Whats up with the bruises on Michaels hands..

13»

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Talking about TMZ and their pre-death stories about Michael, how is it possible that they now work together as they mocked MJ so much in the past?<br /><br />But I must admit I was laughing loud at this one  :lol: (sorry Mike but it was so funny bearhug):<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/17/michael-jackson-i-come-in-peace/
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I suffer from a skin disease called rosacea. I can´t got out without wearing makeup all over my face.<br />Sometimes I just wish I could go out with a face mask or just a surgical mask like Michael did. Would be so much more convenient at times.<br />So I can very much relate to Michael in that respect. <br />It is hell not being able to go out without spending so much time on your face makeup :-(
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I am sorry to hear that MaryK.<br />Sometimes it's so tiring to have to live up to society's expectations, the way we have to look when we leave our homes, we just can not be ourselves.<br />I am so tired of having to wear make up every day.
    Thank you Gina<br /> bearhug<br /><br />Yes it´s really tough sometimes. I limits my freedom and spontaneity a lot. <br />I just hate being stared at without makeup. I really admire Michael and his way of dealing with his problems related to his skin. It takes so much strenght to go out and face the public.
  • How come there are no signs of the vitiligo in the autopsy photo!!!<br />After seeing these pics I would have expected to see it!! Oh thats right<br />its a fake photo.
    I think that you can see the vitiligo all over the body. There are just some dark spots left. The rest of the skin is all without pigmentation.<br />(not saying that he´s really dead of course!).