TIAI September 27

1107108109110111113»

Comments

• msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Not sure if this is the thread where someone was worried that MJ's marriage license to LMP has his name listed as Michael Joseph Jackson, and not Joe. Meaning both names are valid. This video may put that question to rest.  <br />If this has been posted elsewhere, please feel free to delete.<br /><br /><br />[embed=425,349] />
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    I know this video and another court videos where he calls himself "Michael Joseph",<br />I also know how important "Joe" part was in 2005 trial. The most raw, real hellish thing<br />that ever happened to adult Michael. And he was Michael Joe.<br />Name on death certificate should match the one on birth certificate [if it<br />wasn't changed legally at some point? Never heard of Michael officially changing his name.].<br />Certain family members claimed it's "Joe" on the birth certificate.<br />I do not know if the death certificate we all saw is real, but it has "Joseph" on it.<br />As long as same family members will not come out and say "Okay, we made it up, it<br />was always Joseph", I personally will not put this "little question" to rest  ::P<br />
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    I agree! What I question is if his marriage to LMP was real?
  • i have read a thread on this. see 'persons of interest thread' - LMP
  • I know this is kinda off topic, but has anyone seen this video: If you fast forward to about 1:28 - 1:29, Katherine says "I can understand how Michael - Randy and Jermaine may feel". It's probably not important, but I just thought I should mention this.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Michael Hoax Trials and Tribulations 72 Murray & The Pharmaceutical Companies II<br /><br /> /><br /><br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thanks for posting that video paula.  And the music with it was great! I was chair-grooving the whole time.<br /><br />I believe the pharmaceutical industry is definitely on the 'hit list' with this hoax.  I mean, a person would have to believe that MJ was the real life Mr. Burns of meds if someone believes the official story. This industry is billions and billions of dollars and want to stay that way by keeping our very health under their control.  Their industry profits on people being sick and mis-diagnosed all for $$. They want to make us sick and keep us sick and ...it's not good.  Viruses and diseases are created just like technological devices we use every day.  The marketing for a virus product is different though - they use the media to scare everyone into thinking they could become very ill or die unless they get a vaccine.  Which can be quite effective on a population of people who wouldn't know otherwise.  They put poisons into a person, increasing the likeliness of someone to develop something later on, ensuring a life long dependence on spending money for meds or treatments.  And we're being robbed of our money for them to do it.  This needs to stop and the only way it's going to is if there is massive awareness on a global scale.  There just needs to be an event now to make that happen.<br /><br />