Happy Holidays!

2»

Comments

• MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    Happy Hoax-Mass to you all!! ;D<br /><br />Thank you Souza and mods for all you do here , your patience and sincerity is heartwarming.<br />A very merry christmass also to all fellow members who also put a lot of time into investigating etc<br />Sometimes things can get pretty heated on here and when reading those type of posts i have to sigh<br />and then smile because i know that a few posts later all will be well again, it's really like an average <br />family here and you just know that we'll always have each others back and be helped when needed  :-*<br />Ofcourse, also christmass wishes to Back, Front and TS who guide us through the landscapes of hoaxville<br />so well!<br />And last but certainly not least i wish Michael a love filled christmass wherever you may be! :-*<br /><br />
  • :D Dear Santa,<br /><br />Thank you for Michael and his beautiful soul. :D<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Dear God,<br /><br />Bless everyone. Thank you for the family I have found here on MJDHI forum. Thank you for another year and looking forward to many more. I truly hope you all have a wonderful holiday.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />Robin :D
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    Oooh I wanta do my Santa Letter<br /><br />Dear Santa,<br />                Things have been hard this year, what with keeping up with my ballet, study, exams and my charity work, my life has been a mess but in February of 2011 I found a little website called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators and a new addiction to the internet began  ;)) I have been a good girl most of the year and my present to Souza this year is ta-da no cursing  :D Well all I want this year is books and the deluxe Immortal CD, cheers Santa<br />                                                  Katie<br /><br /><br />And now for  a limited time only the Irish version of Katie's letter to Santa.<br /><br />Daidí na Nollaig<br />                      <br />Rudaí a bheith deacair i mbliana, cad le coinneáil suas le mo bailé, staidéar, scrúduithe agus mo obair charthanachta, tá mo shaol ina praiseach ach i mí Feabhra na bliana 2011 fuair mé ar an suíomh gréasáin beag ar a dtugtar Michael Jackson Imscrúdaitheoirí hoax Bás agus ar andúil nua a thosaigh an t-idirlíon;)) Is cailín maith mé an chuid is mó den bhliain agus mo Souza a chur i láthair i mbliana tá ta-aon da cursing: D Bhuel, tá gach ba mhaith liom a chuid leabhair agus an bhliain Immortal deluxe CD, cheers Santa<br />                                                  Katie
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Speaking of "Happy Holidays", I love the way the new design of the page looks! Very seasonal! I love it!  :-* And the smileys are adorable!  /bravo/ :) ;)) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ???/ ::) :P<br /><br /> :P  <
    that's my new favorite!  :P :-*
  •               [size=14pt]Merry Christmas everyone!  :-*[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E. always
This discussion has been closed.