, and this post is no different.<br /><br />You are a valued member on the board and a valued friend as well...most importantly, you are not alone.<br /><br />I'm sure Mike will feel a special sort of joy when he reads your beautiful message.<br /><br />Thanks for sharing yourself with us...you are appreciated.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Probably a bit late, but i like to tell you dear Wishingstar, it's a wonderful 1000th post you wrote, i bet you touched Michael's heart with it : ) You are always the nicest to everyone and the most kind person i met here. <br />I think the most i can say to you is........<br /> penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/<br /> bearhug bearhug bearhug<br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:  ;)
  • Words are so powerful, aren't they?  I had searched my heart for the right words to post and felt the timing was right.  However, the responses you all have given to me here have truly humbled me beyond imagination.  As I read each one it's like a virtual hug....I really, really appreciate you guys taking the time to let me know you enjoyed the post.  <br /><br /><br />I know in the end we will be forever changed because of this adventure....changed for the better.  We will be that change Michael so often talks about.  It's not about how many beLIEvers are out there, it's about the quality of beLIEver.  Many of you mentioned that this post was sure to touch Michael's heart.  I do hope so.  I hope each response touches his heart. He should feel the respect and love he so richly deserves.  <br /><br /><br />Thank you from the bottom of my heart for each response......I LOVE you guys!  I have nothing but huge amounts of love and respect for you all.  <br />Have a very beautiful evening...it's a full moon here tonight.  I will be gazing up in wonderment, thinking how blessed I am.  <br /><br /><br />Blessings & LOVE to all......... 
  • Wishingstar, you did write words that came from your soul. I felt what you wrote all the way. Thank you for sharing this wonderful post. May god bless you and I love you too. <br /><br />p.s. congrats for your 1000th post.
  • What a beautiful post wishingstar! :'( bearhug<br />I wish that very soon you will find a person in your real life to share your thoughts and feeling about this great adventure. I've been blessed to have few people in my live to talk to about this wonderful experience. And i hope that each and every member of this forum will have the same. But until then, we are here for each other and i wish that maybe one day we will be able to meet in real live! That would be so AMAZING! bounce/<br />It's always a pleasure to read your posts, thank you for being here! bearhug