Madonna forced Michael Jackson to touch her boobs

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
[size=14pt]Madonna forced Michael Jackson to touch her boobs[/size]<br /><br />blog200911_mj.jpg<br /><br />Nothing like a vintage scandal! Author Craig Brown has released a new book recounting cer-azy ecounters between super-famous folks... and this one's a corker.<br />According to his book One On One, Michael Jackson was always puzzled by Madonna's success, as he didn't rate her singing or dancing skills.<br /><br />So when Madge had the brilliant idea to arrange MJ as her date to the 1991 Oscars, their preliminary dinner was pretty awkward.<br /><br />"I’m sitting there, you know, trying to be nice," the book quotes Michael as saying.<br /><br />"And the next thing I know, she reaches over and takes my glasses off...? And then she throws them across the room and breaks them. I was shocked.<br /><br />"'I’m your date now,' she told me. 'And I hate it when I can’t see a man’s eyes.’"<br /><br />Apparently Madonna thought she had busted MJ peeking at her cleavage.<br /><br />The book says a grinning Madonna "snatches his hand and places it upon them," after which MJ "recoils".<br /><br />Their Oscar date went ahead - but MJ was quickly ditched at an afterparty for her ex Warren Beatty.<br /><br />MJ was said to have been conforted by friend Diana Ross, who was quoted as saying: "Well, I think she’s an awful woman. Tacky dress, too."<br /><br />http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/blog.aspx?blogentryid=907201&showcomments=true

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I never liked this woman.
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    This __ITCH  is so cold you could freeze ice off her butt!  smiley_spider<br /><br />olddonna.gif<br /><br />MATERIAL GIRL gives me chills- and not in a good way either! OMG!<br /><br />Titania<br /><br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If a man is respectful of the women and not be a jerk macho is considered a gay man, and i have nothing against that each who owns his life,.. but that is the mentality in this society, the world turned upside down WTF??
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I've always been puzzled by her success as well. She played her one card well of pushing boundaries for shock value. <br />The things I value and equate with womanhood, such as tenderness, compassion, nurture and warmth  are not visible to me in what I have observed of Madonna. There is a hardness that seems to eminate from her.  Perhaps I am wrong, and in private, she may be a wonderfully warm mother to her children. I hope that is the case.
  • I'm not gonna judge Madonna...and for all the 'wrong' she may have done, I will never forget her speech about Mike after he 'died'.  I truly got the 'sense' that she was being sincere...and if so, she's alright in my book regardless of things she did in her past (we all have one).<br /> <br />Having said that, though, I try to picture Mike in the scenario outlined in the article...and I can't help but laugh (no disrespect to Mike...if true, I'm sure it wasn't a 'pleasant' experience for him).  It is such a small and insignificant moment, though, in Mike's life...compared to what/who he turned out to be after that incident...that I think he'd look back on it now and laugh as well....with nothing but L.O.V.E. for Madonna.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • That entire comment about the cleavage really irritates me to the extreme. I think, honestly, if michael glanced at her "cleavage" it was most likely by accident. from a guys perspective, if your not someone who is easily turned on in a sexual manner, you find it extremely tasteless when someone wheres a shirt that exposes themselves in a huge way. It's hard to focus when someone is wearing seductive clothing. I know when theres a girl i'm talking to and shes sporting a lot of cleavage it makes me uncomfortable and I look. NOT becasue i want to, but ONLY because it's in the way. it's distracting. but what annoys me the most is a lot of woman use the defense of "why is he staring at my chest." well...DON'T wear revealing clothing that exposes your body! You expect us to ignore whats down below when your chest is nearly making you out to be a stripper. my advice to all young women out there is to just pull your shirt up if you want a meaningful conversation with someone..unless you are in a meaningful relationship. (with some exceptions, of course.) Madonna should've pulled her shirt up. it's not MJ's fault. especially when she has a song called "like a virgin."
  • on 1316613994:
    <br />That entire comment about the cleavage really irritates me to the extreme. I think, honestly, if michael glanced at her "cleavage" it was most likely by accident. from a guys perspective, if your not someone who is easily turned on in a sexual manner, you find it extremely tasteless when someone wheres a shirt that exposes themselves in a huge way. It's hard to focus when someone is wearing seductive clothing. I know when theres a girl i'm talking to and shes sporting a lot of cleavage it makes me uncomfortable and I look. NOT becasue i want to, but ONLY because it's in the way. it's distracting. but what annoys me the most is a lot of woman use the defense of "why is he staring at my chest." well...DON'T wear revealing clothing that exposes your body! You expect us to ignore whats down below when your chest is nearly making you out to be a stripper. my advice to all young women out there is to just pull your shirt up if you want a meaningful conversation with someone..unless you are in a meaningful relationship. (with some exceptions, of course.) Madonna should've pulled her shirt up. it's not MJ's fault. especially when she has a song called "like a virgin." <br />
    <br /> <br /> /bravo/ ...thanks MrBigShot...it's really great to get a man's perspective on things from time to time.  Whether or not Mike looked at her cleavage--and whether or not he looked cause he was distracted or because he was 'turned on'  ;) ---either way, all it means is that he's human.  But your little 'rant' about having some 'class'...was very well taken and appreciated.<br /> <br />Hope life is treating you well  bearhug <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • hmmmmm....I don't know what it is that irritates me in madonna. Never liked her and never will.  <br />But about her speech when he died I agree there were nice words and when she said "but he was a king damn it!!" I knew she was saying it from the heart because ....well because Michael was right about her, you all know he thought she was in love with him and I believe he was right about that.<br /><br />Maybe she just didn't know how to deal with that love and just did stupid things when she was with him. We all do stupid things in some circumstances.
  • Mrbigshot, you are too funny and you are right.. Sometimes men look even if a woman has big breasts and they are covered.. We cannot say it distracts a man  only when they are uncovered... Men are men right?? Now as for Madonna, I can believe that she asked Michael to touch her breasts.. She is a woman that makes other women have bad name..  I am sure Michael felt out of place, or maybe he enjoyed it, who knows.. Still this is not proper for a woman to do.. I know I wouldn't. Madonna has no love for herself. If she would only love herself she wouldn't have asked this of Michael or any other man.. This is my opinion..
  • If she really did that - it was a stupid thing to do.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "And the next thing I know, she reaches over and takes my glasses off...? And then she throws them across the room and breaks them. I was shocked.<br /><br />That was so rude from her WTF?? Pretty aggressive don´t you think, MaNdona (mandona means bossy in spanish) >:( <br /><br />Michael should have been scared and beyond shocked.
  • oveliasovelias Posts: 118
    i can,t believe that thing for madonna. i am not a fan of her but she realy have good songs like:sorry. And i dont bilieve mr jackson said what happens in the dinner. don`t bilieve in evrything you hear or read.<br />and i thing madona she is a woualdefour mather. ok she is in relasionship with 24years man. and so why the discrimining ; why is sach cind of relesionship the full became to the wouman and not the man;<br />i think is came out my feminist side. :)<br />sorry ;))<br />
  • Madonna forced Michael Jackson to touch her boobs<br /> :lol: :lol: <br /> <br /> <br />Michael....?  :roll: .I was always puzzled how Michael could be with her. They are soooo different.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    mrbigshot, I loved hearing your perspective!  I know there's been other times the press has snapped pics of famous men taking a quick peek, and the title "Gotcha" type thing, like it's a game for women. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. :lol:  But I also think that some people thought Michael seemed too gentlemanly and bashful around women and so wanted to force him to be more sexual like them.  Poor guy-- but he liked to do things his own way, which was a million times more attractive!!! mj_bad/  I think Madonna's speech about MJ shows her better late than never understanding of his true Kingship that she had trifled with.<br /><br />This article adds a bit more detail.<br /><br />
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2038449/Madonna-Michael-Jacksons-hand-cleavage-Craig-Browns-extraordinary-encounters.html<br />The day Madonna put Jacko's hand in her cleavage: Craig Brown on the most extraordinary encounters of the last century<br />By Craig Brown<br />Created 1:54 AM on 17th September 2011<br /><br />He has a genius for mimicking the rich and famous. <br /><br />But in a fascinating departure, CRAIG BROWN’s latest book is based totally on fact. Utterly bizarre as these encounters between the rich and famous may seem, each one really did happen. In this glorious series, he picks the most revealing. <br /><br />And remember: each one actually took place — proof that sometimes, fact truly is stranger than fiction...<br />article-2038449-0DEF34EC00000578-244_468x591.jpg<br /> 'What is it about her? She's not a great dancer or singer': Michael Jackson said of Madonna <br />MADONNA AND MICHAEL JACKSON<br />The Ivy restaurant, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, March 15, 1991Wondering who might be sufficiently glamorous to accompany her to the Academy Awards, Madonna has a brainwave.<br />‘How about Michael Jackson? Oh my God, what a great idea!’ she exclaims to her manager, who immediately arranges a preliminary dinner at The Ivy for the two biggest-selling stars in the world.<br /><br />In the past, Jackson has been puzzled by Madonna. Though he is an astute businessman, he can’t fathom her appeal.<br />‘What is it about her? She’s not a great dancer or singer.’<br /><br /> More...Addicted to shopping: Have we become a nation brainwashed into buying things we don't need? <br />Another baby at 80? Why not!: Des O'Connor says his wife is broody again <br /><br />Two years ago, he was somewhat put out to discover that she was being advertised by Warner Brothers as the ‘Artist Of The Decade’.<br />‘It makes me look bad,’ he explained. ‘I’m the artist of the decade, aren’t I? Did she out-sell Thriller? No, she did not.’ <br /><br />At their table at The Ivy, Madonna wears a black jacket and hot pants with lacy stockings. Around her neck hangs a crucifix. Jackson is wearing black jeans, a red shirt and matching jacket, topped off with a fedora. He keeps his dark glasses on. <br /><br />‘I’m sitting there, you know, trying to be nice. And the next thing I know, she reaches over and takes my glasses off ... And then she throws them across the room and breaks them. I was shocked. ‘ “I’m your date now,” she told me. “And I hate it when I can’t see a man’s eyes.” ’ <br /><br />As the dinner progresses, Madonna thinks she has spotted Michael taking a crafty peek at her breasts. Grinning, she snatches his hand and places it upon them. Jackson recoils. <br /><br />When all is said and done, this is not his style. But Madonna is not the kind of person to take no for an answer; later during their dinner, she saucily drops a piece of bread down her cleavage, then fishes it out and pops it into her mouth. <br /><br />The effect on Jackson is one of instant queasiness. Their exploratory dinner cannot, therefore, be judged a great success, but at least it is not so disastrous as to derail their joint entrance at the Academy Awards ceremony. <br /><br />They cut a dash together: Jackson in a white-sequinned suit with a large diamond brooch, plus gloves and gold‑tipped cowboy boots, Madonna in a skintight low-cut gown, also white‑sequinned, and $20 million worth of jewels.<br /><br />Afterwards, they go to Swifty Lazar’s annual Oscar night party at Spago. <br />Once inside, it is not long before Madonna drifts towards her former lover Warren Beatty, leaving Jackson all alone. He is rescued by his old friend Diana Ross. <br /><br />‘Well, I just don’t understand it, Michael,’ Ross says loudly. <br /><br />‘I mean, she’s supposed to be with you, isn’t she? So, what is she doing with him?’<br /><br />‘I don’t know,’ whispers Jackson. ‘I guess she likes him better.’ <br /><br />‘Well, I think she’s an awful woman,’ says Diana Ross, reassuringly. ‘Tacky dress, too.’
  • ok so it took me forever to read the article because I couldn't stop looking at how gorgeous Michael is in that picture  lolol/ lolol/<br /><br />But I can't believe Madonna really did that. I'm all about exploring my side as a women but I'm not about being a rude slut  :lol:
  • on 1316624735:
    <br />Madonna forced Michael Jackson to touch her boobs<br /> :lol: :lol: <br /> <br /> <br /><br />
    she had to, it was the only way to ever get to be touched by Michael Jackson  geek/...I hope errrr
  • I forgot to add on my post earlier, Michael has a mind of his own.. He is capable enough to tell her NO.. If he did it means he wanted to.. Don't forget Michael may be very soft, but can also be agressive to say No to her..  Madonna in Italian means the Virgin Mary.. Madonna is also Italian, Her real name is Madonna Louise Ciccone. 
    on 1316613994:
    <br />That entire comment about the cleavage really irritates me to the extreme. I think, honestly, if michael glanced at her "cleavage" it was most likely by accident. from a guys perspective, if your not someone who is easily turned on in a sexual manner, you find it extremely tasteless when someone wheres a shirt that exposes themselves in a huge way. It's hard to focus when someone is wearing seductive clothing. I know when theres a girl i'm talking to and shes sporting a lot of cleavage it makes me uncomfortable and I look. NOT becasue i want to, but ONLY because it's in the way. it's distracting. but what annoys me the most is a lot of woman use the defense of "why is he staring at my chest." well...DON'T wear revealing clothing that exposes your body! You expect us to ignore whats down below when your chest is nearly making you out to be a stripper. my advice to all young women out there is to just pull your shirt up if you want a meaningful conversation with someone..unless you are in a meaningful relationship. (with some exceptions, of course.) Madonna should've pulled her shirt up. it's not MJ's fault. especially when she has a song called "like a virgin."<br />
    <br /><br />:lol: Thank you for your honesty mrbigshot. I agree with what you wrote. If you open it, it is because you want to SHOW it. So why need to whine if men looks at it?!?  geek/
    on 1316633222:
    <br />ok so it took me forever to read the article because I couldn't stop looking at how gorgeous Michael is in that picture  lolol/ lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />He looks like an innocent angel.  :oops:
  • on 1316634037:
    <br />I forgot to add on my post earlier, Michael has a mind of his own.. He is capable enough to tell her NO.. If he did it means he wanted to.. Don't forget Michael may be very soft, but can also be agressive to say No to her..  Madonna in Italian means the Virgin Mary.. Madonna is also Italian, Her real name is Madonna Louise Ciccone.  <br />
    <br /> <br />I wonder if she has a connection with Italian mafia or Italian illuminati chapter... or both.  :lol:
    on 1316641647:
    <br />
    on 1316634037:
    <br />I forgot to add on my post earlier, Michael has a mind of his own.. He is capable enough to tell her NO.. If he did it means he wanted to.. Don't forget Michael may be very soft, but can also be agressive to say No to her..  Madonna in Italian means the Virgin Mary.. Madonna is also Italian, Her real name is Madonna Louise Ciccone.  <br />
    <br /> <br />I wonder if she has a connection with Italian mafia or Italian illuminati chapter... or both.  :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />I don't know about the mafia but she's definitely illuminati.<br /> <br />madonna-illuminati-1-12-11.jpg<br />
  • on 1316643806:
    <br />
    on 1316641647:
    <br />
    on 1316634037:
    <br /> <br />I wonder if she has a connection with Italian mafia or Italian illuminati chapter... or both.  :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />I don't know about the mafia but she's definitely illuminati.<br /> <br />madonna-illuminati-1-12-11.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Don't forget the illuminati, does come from the Vatican , and the Vatican is a mafia on its own... Even if it is in Rome.. The vatican is not part of Rome.. If you saw the movie Angels and Demons, it will explain , and it is the truth.. I had an uncle who was a priest and he explained to me lots of stories and it scared me to death.. I love God, and have faith in him so nothing will scare me..