2»

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    one more <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    I'm in... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I'm in too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think it makes sense that Elvis should be the focus first as there is DNA evidence as well as it going to court this summer, I believe. There is proof that most people will accept if they give it a chance and find out. It's already been in the news in 2008, so this is a logical place to start the reveal of many hidden truths.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjNJCt2y7_I<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhb8jVN6 ... re=related<!-- m -->

However mad we may sound to people, they will eventually see that their belief of what's 'crazy' has served as nothing but a blindfold. We are together on this great adventure and our unity will keep us strong, we are among the few who have been honoured with insight and knowledge, now we must use it wisely and unconditionally and most importantly with love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Count me in .... !!!! Love You MJ!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • BlackRoseBlackRose Posts: 11
    I'm in,and would love to be in the twitter rally again ^-^
  • Sign me up! I'm all in too!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Please add me to your list. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!1

We are supporting you MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Count on us!!!!

diggyon
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    At your service! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Let's show the world MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.!!!
  • watawaluwatawalu Posts: 20
    I'm in <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    I'm in too
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    You bet I'm in!
  • I'll be there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> For this to be successful, we need to be a "united" effort, ok so somepeople don't totally understand/believe the "Elvis" connection, I think we need to think out side the box a little, not think I dont believe it, so ignore it, what harm will it do you to support this, nothing at all, but you will be supporting the team. We are trying to incourage non believers to take that step of faith and beLIEve MJ is alive, and you cannot give your support to this when you do believe MJ is alive. We need to support each other, "we are one" another part of each other if you see where Im going with this. Bit like the 3 Musketeers "ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL"

Peace to you all.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    I'm in!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    Count me in ! come on, we can do this, for love <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DS365DS365 Posts: 17
    Count me in! It's gonna be so awesome. I can't wait!!!
  • I´m in! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Okay, please sign me up for elvisandmj.com group <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Okay, so yesterday i was also one of them who couldn't support #elvisandmjdotcom, but thanks for Thisisalsoit today's redirect i gave it another much deeper try and that changed my opinion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I highly recommend this to others!
    So basically I'm in too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Okay, so yesterday i was also one of them who couldn't support #elvisandmjdotcom, but thanks for Thisisalsoit today's redirect i gave it another much deeper try and that changed my opinion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I highly recommend this to others!
    So basically I'm in too! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Welcome Michelleeeeeeee! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • You can count me in too
  • if still exists please count me in... im in all the way.... love reading old posts. still learnin' and imma keep watchin'
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    +1 ;)
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Me too, me too!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is the first time I saw this thread. I would like to be in. What did you guys do for Elvis&MJ.com? What was done? I would like to learn and participate.